Principium Nexus

Realizing that self is god but then projecting that other are not.

116 posts in this topic

I watched the most recent video of Leo and what I noticed is that if we realize that we self are god and one with everything, then projecting that others are lower consciousness or not-god thinking would be very clashing.

Let's say you are the godhead, the pinnacle of consciousness and everything is you. Then the world as you see it is created by you and would mean that all is god, all is the highest consciousness and it's teachings and that lower consciousness is just a human term created to reflect on what they think is better or worse in life. Ultimately life just is and there is no good or wrong.

So equality of all as self-love and love to all that is would be the highest teaching, the world you see is the projection you want to see. If you want to see hierarchy in any means, then it's ego driven (even though one should also consider this as ultimately a non-dualistic expression).

Edit: The thing that most resonates with this is solipsism and having peace with that if it were true.

Edited by Principium Nexus

When you realize you are God, you also realize everyone is God, but you also realize that they have no clue that they are God and your heart breaks at the thought of how to communicate it to them such that they could realize it.

The tragedy of God is that it's so good it is denied by almost all precisely because it sounds too good to be true. Yet it is nothing but Absolute Truth. How could Absolute Truth be denied? The mind finds a million ways.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Lets say we are all thought of god, would you argue every thought he thinks into existence has its own scope of access. So god's mind is more like a tree than a pool of water? Those tree branches of his thought are only accessible by following the root because this root is the essence of this thoughts identity. The pool would be the example where all scope is global and no private subjectivity is there.

I'm god's thought and so are you, we both are invoked by his thinking at this very present moment. Basically you root off to a different identity at this moment and so do I, but you might be closer to the common root we share if that would be a metaphorical way to describe it.

Edited by Principium Nexus

I'm very interested in the source and how it scatters into all these different facets/thoughts/dualities, how the many arise from the one is my pursuit to understand that. I've looked at many mathematics where branching process is at play but I find it difficult to comprehend how these dualities or trinities branch and then interact..

@Principium Nexus You aren't getting how radical God is yet.

You are not merely a thought of God. You are God. Full on, with zero qualifications.

You are everything that has every occurred or could ever occur. You are your creation.

You will never be able understand it using your current mind. Seek full awakening and all your questions will be answered. You will know how you created the whole Universe. No questions will remain. You will have absolute self-awareness.

From my understanding, although this stuff is difficult to get your head around....we are not God. We have a body...we have a soul (the YOU)... and we can have a regenerated spirit (The i am). God is spirit ...and he alone can regenerate our spirit. This is where the re-connection with God comes in. The spirit is separate to the Soul and the physical body. The spiritual body is a mirror image of the physical body both of which are not the YOU. God is a person with a real 3 part body (united). Everything that exists.... exists in God.... including us.

5 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

From my understanding, although this stuff is difficult to get your head around....we are not God. We have a body...we have a soul (the YOU)... and we can have a regenerated spirit (The i am). God is spirit ...and he alone can regenerate our spirit. This is where the re-connection with God comes in. The spirit is separate to the Soul and the physical body. The spiritual body is a mirror image of the physical body both of which are not the YOU. God is a person with a real 3 part body (united). Everything that exists.... exists in God.... including us.

No

You are God. Not a part of God. Not a soul. Not a spirit inside God.

You are God. All of it!

You are the one, the only, the highest beyond which there is no higher. You are Absolute.

Trust me on this one ;)

I value everyone's opinion and this forum is brilliant...however...I don't agree with you Leo....sorry...We all have our opinions.. You see, given a choice.... who would you trust..... me...or God? All these discussions ultimately come down a  simple question in my opinion... whether we believe in God or not. If the spirit is regenerated there is the understanding that we become part of God....yes. This must not be confused with the thought that we are God however.

3 hours ago, Prevailer said:

From my understanding, although this stuff is difficult to get your head around....we are not God. We have a body...we have a soul (the YOU)... and we can have a regenerated spirit (The i am).

We have a body, we have a soul, we have this and that. Okay, so we have a bunch of stuff, but what ARE we then?

Edited by ttm

I would honestly like to see the last time Leo posted on this forum and said something different than 'you are unawakened', 'you don't get it', 'you're a fool', and other rather arrogant and derogatory statements that reek of spiritual ego much more than anything an enlightened being would choose to convey to other beings.

