Mongu9719

5-Leo dmt and Leo’s new video

125 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

To me that just sounds like endless seeking, and the seeker excusing it forever. THIS is it, why do you need to keep going to different dimensions once you have realized the truth of your own being, surely there comes a point to put the drugs down, and face THIS sober and as it is, and actually integrate the trips? 

That's why you combine psychedelics with other practices. 

15 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

if you're completely at peace and absolutely happy, and know the truth of your own being as well as reality, what is the need to keep going? Isn't that just continuous seeking for the sake of it?

God created reality to experience itself. There is nothing else to do than to seek more God. You don't just stop and live out your life like you've made it. 

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I have a friend who says he doesn’t like the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. 

He’s never tasted one. 

He “knows what it is” though.

Its the only decent thing at Starbucks :)??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@ttm That's how reality works. Some "rant", some "defend".

What's your point?

@fridjonk No, I would say you embody and express this teaching in the best way that suits you, of course, everything is different, while simultaneously it's the very same world. I'm not saying to live out your life like you've 'made it', more express The Absolute in all realms of your life, as well as abiding from a place of Love as your guiding force. Whether that means to become a Spiritual Teacher, or an Athlete or a Coffee Shop worker expressing this understanding, that's for each individual to decide what suits them best.

Sounds to me like maybe you just want an excuse to keep getting those highs ;) 

I'm only playing, but when you realize EVERYTHING is God, including this laptop I'm typing on and the cup my tea is in you're always experiencing God, so by living life, quite frankly you're God expressing God. Non-Duality = Duality. There is no boundary. It's all The Self, All THIS, All here. To me that's the most extraordinary thing possible. 

Everything is literally God, nothing exists except God, and God created a system that works perfectly. The ordinary becomes extraordinary. 

@Inliytened1 I got you. I think realizing the self, and an awakening to love would be a great first step for humanity first though ;) But, seriously I understand your point. Mine was more in regard to endless trips as a means of facilitating awakening. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

35 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Inliytened1 I got you. I think realizing the self, and an awakening to love would be a great first step for humanity first though ;) But, seriously I understand your point. Mine was more in regard to endless trips as a means of facilitating awakening. 

I understand yours too and they are all valid points :)

In regards to one of your points perhaps its not stated enough here that psychedelics should not be taken irresponsibly, but rather with care, and with knowledge of potential risks - but to set an age recommendation would be hard because everyone matures at different rates.   But as a general rule i agree it probably shouldn't be toyed with before 25 and even then only with a foundation or conceptual framework - i.e actually listening to Leo's videos on topics like enlightenment and self inquiry, Absolute Infinity, quantum mechanics debunks materialism, reality is a strange loop, and Godels incompleteness theorem to name a few.  Then first spend at least a year doing hardcore balls to the wall meditation and or yoga.  Then and only then go into it and go into it with care.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Damn! Well said. That’s tough to argue with. 

@LfcCharlie4 I hear ya on ‘now live the fullest life’, and for one that might be playing piano into flow state, for one that might be becoming a nutritionist in the flow of selfless love, for one that might be exploring psychedelics and getting mindfucked every which way possible. It’s All Good.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yep, all coming from a place of love. 

One could write a series of novels, for example, that express, love, joy a great story..and that is their way of expressing this. 

The greatest power in this 'world' is love when we act from a place of love, we are expressing the truth. Love is literally the substance of reality, and when we tap into this love....wow. Imagine businesses built on this principle, and sports teams and fans expressing love after the games instead of fighting, long way to go ;) 

Also, good point on the psyches, you're right! I just meant in terms of it being a 'higher' choice, As long as it is coming from a place of love, joy and to help people I'm all for it. I'm getting a bit new agey now so I'll stop! xD 

Speaking of new age hippies....who expressed love in his music....

