FourSeasons

Starting all over again

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I really need some insights of yours to go trough my life now.. 

So I am married (still) but my husband decided that he cant get along with me and want from life different things. So he left me. I didnt asked to stay, because it was already not the first time he was saying that he will leave me. I always asked him to stay, always tried to make our relationships work.. This time i wanted that he do it, he stand for us and work for our family. Well he didnt, he said I am too strong for him I deserve somwone better and etc. Well he in this spiritual path, biggest Leo follower and thats okay, I also started to do this practise. But its a long story to explain, but just main point we want different goals and he doesnt see his life with me. I get it. But well It destroyed my heart but its his choice.

I am asking for advice how to continue my life without him even thought I wanted and how to keep strong and believe in love again. 

I am aware of it that everything is in our minds I have to let go, I know, just want to know what to do now, how to make it easier and less painfull and just fully let go and continue living life and enjoying it alone.. Because now its very very complicated.. Because I really really love him, I have never loved anyone else like this before and its so Hard to believe we not gonna be together anymore.. So now just need some advice because I know I need to move on.. 

Love you all ❤️?

Edited by FourSeasons
Typing

Sorry to hear that. 

All I can say is self love.. Lots of self love. 

The healing will begin with self love. Relationships aren't perfect. You can't be too attached to those that do not work out in the end. 

You just have to be strong and upbeat and get out there once again and look forward to your goals and dreams jn life and keep looking for the one who is in a happy harmony with you and your life. 

Much love and peace to you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

Thank you dear. 

Im trying to let it go, just its Hard process. U think together u can go trough everything but when its really time to be strong together someone decides to leave. Well that is life I know. 

Now I am trying concentrate on myself. Possitive thinking, reflecting on myself. Of course neither I was perfect in this but I think its my time to think how to live alone again and be best version of myself. 

To seek my dreams and live a good life. 

I think Spirituality helps me to go trough it, just my decision was to have a family and want a loving man by my side. I dont know if I ever meet One but thats doesnt matter now. What matters is me. 

Thank you for your support. Sending love to you ❤️?

@FourSeasons  absolutely beautiful :) what matters is you. I know how it feels when you have to go through it alone. I was in your position in the month of November last year and it was very heartbreaking. I was dealing with a breakup and it hit really hard. 

It took me two weeks of listening to heartbreak songs but I eventually mustered the courage to tell myself that I need to get up and start again. I kept telling myself that at the end of the day I was the only one who was left to fend for myself. 

A woman is not just a woman. She can be a mother, a daughter, a sister, a wife and she can love in so many different ways. But sometimes she forgets to love herself in trying to love others so much. It's time to redirect that inner maternal divine instinct towards yourself and use your feminine energy to pick yourself up and make your life better once again for you. 

I was moved by your post because I could feel your pain. Always remember that when you are in pain, there is always someone who is also going through something similar and even if they don't know you, they would still love to help you and support you and they care about you. 

Love is always there. It's only that we have to open up to receive it from the universe. Too often we are stuck in finding it in the wrong places at the wrong times. But in the hearts of caring people love always existed and they can touch your soul when they find you. 

Blessings and prayers for your  healing, love and peace. 

Take care 

You've learned so much. You'll love the next guy even stronger\will be able to hold a better relationship with him. As we fail, we grow and improve. Don't underestimate how much you got from your life experience and appreciate it :)

@Preety_India thank you for your time to write me this. 

I really apreciate it. Even though I am avoiding music for now, because I am sensitive person and lots of things can make me cry so I just dont wanna shower in my tears. Hehe well I still can make jokes, which is my biggest helper in this situation. My humor, I had it always and its with me still. 

I agree with you, that woman give more to others and forger herself and thats a lesson I will take. Care about myself more, care about my feelings and when you feel something is not right inside believe it and dont try to ignor it. Because now when I reflect everything there was a Red flags from the begging just I didnt see it. Well I didnt want to. 

And I really feel that u understand me, because from what you write I can imagine you had familiar situation. 

I am really thankful for writing me back. And supporting. Thats what I need now. 

Thank you again ❤️?

@Hello from Russia

Hello from cold heart! Haha

Joking.

Well I get your point but at this situation last thing I think its other man, other relationships even it made my sex drive below zero. Well normal, not an easy situation to handle. 

Just u know with him I started my Spirituality path, we learnerd so much together. I feel lost and dont know what to do now. He always were sharing information, we together had those deep conversations and realizing we are One we are god. I had so many awekenings and he helped me a lot I helped him, we were learning from each other and helping. And now to see other man Being the One who can understand me deeply I just cant see.. 

So its Hard. But I will be fine by my own. I have an amazing family and friends they support me and maybe it will be my time to finally reach my personal goals. And grow as person, as carrier girl who wants make world a more happy and better place. 

Thank you for your message it means a lot 

❤️?

5 hours ago, FourSeasons said:

@ajasatya no, we dont. 

Nice. That makes it a lot easier.

Time will heal.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya yes, that is really good at this point. 

Well now I wish this time would go fast and I can stand normal again. 

Love myself and move on.. 

On 06/03/2020 at 10:02 AM, Preety_India said:

A woman is not just a woman. She can be a mother, a daughter, a sister, a wife and she can love in so many different ways. But sometimes she forgets to love herself in trying to love others so much. It's time to redirect that inner maternal divine instinct towards yourself and use your feminine energy to pick yourself up and make your life better once again for you. 

That was really beautifully said. I needed to hear that as well.

@Eva  you are very welcome 

@FourSeasons Let yourself have a few weeks/months of a grieving period where you don't do much but just face all the dark things about your situation. Don't try to feel better, let the emotions crush you if they get overwhelming. If you completely surrender to this experience, you will learn a lot and get strong enough to start building life for yourself. Think about what lifestyle you wanna live without a partner, find out about different hobies you love, join some groups you find interesting and where you can meet people with similiar interests. This will also open up chances of meeting someone new and make you realize more about yourself and what you like. 

You're going to be fine!!

@petar8p

Thank you for your words. 

I am grieving already. Just my mood changes so fast. I am funny and doing stand up comedy at job, coming home and crying. Watching some TV shows and thinking. Doing something at home and seeing him. Its getting me tired. But after some good cry I feel better. Im now trying to find what can I do. What hobbies to find. And take care of my health and look. I lost some weight so Im making fun of myself at least that thing is good of this situation. Trying look beautiful for myself. 

And i guys writting me back really inspires me. I am so thankful for that. Because sometimes complete stranger advice or support words make a day birghter. 

Thank you so much for that ❤️?

Yeah, you're doing great. 

I know, one person believing in you is all it takes :)

Glad I could help ?