Monde

Never tell a psychiatrist that you're God

22 posts in this topic

So I've been following Leo's content for a while now and I did a lot of self inquiry and found out that I am indeed God.

So as God I decided to tell my psy about it and things turned wrong, I was immediately prescribed antipsychotics and locked for 72 hours for the safety of others and mine.

So my advice is to never disclose this private knowledge.

Sounds kinda like telling an American doctor you're doing keto.
My doctors encourage all these high carb high protein diets that are what skyrocketed me to being endlessly hungry and 100 pounds heavier than I used to be. I can follow the FDA recommended diets to a T, eating plenty of pasta, vegetables, fruits, dairy, and lean meats. Curry with rice and beans and chicken breasts as a staple for a long time. I mean I got this big without even doing added sugar into my diet. The high carbs alone have me hungry after a 1500 calorie meal 2 hours later.

I also had a similar experience with the god thing and was put in an institution, so yeah, stay level headed around other people.
"Law 38: Think As You Like, But Behave Like Others"

The statement “I am God” will be interpreted as a self claiming it is god by 99.999% of people. In this self-centered context, the statement is delusional. 

I’ve found it help to provide context such as “I am God. You are God. We are all God. Yet some beings are unaware of this”.

This sets a very different context than simply claiming “I am God”.

Another approach is to show, not tell. 

1 minute ago, BETGR164128 said:

The first rule of fight club is....

Heehee, there’s that too. ? 

I don't know why but it just struck me that that would make an amazing book title. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

i bet you said more than just "i am god" for them to put a form on you. 

from my experience as a medical clerk rotating in psych, putting legal lock-down form on someone means they pose a serious risk

:P 

either case, yes be careful :) 

@Monde I feel like there's a lot of context you're not giving us. Like why are you at the psychiatrist's anyways?

I can not believe how easy you guys fall for these trolls.

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Not really nice to assume and dismiss a souls experience. Even if it’s not real, it’s interesting and could help someone reading this later... You got Troll Detector? 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Can't believe that everyone fell for it. 

You saw through it. I see through it too.

To all the others on this thread, 

What are the chances that this guy went to the psychiatrist with a genuine intent. Look at his credit. He is posting for the first time with only 1 post and no responses given. No feedback to comments. No explanation or context given. 

So he decides to do a ton of self inquiry, he follows Leo and immediately decides to go to the psychiatrist within a few days of Leo saying those words and it turns out that he was locked for 72 hours. 

Are you kidding me? 

And so after the lock down, he decides to create an account and post it here. 

Does anyone ever go the psychiatrist and ever say that? 

And people are responding to this thread as if it's genuine!!!!! 

SMH. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Leo made the specific comment on March 3.

So doing the math.... 

This guy probably read the comment on March 3 and booked the appointment in all urgency on March 4.

Went to the psychiatrist and told him/her that. 

He got locked for what 72 hours? 

Technically if you count that after March 4 and today being March 7 and this being posted 9 hours ago, he should have still been in the lock down. 

Guys here need to seriously look at some of these posts. If this is not trolling then I don't know what is

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Vladz0r said:

Sounds kinda like telling an American doctor you're doing keto.
My doctors encourage all these high carb high protein diets that are what skyrocketed me to being endlessly hungry and 100 pounds heavier than I used to be. I can follow the FDA recommended diets to a T, eating plenty of pasta, vegetables, fruits, dairy, and lean meats. Curry with rice and beans and chicken breasts as a staple for a long time. I mean I got this big without even doing added sugar into my diet. The high carbs alone have me hungry after a 1500 calorie meal 2 hours later.

I also had a similar experience with the god thing and was put in an institution, so yeah, stay level headed around other people.
"Law 38: Think As You Like, But Behave Like Others"

@Vladz0r bro...keto is what I do. Haha keto Bros 4 lyfe ♥️

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Leo made the specific comment on March 3.

So doing the math.... 

This guy probably read the comment on March 3 and booked the appointment in all urgency on March 4.

Went to the psychiatrist and told him/her that. 

He got locked for what 72 hours? 

Technically if you count that after March 4 and today being March 7 and this being posted 9 hours ago, he should have still been in the lock down. 

Guys here need to seriously look at some of these posts. If this is not trolling then I don't know what is

Yo, I can't help but agree with this to a degree. An easy way to avoid any delusion is simply not believing you are God. It's not.avout beliefs after all. It will be realized deeply when the time comes. Believe nothing about spirituality 

22 hours ago, Monde said:

So I've been following Leo's content for a while now and I did a lot of self inquiry and found out that I am indeed God.

So as God I decided to tell my psy about it and things turned wrong, I was immediately prescribed antipsychotics and locked for 72 hours for the safety of others and mine.

So my advice is to never disclose this private knowledge.

So you locked up and put yourself on antipsychotics? And now youre telling yourself not to disclose to yourself that you are God.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You are a god (finite in training) within GOD (Absolute infinite)

God is the soul of your soul.

The one who will proclaim "I am God" will always be a part which speaks as the whole

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny