Mongu9719

5-Leo dmt and Leo’s new video

125 posts in this topic

This is a cult. 

This is a cult now. 

Can't you guys see? 

Leave before you get hurt

I also don't resonate deeply with the Psychedelic path, I'm only 20 dn't think tripping every week would be great for me, our brains develop until 25. I would really recommend those on here under 25 to be careful with Psychedelic, and any drug use, I'll probably get backlash for this but I would go as far to say we really shouldn't be regularly taking Psyches this young, especially not powerful ones. Leo, is a fully grown adult though, he can do what he wants with his life, and you don't have to follow him after all. Although, I would say maybe ask people's age and mental health background before recommending trips.

However, I respect Leo's decision for going down this path and that is his teachings, we have to remember this is his forum, it does seem a bit Cultish to ban people for disagreeing, but it's a fine line and a very hard one to censor speech and let people get away with crap, so I understand that also. 

If you don't like the path Leo is going down, find another teacher you resonate with, who embodies this understanding and go as deep as you can with that. That's what I did and it transformed my life, you don't have to follow Leo, or take Psychedelics, plenty of awakened beings who done it ALL sober, and imo have realized the truth of their own being in the deepest possible way.

@ttm I liked that analogy about doping, as it also warns people of the side effects. 

@Visionary Please can you explain the issues my faced, I have a friend in the midst of LSD excessive use, so it could be helpful, thank you. 

@Mongu9719 Your point early on about excessive use and Martin Ball was something I also worry about for Leo, but he's a smart guy and it's up to him to take his own path, if he wants to go down this road, then after warning him there's not much you can really do tbh, can you link Martin Ball's FB page, I heard he had issues but couldn't find them anywhere. 

Like you, I'm not denying the potency and power of these substances, more wary of the long term side effects and issues that could come with excessive and consistent use. 2 years is very little time to understand how this use could effect someone, I'm interested to see how Leo materializes over the next 5-10+ years once he stops using these substances, and if it has any effects on his body/mind/ mental health etc. 

I'm also, of course, intrigued to see what kind of long term/ day-to-day effects it has on awakening, to me the peaks are great and interesting stories but if it isn't a moment by moment experience then it surely isn't of as much value :) 

But, as I said before, there's plenty of fully Self-Realized teachers out there who truly embody the teachings, if you don't resonate with Leo, I would recommend finding someone you can resonate with. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Cudin I have also heard various other teachers and people say this, I don't quite think it's a cult yet, but I can see people's concerns from the outside. 

Can you explain further why you think this? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Don't you dare to dick around the work. 

U dicking arround? Questioning the king of the forum? 

Leo needs humbling, and the universe will provide it. 

You guys need to be careful. 

I know I will probably be banned anyway, so... 

DON'T YOU DARE TO CREATE DISTRACTIONS

DON'T YOU DARE TO QUESTION THE WORK 

LITTLE SHEEP, BEHOLD THE KING OF THE FORUM

10 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

plenty of awakened beings who done it ALL sober, and imo have realized the truth of their own being in the deepest possible way.

@LfcCharlie4 It goes deeper than that. 

1 hour ago, Mongu9719 said:

@Dazgwny yet he encourages his followers to do the same. It’s not like they’ve worked on this problem for 20 years. 

@Mongu9719 I’d have to disagree. It’s not like he’s there telling us to just lash 5meo into us and crack on. He encourages all to do the work, gain an understanding and give yourself a good basis, a good grounding and when you yourself feel ready then go for the psychedelics. He stated many times in different ways that unless you’ve set yourself up and prepared yourself then your likely to fall on your ass with it all. I for one anyway am more than happy with how Leo goes abouts his business and can say 100% that it’s helped me along in many aspects of life dramatically. But we all have our opinions I guess and your as free to yours as anyone else

35 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Mongu9719 has been warned for making it personal and screwing around.  Its just a waste of everyone's time.

Are you serious? This is just sad. stop bullying people who disagree with what the trend is here Jesus. Of course it is personal. Everything about consciousness is infinitely personal.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 namecalling is against forum guidelines....calling another user a sheep. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Cudin said:

I know I will probably be banned anyway, so... 

If you behave like so that you "objectively deserve banning", your message goes unheard. And if you are criticizing the reasons one could be banned, it's not very effective way to bring it up in the most non-constructive way imaginable - and if you then get yourself banned, your "I knew it" would be intellectually dishonest conclusion.

23 minutes ago, Cudin said:

This is a cult. 

This is a cult now. 

Can't you guys see? 

