Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cudin

In the next actualized.org episode

24 posts in this topic

Leo plugs a fuckload of psychedelic crazy shit and discovers he is actually an even bigger infinite thing that is actually a no-thing, which is everything. 

I hope you are not delluded about your claims and that is honestly trying to convey your experience. 

You do sound delluded, Leo. You seem to be aware of it, but your videos started to look like a huge ego trip, paradoxically. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work and your effort, but you sure don't seem to embody compassion like many spiritual teachers. How can you be so sure no one has ever realized what you did? How come smoking ridiculous potent psychedelics will actually make you integrate god into your life? 

You reached for the secret too soon

You cried for the moon

Shine on you crazy diamond

I really hope this shit is for real

See ya

@Cudin just listened to it myself.  If you are awake it will make sense.  Otherwise you just need an open mind and the desire to understand reality and what you are.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

This is what God told me

P_20200305_001215_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Don’t worry about him. Worry about your own development. 

Why not both? Isn't that what love is? 

I do believe Leo. And saying stuff like he became conscious of creating the Universe. I believe him. And it frightens the fuck out of me.

I just hope he does not neglect his humanity. His simplicity. 

And if I seem more delluded than some dude that is telling he is wake as fuck and is making sure everyone knows how godly he is, I am sorry, I forgot to take my 5meo breakfast.

You can thank me later, Leo.

Edited by Cudin

@Visionary when you become conscious of Oneness who else would be doing it?  And when you become conscious that you are imagining everything healing is also possible.  This is something that you just need direct consciousness of - it cannot be conveyed.

And you probably aren't believing it -- you have had your own awakenings already

Otherwise i would tell you to be open minded but not take anything on as dogma.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Cudin said:

And if I seem more delluded than some dude that is telling he is wake as fuck and is making sure everyone know how godly he is, I am sorry, I forgot to take my 5meo breakfast.

Your funny lol.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It makes perfect sense. Especially when he goes into what his core teachings are now going to be about. And how there are certain obstacles to overcome to see those things. 

"You Create Magic" 

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Visionary when you become conscious of Oneness who else would be doing it?  And when you become conscious that you are imagining everything healing is also possible.  This is something that you just need direct consciousness of - it cannot be conveyed.

And you probably aren't believing it -- you have had your own awakenings already

Otherwise i would tell you to be open minded but not take anything on as dogma.

You're right. I'm not using his experiences as new input for my so called new world model. Certainly not. But i have trust in him. That is all. What this hypothetical experience really is, is Unknown to me. I have trust in him, yet i also care about his safety.

And certainly, Oneness would be doing it. But it does not mean a thing as you could always say the opposite. Me reacting on the issue would also be coming from Oneness. Let's not play these silly chess games. 

Edit: if you're coming from a place of love, excuse my tone.

Edited by Visionary

Simple as that, don't ask Leo, don't ask me, don't ask anyone about God. When you are ready to wake up, you will wake up. There is nothing which can change your mind afterwards. Get your own trip and listen to it. For me mushrooms and LSD played a huge part. I don't know if you can wake up without substances but you will find your way...

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your funny lol.

I amr

@Visionary no worries i was coming from a place of respect and not preaching or anything.  

I have not healed either but i know it's possible.  I did lose10 pounds overnight after a mystical experience :)? being totally serious too.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

49 minutes ago, Cudin said:

And if I seem more delluded than some dude that is telling he is wake as fuck and is making sure everyone knows how godly he is, I am sorry, I forgot to take my 5meo breakfast.

I think you are projecting, you have bias aginst him expressing himself, so now he has to fit your idea of an awakened being and god forbid he does psychedelics which were done in the past and even now in the form of crazy ayhuasca trip.

I think you are projecting me chalenging the mighty king of the forum, who will from now on be intolerant to people that are not VERY serious about this work. 

@Cudin I assume you didn't experience enlightenment, otherwise you would not ask this question. 

Worry about yourself 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Guys chillax.  Its Ok to question this stuff - Truth is radical as heck otherwise everyone would be awake.  I don't see anyone close minded here...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Come on guys, ship is sinking. 

Leo, by the way, what your body is trying to tell you is that you have to embrace and accept your humanness to heal. I just hope you realize that soon enough.

I know you can (: