Chakra Lion

How do you Justify consuming Animal Products?

210 posts in this topic

What I am saying is that if you buy animal products at the grocery store, you cannot claim to be a spiritual or enlightened soul. If you don't know about the damage that animal agriculture causes to the earth, the body, and the animal, then you are blindly living a life that is supporting evil. If you do know about the rape and abuse that animals are going through, the waste of resources it takes, as well as the mental and physical torture of all parties involved, including the workers, but you still continue to choose to support such an industry of evil, you cannot claim to be fully awake. This is not talking about a balanced life where a hunter shoots a deer to survive, but rather a selfish and pleasure hungry individual that is keeping the production line moving. Also this post is not directed towards someone who is just getting started with awakening, but rather its aimed at the ones who give advice here, who think of themselves as god, or infinite love. 

Tell me what you think? How do you justify buying animal products? How could you think you are connected to the source, when you are killing the source?  

Edited by Chakra Lion
Changed Title

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

I think it depends on how the meat is sourced. I don't see a problem with ethical ways of killing the animal to get meat. I don't know how exactly they are going to make it ethical. 

I don't want to eat meat that is sourced through animal mutilation and abuse. 

I prefer dairy chicken and fish at the moment. But I feel weak without the protein content in animal foods. I don't know but I think eating animal food is necessary for health. 

Maybe a middle ground can be reached in the future if they can find a way to kill animals minus the brutality. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Chakra Lion Watch Leo's video on the devil.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Laboratory generated meat 

Memphis Meats is a food technology company headquartered in Berkeley, California aiming to grow sustainable cultured meat. The company was founded by an Indian Uma Valeti, Nicholas Genovese, and Will Clem. Valeti was a cardiologist and a professor at the University of Minnesota.

. All the meat  grown is  from animal cells, they produce food by sourcing high-quality cells from animals

I haven't tried this so I don't know how much it is palatable or healthy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Osaid What point out of that video would you relate to my questions? 

That we are all devils? That devilry justifies torture and rape? 

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Chakra Lion Well, there is quite a lot covered in the 1 hour, but more specifically:

- Reality is neutral, there is no good or evil in reality, only for your ego. (I am not denouncing the existence of evil for humans)

- What you see as evil is a projection of your ego (devil) onto reality

- You (devil/ego) are a hypocrite and do evil things without knowing it (ignorance is evil)

- What is evil to you (ego) is what threatens your identity (ego)

No, I am not saying animal cruelty is not evil.  Anything that perpetuates the ego/devil is evil (selfishness). I am not really criticizing your post or trying to say anything about it, I'm just trying to get you to ponder on these very important truths regarding evil. I don't think i'm at the level where i can decide if consuming animal products is ok or not yet. I just think the video will help guide you a bit.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Theres sustainable sources of animal food that do not harm the environment nor the body when consumed. You have to be educated in nutrition (not just talking school education but your own research) on how to read ingredient labels and which products to buy. 

Its not a black and white issue, its highly nuanced, for you to demonize all people who consume animal products and call them unspiritual is just a reflection of your own shadow. Opposite of love and understanding. Just another ideology that eventually crumbles. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

1 hour ago, Chakra Lion said:

know about the damage that animal agriculture causes to the earth, the body, and the animal, then you are blindly living a life that is supporting evil

These things that you're saying is no universal truth, and totally depends on the circumstances.

Your post, on the other hand, strikes me as highly unspiritual. Dogmatic, black-and-white, shaming. You covered them all.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

You are wrong. Veganism is based on the matrix paradigm of the sustainability of the material world we call our planet earth.

Enlightenment means trascending this paradigm realizing that reality is a illusion, a game. As a game, nothing  matters, nothing is right or wrong because in the first place is imaginary, a though created by God's mind.

Thats why the illuminati secret society (the enlightened ones) commit murders, ands sacrifices of children, they realized its a illusion and nothing matters. Knowing that, they suprass all limits (morals and ethics) to win in the game.

4 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

if you buy animal products at the grocery store, you cannot claim to be a spiritual or enlightened soul.

Leo eats meat from the store. Is he not spiritual or enlightened?

but rather its aimed at the ones who give advice here, who think of themselves as god, or infinite love. 

Leo gives advice here and thinks of himself as god AND eats meat AND is aware of the mental and physical torture of all parties involved, including the workers.

How do you feel about that?

Tell me what you think?

I think you must be trapped in some sort of vegan ideology to start a thread like this.

Right now I am enjoying a part of a dead cow. It tastes so good is like an orgasm. I swear.

Arc

Tell me what you think? How do you justify buying animal products? How could you think you are connected to the source, when you are killing the source? 

I think this is you moving into yellow. I think you are green and this is you reacting about you moving into yellow. You see people around you more evolved, more successful, higher on the spiritual path than you, and you see them eating a steak, you don't eat meat but you know they are more  spiritually evolved than you . You are left thinking: WTF? and BOOM! you move into yellow and have a paradigm shift.

