Mongu9719

5-Leo dmt and Leo’s new video

125 posts in this topic

If realising that your god means repeatedly taking 5-Meo dmt, then what is the point of doing anything else? Leo said that realising fully your god would solve all your problems and that all other methods besides psychedelics are useless. If this is true then what is the  point of yoga,meditation ect and also pursuing other aspects of spiritual and personal development. Is it all a waste of time? If all it takes are a 100 doses of 5meo dmt to realise your nature as god, then what work does spirituality pose? The average bum off the street can do it and pretend he is god.  It makes no sense. Psychedelics should be used as a tool and not a crutch. I feel like Leo is depending way too heavily on 5-Meo. He is in love with the high of awakening. It appears as though he has let go of his other spiritual practices. He’s done over 80 trips now for the past 2 years. At some point you have to slow down. I feel like he is just chasing awakening after awakening. It seems very neurotic and rushed.  At what point do we question if this is the right way? How far can we take this? I was on board until now, but I am having serious doubts. Are we just getting driven further into delusions and harmful behaviours?

Edited by Mongu9719

The average bum on the street realizing he is God is just not the case. Maybe 1 out of a million bums will this happen to.

This is what Leo does, its his life purpose to dive as deep as he can. Its not a “high of awakening” always when it comes with much emotional labor. As he stated in the video, hes just being honest about the power of psychedelics in his experience but not discrediting other practices if they help you or are all you have access to.

The deluded one is you with all these silly projections.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise so any criticism is wrong? If I object to it I’m silly and projecting. Is it impossible to critizise anything then? Seems like you brainwashed yourself mate. You hide behind everything by claiming projection.

@Mongu9719 Maybe try it a few times before you go criticizing.

What sense does it make to criticize a thing you have not tried?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mongu9719 Maybe try it a few times before you go criticizing.

What sense does it make to criticize a thing you have not tried?

I think I’ll take the liberty of criticising nazism before giving it a go. Seems like a better way. What a horrible advice Jesus :D.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 hour ago, Mongu9719 said:

If realizing that your god means repeatedly taking 5-Meo dmt, then what is the point of doing anything else? Leo said that realizing fully your god would solve all your problems and that all other methods besides psychedelics are useless. If this is true then what is the  point of yoga,meditation ect and also pursuing other aspects of spiritual and personal development. Is it all a waste of time? If all it takes are a 100 doses of 5meo dmt to realize your nature as god, then what work does spirituality pose? 

Well, try on for a moment that every single thing Leo said in that video is absolutely true. No matter how outlandish it may seem. If that were true, then he is yourself telling yourself how to end all your suffering. And if that was true, then wouldn't it be worth at least trying what he's saying to you? At the very least you get high off a psychedelic, but at best it's true and you realize you are frikin god. So ask yourself, is that worth taking a hero's dose of 5-MEO? Isn't that a worthy gamble of seeing if it's all true? 

@Leo Gura Im not critizing your use of it,  and I’m not disputing it’s value, but your going down a path that no has gone down before.  To me and a lot of other people who support you, it seems like your overloading yourself and relying heavily on this single substance. It feels like your compressing your spiritual journey. Just going way too fast and trying to embody God himself. Pursuing awakening after awakening.  Surely this must take a toll on you. You look like you have aged 15 years or something in the past two years. Look at Martin Balls FB page, he has chronic sleep issues and is struggling. My yoga teacher is friends with Martin and he himself has done 5meo multiple times. He told me that it can take a toll on you and if you have a more grounded approach you won’t suffer from such ailments. I’m not even a skeptic of your claims, just the measures you have taken. You saved my life with your videos and I do feel concerned about this path. I have no doubt that 5meo dmt is powerful and works, I’m just worried about you and also about people who might do the same thing. I’m also questioning if I should do it myself, even though I have been following you until now. 

@Mongu9719 Apparently you've never heard of the saying: pursue enlightenment like your hair is on fire.

Enlightenment is not reached by dabblers. You underestimate how serious this work is.

Serious spirituality is not without risks. You have to want it more than you want to live. Which explains why it is rare.

@Leo Gura just because someone said that doesn’t mean it’s good advice. Do you think they had 5meo dmt when that advice was given? your straw manning me. I didn’t say you should pursue enlightenment without seriousness, just that you should take precautions and maybe slow down. You said each awakening is deeper than the last and that there is no bottom right? So what’s the point of trying to get to the bottom? I feel like you could ease the pedal and stop compressing your development. You could develop other aspects of yourself like your physical body with ashtanga yoga since ultimately everything is being transmitted through your body. Make the antenna more durable. Slow down the pace of the psychedelic use and integrate over a period of 10 years rather than 2. Ultimately you are still in a limited human form, perhaps you should embrace it.

@Mongu9719 I just wanna back up the guy over here so he doesn’t feel alone. A lot of the times when people raise general concerns that go against the culture of the forum they get dismissed, and treated in rather harsh and unfair ways, often being ridiculed or accused of having projections.