Leave before you get hurt

This is kind of overreacting too. There's plenty of valuable information both here in forum and in Leo's videos, so there's no need to wash baby down with bathwater. "Cult" does not exist on it's own, "cult" is just a description of specific mindsets and patterns of behavior in a social community. So if it feels cultish, there's always the possibility to try to make own contribution to the community more non-cultish.

Edited by ttm

@Cudin Leo has given hundreds of warnings of not believing any of his work. He has encouraged everyone to go look for themselves from the beginning. It's not a cult unless you make it one. 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Martin123 namecalling is against forum guidelines....calling another user a sheep. 

Doesn't Leo call People 'fools' on a pretty regular basis? 

@Leo Gura When you get to solo retreat. Spend as much time in no self state and be highly observant of tyroid thing. You can feel everything. It will unwind so to speak. 

What a disease is is just how to explain it cloging or "pqrt of conciousness" folding into itself sort of wall or hardening. Has to be Released. 

God Conciousness heals. You will feel THIS same as Blackhole enter when you take 5 meo dmt. It's possible. If you really want you can heal. Not making stuff up. It's possible. Really is possible. Wash you and heal you completelly and utterly. 

Love you and want you best. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@fridjonk It goes deeper than realizing Infinity, Absolute Love, The Absolute and that the world is merely The Self and that like is a dream and we are simply natural pure awareness? 

I better try and revive Ramana and Nisgardatta to tell them that information, they will be glad to hear. 

Jokes aside, I'm not saying it doesn't go incredibly deep, but do you not think it's slightly naive to think Leo is the only ever person who's attained the deepest awakenings just because he uses Psychedelics? Has he even embodied these awakening into stabilisation of Non-Duality in a moment-by-moment basis, that is what I'm interested in :) 

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Moreover, people here say much harsher things, in all kinds of contexts and topics. And they get by without a warning...
Isn't that a little suspicious mister moderator, I wonder... mhhm... Isn't that a rather clever way to defend the status quo that someone challenges.
Isn't that just another way to dismiss the unique viewpoint of another individual.
Gosh.. I wish there was a word for that... what is that... oh I know, how about Patriarchal conditioning.
How devoted does one have to be to follow this type of patterning in the name of spiritual progress, justify exclusion and perpetuate denial, avoidance and dismissiveness...  Was saying that people are 'sh*ep' really that far off? And am I asking for a warning with this (I bleeped out the 'e', just to be safe wink)? Those are the questions that I do not have answers to...

PS: Leo also call people 'highschool students' to demonstrate how little they know, which is rather derogatory

Edited by Martin123

@LfcCharlie4 Those are the big 4 yes, but what about how God went about to create this existence, the infinite intelligence creating every nook and cranny of every kosmos that ever was. The intelligence that is creating this very moment. I'd even bet Ramana would go deeper into psychedelics than anyone if he would've given them a chance. :P

Raw awakening does not come close to psychedelic awakenings.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

Moreover, people here say much harsher things, in all kinds of contexts and topics. And they get by without a warning...

If we see it we will issue a warning.   I'm not sure what the big deal is here....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just wanna show my support to @Mongu9719 for this topic and the people defending him/her. It´s a well needed point of discussion and it does worry me how its met with force. Because of this this topic has now degenerated and no learning will take place :( 

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

If we see it we will issue a warning.   I'm not sure what the big deal is here....

The big deal is that you issued a warning to someone who is in a minority, was expressing a legitimate concern and opinion, and instead of fair conversation he was met with dismissal, and was called a 'high-school student', which isn't very far from 'sheep', and then was issued a warning by the 'elite running this forum' (moderator), who obviously weren't resonating with his message, with the reason being 'making it too personal', and then switching and justifying it to 'namecalling', so which one is it then? Is he making it too personal, or is he namecalling? I am getting a little lost in your narrative here.
btw neither of the reasons make sense, of  course if someone is backed into a corner by the ones who disagree with him will not express themselves in to most 'loving and copassionate language', but neither was his treatment.
His tone wasn't hostile at all, he was just legit concerned, he even gave credit to Leo.
And you give him a warning? I am stunned :D I mean... holy molly this is some next level logic here you guys.

@fridjonk We can agree to disagree. 

I mean most people here use psychedelics, I see a lot of trip reports, but not many awakened beings around here ;) 

By your logic, Martin Ball and Leo should be the 2 most awakened guys of all time then? 

I'm not denying the power of Psyches, but they give you insights and can of course help on your path, but you'll always have to come back to THIS and can't trip forever. 

As Alan Watts said, 'Once you get the message hang up the phone!' 

Always end up back here. 

Here, Now, This. Isn't that the point of Psychedelics to help give you insights and awakenings that actually are embodied, not just highs for 8 hours? 

@Martin123 Mate there's no point, you literally can't address concerns with Psychedelics here.