@Inliytened1 Yes, yes, yes. I couldn't agree more. That's all I'm asking for is some warnings, as I know as a 17 year old confused seeker I would basically do what any teacher I trusted, so say that was Leo, I'd try to start tripping. You could argue that's my own fault for being ignorant and naive, but young people are, that's my point. Just go to a rave and you'll see people as young as like 14 popping pills and even the older ones popping wayyyyy too many. My points are more about harm reduction. I've had friends who have had seizures from drugs, and some end up in mental hospitals after tripping, that's why I advocate for responsible use and harm reduction. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

36 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Sounds to me like maybe you just want an excuse to keep getting those highs ;) 

I know you said this as a joke, but I just feel the need to add. Being on a psychedelic is the furthest thing from a high one could imagine. It's more like life was the high and what you just took woke you up. It not as easy as it sounds to just pop a psychedelic from time to time; it takes tremendous mental courage often because they will drown you with your deepest fears if you have not purified your soul yet. 

40 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I'm only playing, but when you realize EVERYTHING is God, including this laptop I'm typing on and the cup my tea is in you're always experiencing God, so by living life, quite frankly you're God expressing God. Non-Duality = Duality. There is no boundary. It's all The Self, All THIS, All here. To me that's the most extraordinary thing possible. 

We agree on what God is. But why not go onto explore things such as collective consciousness, omniscience, how reality is expressed through infinite goodness and love, instead of becoming an athlete or a coffee shop worker. There are such infinitely intelligent creations to explore through these mystical stages via psychedelics, higher consciousness beings to contact and learn from. Instead of isolating oneself here on earth.  

One thing I will say I know people who do way more psychedelics then Leo and also people who are on a more traditional progressive path and the difference when interacting with the two groups are huge. I found people who become space cadets just blab on and on how they are god and they know everything and show they haven't someone integrated the wisdom they have gained from there trips. However the advanced people on the progressive path seem way more humble and developed but I'm not saying they are not highly developed people who chug down DMT every weekend.

I don't think Leo is doing anything new here btw, there are many many people who are doing lots of 5meo ect whilst also studying none duality trying tho awaken. 

Anyway best not to try and bash anyone here but I think it is good to point out when peoples egos get out of check.

The answer prob lies somewhere in the middle. Do 5MEO, do meditation, yoga and retreats as well as basic self improvement. 

The OP makes a good point regarding Leo putting himself out there more in the general public, do some interviews etc. Then if he has turned into a ego maniac he will get exposed. 

@Globalcollective I've noticed the same things, hence why I don't think Leo is one of the most awakened guys of all time. Nowhere near. 

@fridjonk I guess it depends on what you love to do, and how you wish to express this understanding. I am not saying you shouldn't go explore all of those realms if you wish too, after all awakening is complete freedom and allows us complete freedom to do as we wish, that's my point. More we don't HAVE to do anything if you feel called to do that and that's what you love to do go for it. It's essentially what Leo does. 

I personally do not feel the need to explore those through Psychedelics at all, maybe one day I will, who knows, if it's your desire to do that, then by all means go ahead, but it doesn't mean everyone else has to. 

Like I said, there's infinite ways to express infinity, each body/mind will have their unique way of doing this :) And, each body/mind will love (seemingly) different things, therefore, in my view, this is how it should be expressed, there is no 'right' way to express it, if for you it's through more trips exploring different facets of awakening and creation, go for it. 

Beautiful point in the next post <3 (P.S. You also answered your previous questions by saying that) 

I also, wanted to add, since my last awakening to The Absolute/ The Self, there has been no need to 'seek' anything further, it is more like a final arrival, the final absolute peace, and happiness. If I didn't come on here or have aspirations to teach I wouldn't even have a need to really think about this really, I would simply live life expressing this understanding in all realms of experience. 

Edited by LfcCharlie4

@Mongu9719 Your criticism doesn’t make any sense.

You say he has tripped all these times and at some point “has to slow down” 

Why does he have to slow down? Its his life, not yours. This is the definition of projection. You have your own hang ups.

I think people like Leo who have created a life where they can truly do what they want and put all their eggs in the basket of their life purpose, exploring new waters, threatens others because of their conditioning and attachment to the status quo. Exploring new frontiers may seem dangerous or crazy to you but this is more of what the world needs and what pushes humanity forward. So worry about yourself and your own life. You shouldn’t believe anything he says at face value anyway, for all you know he could be wrong. Thats the whole point, to take back your own authority and see for yourself what is true.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise I never noticed your quote at the bottom, that's fucking jokes xD

How do you even write one there, I'm such a tech noob sorry!

@LfcCharlie4  that's called signature. Go to your account settings and change it

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Mongu9719 said:

It makes no sense.