This is such a cult lol

You’re right Mongu your concerns are legit, and valid, and you’re making some great points that are falling on deaf ears.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

8 minutes ago, Mongu9719 said:

@Leo Gura just because someone said that doesn’t mean it’s good advice. Do you think they had 5meo dmt when that advice was given? your straw manning me. I didn’t say you should pursue enlightenment without seriousness, just that you should take precautions and maybe slow down. You said each awakening is deeper than the last and that there is no bottom right? So what’s the point of trying to get to the bottom? I feel like you could ease the pedal and stop compressing your development. You could develop other aspects of yourself like your physical body with ashtanga yoga since ultimately everything is being transmitted through your body. Make the antenna more durable. Slow down the pace of the psychedelic use and integrate over a period of 10 years rather than 2. Ultimately you are still in a limited human form, perhaps you should embrace it.

Worry about your own development and let me work on mine.

You are speaking of things you don't understand and trying to give me advice. This is not a good use of your time. It's like a junior high student trying to tell a college profressor how to do his research.

@Martin123 I don’t think this place was intended to be a cult, but most people are too stupid to think for themselves and follow everything on this forum blindly without doing their own research. They parrot Leo’s words. Leo always stressed open mindedness but I get attacked for ever questioning Leo by some of his followers. A few people on here are actually pretty solid, but it’s rare. 

@Leo Gura I don’t need to try heroin to know that when I see a heroin junkie that something is wrong. I am pretty open-minded but I can sense something is wrong with the path your following right now. It seems very unbalanced.  But suit yourself i guess. 

9 minutes ago, Mongu9719 said:

@Leo Gura I don’t need to try heroin to know that when I see a heroin junkie that something is wrong. I am pretty open-minded but I can sense something is wrong with the path your following right now. It seems very unbalanced.  But suit yourself i guess. 

That's why you're the student and not the teacher.

This work is very nuanced and tricky. It's best to stay humble until you get your legs before you go criticizing. Criticizism doesn't bother me. The problem is your criticism comes from a deep lack of experience and expertise, so it's largely a waste of time. Nothing personal. But you are just using all this criticism to avoid doing the actual work within yourself.

@Leo Gura what am I suppoused to do? Get access to 5meo dmt now? You said all other methods are a waste of time right? What ever happened to kriya yoga? I’ve been following that for the past month. Better just drop it and smoke some 5meo. Problem solved. Too fat? You don’t need to workout. Just use 5meo. It will heal all illnesses once you realise your god by miraculously zapping away your body fat. Give me a break. My yoga teacher Was right to criticise you. He seems far more balanced and he has worked with 5meo for over a decade  It’s getting really hard to take you seriously now. 

Edited by Mongu9719

3 minutes ago, Mongu9719 said:

@Leo Gura what am I suppoused to do? Get access to 5meo dmt now? You said all other methods are a waste of time right? What ever happened to kriya yoga? I’ve been following that for the past month. Better just drop it and smoke some 5meo. Problem solved. Too fat? You don’t need to workout. Just use 5meo. It will heal all illnesses once you realise your god by miraculously zapping away your body fat. Give me a break.

You can start with any of those basic practices.

I said 5-MeO-DMT if you really want to awaken now. But you have a long way to go before that.

Also, don't reduce my teachings down to such simple-minded black vs white drivel. I gave you lots of nuance which you don't want to hear.

@Leo Gura I’m sure I misinterpreted what you are saying as healing is more subtle than that. It was my ego getting in the way. However my point still stands. Just read the YouTube comments under you recent videos, those criticisms are valid unlike the sheep on this forum that follow you blindly.

Edited by Mongu9719

@Mongu9719 Forget 5meo, psychs are not even mandatory. All paths are valid, I've done it with a combination. I know its hard and the mind wants to play it all smart and shit but really you are just spinning your wheels. 

I was literally in your shoes some years ago saying to Leo stuff like "spirituality is immoral" because such and such.

It's just the ego-mind trying to stay the same, it's a self-deception that keeps you the same. Why do you even trust your mind?

@Leo Gura Yesterday's video resonated so deep because most of the insights you mentioned I also had and I couldn't stop laughing.

Also Leo after my last glimpse I could say my everyday suffering and thoughts reduced 95% without exaggeration but I wouldn't consider myself enlightened. The mind is perfectly clear and focused and everyday experience is microdose-like. How do you even quantify enlightenment?

* Leo, go to a temple please, you may have ignored serious spiritual technology ;) 

@Socrates I never said I didn’t want to do 5meo. I will do it for sure. But it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that something is wrong here. Leo claims that 5meo will fix his health problems. That he uses it become enlightened. That it’s the magic pill. Look at Martin ball he used 5meo to become enlightened. He also suffers from chronic sleep issues. Leo suffers from debilitating health problems. I wonder if that has anything at all to do with the unbalanced lifestyle. Using 5meo as some kind of cure all. Focusing on this one psychedelic.

2 hours ago, Mongu9719 said:

I was on board until now, but I am having serious doubts.

You see how you yourself are dependent on Leo? If he does something that no other man is trying to do (go that deep to the extreme) you start to doubt spiritual work.

Tons of people left Leo when he started spiritual work and moved pass Stage Orange (basic self-help material).

Tons of people left Leo when he started to say that he was God.

Tons of people will doubt and leave Leo after this retreat.

If you doubt him then leave and let it be, don't just rant about it here on the forum. You are probably just angry that he goes deeper/faster and doesn't resonate with you anymore.

Mahadev