actualizing25

Leo, what is the best, fastest and most effective way to awaken?

31 posts in this topic

Sorry, I guess I get defensive as I’m very used to people being on the attack against me and having to play defence whether that’s with Psychedelics or Rasa, but you’re right I don’t need to do that. Maybe it’s also a habit from English where we had to use “evidence” to back up our points ?

And, yes I agree with you, infinity and deepening of the human dimension is ongoing. I was just trying to say there’s an end to the typical “seeking” that starts us off on our spiritual search. And, I understand what you mean via explanation, I think just was confusing that with recognition and understanding sorry.

Ill be the first to admit true integration and embodiment isn’t an overnight event, as Rupert says there is no end to the expansion of consciousness through oneself, and why would anyone want it to end! It gets more amazing every day! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 Id be curious what your thoughts are on the phenomena of seeking still occurring despite the clear insight that the self is not the seeker.

@Consilience If there is the desire to seek further, keep going. 1 insight is not always enough. 

think about it, we’ve had these habits for years, decades even,.

if there is even the slight “need” to continue seeking my advice would be to follow it until you “arrive” home. It will be worth it! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I guess what I meant is there is no longer a clear sense of desire or wanting to gain more insight. It’s simply being observed almost like watching water flow or the breath breathe. “Im” not seeking, there is simply seeking.

But I feel this advice on a more relative level, thank you. 

@Aaron p I really don't think that's the problem in this community. I think the issue lies on the opposite end of the spectrum. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Aaron p Saying 5MEO CAN be dangerous, and has been known to cause deaths, and point out our brains aren't fully developed until 25 isn't Dogma, it's more saying if you are going to use, do it safely and do research beforehand. 

I think you mentioned you're only 22, like me below 25, so all I'm saying is just be careful! It's more the 15,16,17 etc that I'm worried could get reckless with this, as I know I wasn't great at 17 with MDMA and many people around me were using WAY too much and way too frequently. The side effects aren't always instant either. 

So, this isn't anti-psychedelic dogma, I have stated several times I'm a big proponent of plant medicines being used safely and effectively.

Do I think a bunch of Under 25s repeatedly using 5MEO alone in their rooms will always fall under that? No. 

However, if one tests the drugs, uses correct dosage, maybe has a trip sitter for the first few trips, doesn't overuse the substance, then sure it's unlikely there will be many issues. 

So, see this as more of a 'Be Careful' than 'Dogma,' 

Also, be careful of endless seeking and the need for more, more, more and something that isn't THIS now, in the end we always have to come back to THIS. Experiences are great, but they are just that, experiences. 

@actualizing25 In my experience the only thing i needed was one video and a shit ton of contemplation. That video is Leo's ACTUALITY video.

Learn what actuality is.

Everyday sit down for an hour and become as actual and consciouss as possible.

Then contemplate what you are or any metaphysical topic you want.

Your only assumption should be:

TRUTH IS ACTUAL.

Science, religioun, philosophy, your ideas, goes right out the window!

You have to start from a place of genuine not knowing. "Having no idea"

You can meditate any way that works for reaching a state of no mind gor more concentration.

Be aware of your assumptions. Question materialism and objectivity. It will become obvious that objectivity is nothing more than a concept.

After you've had a bunch of huge insights watch more videos of Leo specially on metaphysical topics.

Just see what he says and then sit down and contemplate it to confirm it.

You will assume that it's 50/50 chance that he's right and only way you can know is contemplating it yourself.

Later on you can start slowly on psychedelics if you want for much more growth. I haven't done them, but might do them in the future.

Books and videos of more teachers are an extra but you don't need them. 

90% of my insights we're from my own practice not teachers. (Except Leo which help me contemplating topics)

Also:

Stop being a seeker, don't pursue enlightenment for its benefits for "you". There won't be that "you" there but let's say, another different you. Seek it because you really want to know. Like actually understanding it. and be very curious.

Edited by Pouya