Given how Leo Gura proclaims himself to be 'mega enlightened', the state of his conduct towards the individuals who are literally helping him make his livelihood through his business, is rather appalling. If there is a litmus test of how deep spiritual awakening has gone, it can be often best recognized through how the teacher talks to and treats other people. I am not impressed. Given how deeply I used to look up to Leo and be inspired by him at the beginning of my journey five years ago, I must say that I am flooded with sadness and disappointment when sensing the path and attitude Leo has adapted towards his own growth and towards others. It is heartbreaking.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 You are All That Is. Right now. This is YOURSELF. 

You are One. It will be felt as God because you are that. 

You can't think it. Because thinking is already you. 

Leo is you, I am you too. All You everything and everyone is you. 

You are Infinite Love. Not a human. 

3 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

I would honestly like to see the last time Leo posted on this forum and said something different than 'you are unawakened', 'you don't get it', 'you're a fool', and other rather arrogant and derogatory statements that reek of spiritual ego much more than anything an enlightened being would choose to convey to other beings.

Given how Leo Gura proclaims himself to be 'mega enlightened', the state of his conduct towards the individuals who are literally helping him make his livelihood through his business, is rather appalling. If there is a litmus test of how deep spiritual awakening has gone, it can be often best recognized through how the teacher talks to and treats other people. I am not impressed. Given how deeply I used to look up to Leo and be inspired by him at the beginning of my journey five years ago, I must say that I am flooded with sadness and disappointment when sensing the path and attitude Leo has adapted towards his own growth and towards others. It is heartbreaking.

Then maybe you are too attached to him as a spiritual guru and need to realize still that you are your own authority? 

I am not trying to offend or anything I'm just posing the question because that's what it seems from my perspective.   I mean the teachings are all there if you want them.   All the practices..everything has been provided to find Truth so that you no longer need to follow anyone.  

I mean if you are taking his words personal when it seems all he is really saying is quit the mucking around and find out for yourself.  I guess it's frustrating for him - and it is for me - because I'm sure if he could awaken everyone with a magic wand he would.  But it doesn't work that way.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

I disagree. Being awakened and lightened doesn't mean you have to lose your swag. Nope. You can say what your heart wants to say because that's what is called being genuine and authentic. Leo is not a hypocrite. He has always been the authentic one. 

Leo doesn't put on a show to look like some of the mystics. He doesn't need to grow a beard to look exalted. 

And who told you that being loving means not reacting in anger, not showing tough love, not telling what the truth, not defeating negativity. Being loving also means being truthful. Being truthful means telling people how exactly you feel and what exactly you want to say. 

I'm sorry but you can't always be polite in a ruthless world. Being spiritual doesn't mean wearing a smile 24/7 and letting others to walk all over you and disrespect you. It doesn't mean becoming a doormat to the whole planet and allowing to pounce on you and even destroy your business. That's not spirituality but being lame. 

Spirituality means that you can become a Swan but you can also become a Tiger when the situation calls for it. Leo has full right to defend himself in whatever manner he wants. He is a human being even while awakened. He can't be expected to give up on his humanness. 

And to constantly rile him up is like taking advantage of his politeness. And then questioning why he wouldn't adjust to your framework or standard of behavior means downright bullying and loss of his freedom to be how he wants to be. 

You wanting Leo to behave how you want him is almost like human abuse. He is a human being and entitled to his reactions. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Then maybe you are too attached to him as a spiritual guru and need to realize still that you are your own authority? 

I am not trying to offend or anything I'm just posing the question because that's what it seems from my perspective.   I mean the teachings are all there if you want them.   All the practices..everything has been provided to find Truth so that you no longer need to follow anyone.  

I mean if you are taking his words personal when it seems all he is really saying is quit the mucking around and find out for yourself.  I guess it's frustrating for him - and it is for me - because I'm sure if he could awaken everyone with a magic wand he would.  But it doesn't work that way.  

Maybe taking things personally is normal when a person is talking to another person. It becomes impersonal only when one of them becomes deluded that they are something other than a person, above a person. Beyond a person. God isn't beyond a person, god is all inclusive, not anything above or beyond.

