Conscious life

Leo final warning message

19 posts in this topic

no tolerance for bullshit. 

What we can learn from his statement? 

have a look into the conscious politics section.

2 hours ago, Conscious life said:

This actually really got me thinking. 

When in victim mode I would think it applies to others, in that, I should not tolerate other people's bullshit, but when I am in truth and full honesty mode, I think it means that I need to make sure I have no tolerance for my own bullshit.

It's my own bullshit that hinders me, not the bullshit of others (although I will still get stuck in self-denial at times and insist it's other peoples bullshit that holds me back).

2 hours ago, Conscious life said:

We can learn that people’s tolerance of bullshit varies. From one person not being able to tolerate something they perceive as bullshit for whatever reason... @Thewritersunion

2 hours ago, Thewritersunion said:
  1. Lock this thread 

And another seeing the same thing, but not as bullshit... @Bill W

8 minutes ago, Bill W said:

This actually really got me thinking. 

When in victim mode I would think it applies to others, in that, I should not tolerate other people's bullshit, but when I am in truth and full honesty mode, I think it means that I need to make sure I have no tolerance for my own bullshit.

It's my own bullshit that hinders me, not the bullshit of others (although I will still get stuck in self-denial at times and insist it's other peoples bullshit that holds me back).

So no tolerance for bullshit is a statement to filter through the bullshit. But what one calls bullshit might not even be such. I don’t think it’s a statement we can learn much from. In fact I think it’s bullshit, and I don't have tolerance for it cause my ego says so... Everything is Bullshit... 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

This whole thread has gone to shit now :D

no tolerance for bullshit = this is his website, he can do whatever he wants

look guys... its not that hard writing decent threads or not being trolls... i think thats what he wants

Dont look at me! Look inside!

When u get really really advance in a subject, it's seems unnecessary to argue with people on basics. With all these available resources you probably expect them to be in some level of development first. I think it's logical that Leo prefer to invest his energy on people who at least understand the basics.

I think it means stop posting silly posts like this one...

I think Leo knows when someone is seriously doing the work and when someone isn’t...

That statement really stuck with me as well. On the one the surface, it seems potentially hypocritical for Leo to teach radical opnmindedness, tolerance/ love for all, and then to make this decision... that said, in context of the forum in particular, and when it comes to ever expanding consciousness, it does seem ridiculous to waste anymore time on bullshit... bullshit can be a blackhole vortex that can suck us all in... to have no tolerance for bullshit is a self-respect technique... monks in a temple wouldnt tolerate bullshit, so why should Leo tolerate it here. Creating the forum was like building a temple, it's incredible and deserves respect.

71ae1ec0b98bf8d1bbe0c74155fc99c7.jpg

Basically what he meant is he wants either psychedelic approach and/or non psychedelic approach people on the forum. That means he wants people who are interested in actualization and spiritual work. 

And he doesn't want trolls. 

Well that's fair enough!! 

Why should he tolerate bullshitters anyway? 

He shouldn't. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I personally like how Teal Swan approaches this topic of advanced vs beginner practitioner. She is talking to the audience as though they are already deep into this shit or at least she "assumes" they are. And it actually helps a lot, because there is way less fluff and back and forth explaining too basic stuff or choosing the "right" words that don't trigger stage blue\orange\green people. Maybe @Leo Gura will adopt a similar approach and "assume"  even more things about his viewer.

Edited by Hello from Russia

Actually as you grow spiritually, you begin to have greater affinity and liking for truth and love and positivity and lesser and lesser tolerance for bullshit. 

So given the trajectory of Leo's spiritual growth, he is on the right track. 

He needs to have the least tolerance for bullshit. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Seems to me you have to dig through your own bullshit. There are different paths that lead to the same destination. Don't worry about how others take their path... worry about your path... once you evolve enough, there shouldn't be any bullshit for you to even have to "tolerate" in theory.

There's a thread on here right now about "people who eat animal products cannot be enlightened" .. I'd say it's topics like that which can throw people off course.... this person is entitled to their opinion but missing the whole point, in my opinion. This can throw other people into thinking matters "of the world" matter, and that "fighting for causes" matters more than fixing one's own bullshit.... it keeps one stuck in the world, worried about the trees, instead of seeing the forest.... it creates more bullshit... basically it fuels and empowers the ego and righteous morality. It is the opposite of what enlightenment is about...

Edited by sholomar

This statement implies his ferociousness on stagnant people, circumstances, enviroments. He wants to do more of what he is already doing and give you less tolerance for your ignorance.

The forum has a purpose and requires moderation to keep discussions in line with that purpose.

Without the forum, it's harder for the website to survive.

No website. No cloud. No server. No warehouse somewhere. The land becomes pasture again. Pasture occupied by cattle.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 3/7/2020 at 5:32 PM, Elham said:

When u get really really advance in a subject, it's seems unnecessary to argue with people on basics. With all these available resources you probably expect them to be in some level of development first. I think it's logical that Leo prefer to invest his energy on people who at least understand the basics.

That can only be true if you haven't fully integrated the lower stages of development. Once full integration happens, its very easy relating to beginner level insights.
I heard Leo say 'I can't give pick-up advice, I'm too conscious for that.'
What hes really saying is that he's totally ungrounded and is tripping way more than he has the capacity to integrate.
If integration is your path (which the alternative is just endless chasing), you can relate to anyone at all. edit: Even to an amazon guy delivering you a package.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.