I was on board until now, but I am having serious doubts. Are we just getting driven further into delusions and harmful behaviours?

Aspects will not make logical sense. The desire to have everything make sense in thought constructs is a contraction. These thought constructs can have practical value for the human and person, yet it is also a limitation if one restricts themself within that contraction.

One thing I try to be aware of is the nature of my resistance. If someone told me I would awaken by drinking 4 Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks and then singing Taylor Swift’s “The Man” while urinating in the parking lot. . .  there would be an intuitive sense that this was nonsense. I would probably start laughing.  I certainly wouldn’t spend any time debating this silly method of awakening. Yet if I was with a Reiki Master that told me releasing energetic blocks could help release my chronic headaches, it is a very different dynamic. My mind may resist and think “That Reiki stuff is a bunch of woo-woo nonsense. There is no scientific proof for it”. Yet, I may get a sense that there is “something here” I don’t know about. This is a very different dynamic. I could dismiss it or ague against it, or I could get curious an explore. These are very different orientations. . . . To add in another layer, if I got the sense that trying Reiki would change or dissolve my sense of self - that throws a cog in the wheel. Now, all sorts of self-protective mechanisms will arise. Sometimes, it’s best for me to work through that resistance to grow and expand. As well, there are times in which there is an intuitive sense of “No, not now”. Or “This just isn’t right”. For example, one meditation teacher encouraged me to have extended sitting sessions and sit through the pain. Sitting through the pain would somehow help me transcend attachment/identification to the body and allow me to awaken. Sitting through the pain started harming my body and the only thing I was more awake to was the pain and harm to my body. There came a point, in which it just didn’t feel right. I then transitioned to another teacher with a different approach, yet the first teacher still had a lot I learned from. 

Rather than seeing this as an “either / or” path, you can see this as an integrative path. You don’t need to accept 100% of everything Leo says and you don’t need to reject 100% of what Leo says. Trust your resonance. Perhaps have several different teachers you resonate with. I listen to several different speakers that have different approaches and I resonate with each of them differently. If the stuff about 5-Meo isn’t resonating with you, put it aside. Perhaps other teachings from Leo will resonate. As well, connect with other spiritual beings you resonate with. I know spiritual beings involved in Yoga, Reiki, nonduality, meditation, nature etc. 

@LfcCharlie4 Appreciate the love. You can edit your signature under profile settings. Its kind of hidden but still easier than injecting stem cells xD

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Preety_India Thank you!

@TrynaBeTurquoise was watching his Anti-Aging podcast which is essentially 90% about blue zones, 10% the wild and wacky stuff us normies probably won't do xD

A metaphor my friends. One that you will probably find - duuuh

Imagine digging a hole in order to find water without knowing how deep you have to dig.

At first glance you might think it is not so deep, so you'll dig with your hands, on the way you'll realize this is not working so you'll grab a shovel.  It turns out that you'll have to dig 5 miles deep, going trough rocks and shit, but you don't know that, you think it is probably 10 meters.  Folk that are just 2 meters deep in their work will probably say: oh is it hands that is better or a shovel, or maybe 2 shovels, I'll first learn how to work with my hands, than with a shovel ect.. But someone that has dug deep knows that those tools ain't gonna cut it, its 5 miles deep, there are huge boulders on the way, you need bigger tools, you might still carry shovels and use your hands, but its not going to do the bulk of what is needed, what is needed is at least an excavator.

Now imagine someone saying,: I will find the best, the highest quality shovels, buy two of them, and than I will work night and day. What do you imagine an experienced digger would reply to that. Wouldn't it make sense for him to say: man grab an excavator, this shit is deep, your pretty shovels will not help you, you'll probably make it deep with humongous amount of work and time, but still those shovels will not turn boulders, grab an excavator.

Edited by Yog

It just doesn't ring true to me that one could be like Jesus or the Buddha if one swallowed enough pills, or injected enough stuff into their rectum. Sure, you could temporarily visit the state of consciousness that they may have been in, but to stabilise there...?

I'm also in agreement with the earlier point made, about it potentially being the drugs that are taking their toll on the body. Massive respect to Leo for all that he's done to help me on my path, but I find it difficult to get behind this.

Edited by Jkhv1