I am not too attached to anyone. I am attached the exact amount to facilitate within me the grieving process to undergo the transformation that I have been waiting to experience since the moment I opened my eyes in this incarnation. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You wanting Leo to behave how you want him is almost like human abuse. He is a human being and entitled to his reactions. 

Hahaha This made me laugh so much xD.
How dare I... how dare I point out some rather insensitive and abrasive tendencies stemming from arrogance and entitlement, what an abuser am I. Ahaha :D Thank you for that dear India. That was prescious. 

Just now, Martin123 said:

Maybe taking things personally is normal when a person is talking to another person. It becomes impersonal only when one of them becomes deluded that they are something other than a person, above a person. Beyond a person. God isn't beyond a person, god is all inclusive, not anything above or beyond.

I am not too attached to anyone. I am attached the exact amount to facilitate within me the grieving process to undergo the transformation that I have been waiting to experience since the moment I opened my eyes in this incarnation. 

Hahaha This made me laugh so much xD.
How dare I... how dare I point out some rather insensitive and abrasive tendencies stemming from arrogance and entitlement, what an abuser am I. Ahaha :D Thank you for that dear India. That was prescious. 

You're missing the point. Maybe in your eyes it's arrogance and entitlement because that's how you want to look at it. You aren't sitting inside Leo's brain to exactly know what he is thinking and with what perspective he is saying, he could be saying things to help someone better themselves, all you do is speculate speculate and speculate... 

You said that... These are your words. 

"given how deeply I used to look up to Leo"..... 

Please don't do that. Nobody tells you to look up to someone only to attack them later. 

You're here to live your own life your way. Leo can help you. But Leo cannot become your image. Freedom is not entitlement. If it is then you should accept that lack of entitlement is slavery. It means Leo has to slave down to you to be in your good graces. And he doesn't need to do that. 

You can laugh as much as you want as a polite way to dismiss me or ridicule me, but the truth is that you wanting others to change is you being unable to accept who they are. 

Start with yourself. Focus more on yourself. Leo is already living his life and he doesn't ask you to be like him. Then why do you ask for him to be like you or the image in your mind. 

Leo owes you nothing. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

You're missing the point. Maybe in your eyes it's arrogance and entitlement because that's how you want to look at it. You aren't sitting inside Leo's brain to exactly know what he is thinking and with what perspective he is saying, he could be saying things to help someone better themselves, all you do is speculate speculate and speculate... 

You said that... These are your words. 

"given how deeply I used to look up to Leo"..... 

Please don't do that. Nobody tells you to look up to someone only to attack them later. 

You're here to live your own life your way. Leo can help you. But Leo cannot become your image. Freedom is not entitlement. If it is then you should accept that lack of entitlement is slavery. It means Leo has to slave down to you to be in your good graces. And he doesn't need to do that. 

You can laugh as much as you want as a polite way to dismiss me or ridicule me, but the truth is that you wanting others to change is you being unable to accept who they are. 

Start with yourself. Focus more on yourself. Leo is already living his life and he doesn't ask you to be like him. Then why do you ask for him to be like you or the image in your mind. 

Leo owes you nothing. 

That's a quite exhausting description of how you disagree with me. I am honored that you've taken your time to respond to my expression, and am sure it has touched you as deeply as your words have touched me. 

18 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@zeroISinfinity thanks for the offer, I don't speak delusion though. You're talking a different language.

Drop thinking feel. 

It is al what it takes. 

God has no self. It's ❤️ and it's all of THIS. You are everything you always were. 

Not conceptually, actually. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Drop thinking feel. 

It is al what it takes. 

God has no self. It's ❤️ and it's all of THIS. You are everything you always were. 

Thank you for filling up the position of my life coach and spiritual teacher, sadly your services are no longer required and you are being let go of. May you find a better suited employer, goodbye. 

No man I am not spiritual teacher and have no desire for it. 

This is very honest response. 

I love you I really do. 

Conciousness is what you are. You have all power to define it. Whatever you beleive you are that is what you will get. 

Beleive all stories about you but eventually you will have to Surrender them. All of them. Conciousness pinpoints back at you because you are strongly holding on your beleifs.