Survival still has to come first for the overwhelming majority of people, including many in this community and Leo himself. Being fully and 100% engaged with "enlightened" principles is extremely difficult and near impossible.

Realize the standard you're setting before you get so emotional and critical. You're responsible for creating the suffering and anguish.

Before you probably last out at me either, I've been vegetarian for many years. Not that it should be relevant, but you will make it so.

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 hours ago, Moreira said:

realizing that reality is a illusion, a game. As a game, nothing  matters, nothing is right or wrong because in the first place is imaginary, a though created by God's mind

This is the paradigm you will shift into one day @Chakra Lion 

3 hours ago, Moreira said:

You are wrong. Veganism is based on the matrix paradigm of the sustainability of the material world we call our planet earth.

Enlightenment means trascending this paradigm realizing that reality is a illusion, a game. As a game, nothing  matters, nothing is right or wrong because in the first place is imaginary, a though created by God's mind.

Thats why the illuminati secret society (the enlightened ones) commit murders, ands sacrifices of children, they realized its a illusion and nothing matters. Knowing that, they suprass all limits (morals and ethics) to win in the game.

Lets establish that morality is a human invention, im sure we agree on that. But, as a conscious individual, how does murdering people win you any game? 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

This is the paradigm you will shift into one day @Chakra Lion 

Arcangelo this isn't directed at you, or anyone, i'm only chatting..People have no idea where I am at in my spirit or in my mind. I know I am God, that all is god and reality is as much an illusion as its not. But to use that as the reason why I shouldnt care for the welfare of animals, or care about the 'illusion' that beings are suffering. Some think the answer is to stop caring, to say its a game, an illusion, and therefore its irrelevant if things are being raped and abused. Nothing is right or wrong, so why even think twice about the fucking choices we make. Let me just shove a drill into my dogs head, nothing real here boys... I just cant believe this is how some justify their consumer mind. This is how they justify killing earth, by being blind to the other side of the coin. Because you are choosing the side of saying that nothing matters and nothings real. When the other side is that everything matters, and everything is real. This post was to understand how a soul that claims to see past the illusions of life also can contribute to the destruction of life. I'm not putting anything above anyone, and I know i am not being complete loving by saying this, but some of you have your head so high in the clouds that its dangerous. Pretending its not real is one perception when you orgasm over your dinner plate, but not to the animals or souls that are experiencing the pain. I just know my heart cannot ignore the 'illusion' of the terrible things we do here on earth, sorry buddies.. 

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Chakra LionSlaughtering is terrible, I am trying to stop eating slaughtered animals, I've pretty much cut my animal product intake to pasture raised eggs, dairy from goats, and occasionally wild fish. 

I know I am God

No you don't. If you did you would realize

5 hours ago, Moreira said:

that reality is a illusion, a game. As a game, nothing  matters, nothing is right or wrong because in the first place is imaginary, a though created by God's mind.

You have not realized this yet. Clearly. Some day you will. I am not special neither do you so you have the same right as I do to have access to this paradigm shift.

7 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

Tell me what you think?

I think it is the other way round: you cannot claim to be an enlightened soul if you still care about small stuff like the suffering of some cows.

Remember: nothing matters it's all small stuff.

Nothing (like in nothing.)

Arc

I just cant believe this is how some justify their consumer mind

Haha! No bro is just where we are at. We have realized that

5 hours ago, Moreira said:

reality is a illusion, a game. As a game, nothing  matters, nothing is right or wrong because in the first place is imaginary, a though created by God's mind.

Arcangelo this isn't directed at you, or anyone, i'm only chatting..People have no idea where I am at in my spirit or in my mind. I know I am God, that all is god and reality is as much an illusion as its not. But to use that as the reason why I shouldnt care for the welfare of animals, or care about the 'illusion' that beings are suffering. Some think the answer is to stop caring, to say its a game, an illusion, and therefore its irrelevant if things are being raped and abused. Nothing is right or wrong, so why even think twice about the fucking choices we make. Let me just shove a drill into my dogs head, nothing real here boys... I just cant believe this is how some justify their consumer mind. This is how they justify killing earth, by being blind to the other side of the coin. Because you are choosing the side of saying that nothing matters and nothings real. When the other side is that everything matters, and everything is real. This post was to understand how a soul that claims to see past the illusions of life also can contribute to the destruction of life. I'm not putting anything above anyone, and I know i am not being complete loving by saying this, but some of you have your head so high in the clouds that its dangerous. Pretending its not real is one perception when you orgasm over your dinner plate, but not to the animals or souls that are experiencing the pain. I just know my heart cannot ignore the 'illusion' of the terrible things we do here on earth, sorry buddies.. 

This post is a perfect example of green reacting (against)  yellow and turquoise.

Let it go @Chakra Lion Let it all go bro, nothing matters. NOTHING

This thread is also the perfect example of how an ego thinks it's higher in the spiral than what it really is. A green ego thinking it is turquoise.

Just like like Leo says: 2 levels ahead.