Davidess

My pickup journey, relationship mastery☯?☯

3 posts in this topic

I'm 17 years old high school INTP student and I've come to a point in my life where most of my thoughts and desires are about women and socializing. I descoved Leo a year ago and I've learned a lot from him since then. I've already done a lot of self-help work because I was very shy and unconfident in my past. I come from Blue/Orange Christian background (I love my parents, they've been supporting me a lot, we've learned a lot together). In last year I've encountered a lot of emotional obstacles and they've made me to love and accept myself like never before...

So, in this journal I'll write about my progress with pickup. I've known about pickup for a long time, but now I commit to it 100%. I've already done a couple approaches and I came down to conclusion that this is a thing I'm focusing on in next years. 

My favourite pickup, dating and realtionship coach is Corey Wayne, I've read his book "How to be a 3% man" already five times (atleast 10 times left).
Another channel about attraction stuff is YT channel "Develop attraction", I've bought their book and read it just once. And many others (RSD, Todd, Don Bacon, James Marshall, Dynamic Education [this one is in Czech language], etc...) .
Other channels that I follow are Teal Swan and Ralph Smart (emotional mastery, spiritual development, self-awareness...), and of course Leo (I love his philosophy and his teachings, made me cry couple of times ), Joseph Rodrigues and a lot of other channels. And I have bought RSD Max's course, The Natural, which I study.

I can practise pickup and socializing in 2 cities (with 90k and 240k people, I live near the 90k one, they're the largest I can afford to go to, they are 40 minutes away from each other with train transport, in my country I have free train tickets for slow trains as a student which is perfect for me).

I don't find clubs and bars attractive, altough I may try them in a future.

In this journal I'll write about my insights and my progress. 

Current goals to accomplish:

• make atleast 10 approaches a week (funny thing is that I'm in a city almost every day, this number is possible to accomplish in one day)
  • consciously setting time for approaching women atleast 3/4 times a week (WED, FRI, SAT/SUN), otherwise I'll just approach when I'm coming home from school or just when hanging around
  • make this approaching part of my daily basis
  • meeting my social, sexual needs
  • becoming more emotionally independent (interdependent?)
  • daily "do nothing meditation" (20 mins minimum)
  • practising mindfulness
  • integrating my shadows I project onto others
  • slowly eliminating distractions and unnecessary addictions
  • becoming more authentic, expressive person
  • becoming aware of my emotions and thoughts, observing them (disidentifying from them)
  • aligning with my truest desires
  • changing my beliefs about realationships, women, socializing
  • connecting with people and self-actualising, improving my social, emotional awareness
  • having multiple sexual relationships

General Tactics:

• no fap (once a week fap)
  • approaching before my mind can stop me
  • learning from my mistakes, being able to not be perfect, so I can learn
  • displaying masculine energy (with integrated [(transended the duality?) feminine]
  • using "negative" emotions to fuel my actions
  • focusing both on results and progress
  • adjusting my tactics towards goals I want to accomplish
  • feeling results before I can "see" them in physical form

I wish myself good luck!?

Todays number of approaches: 4 (daygame)

✔Things I did right:

• Approached without hesitation
  • In my 1st set I was spontaneous!
  • I silenced my mind
  • Open was callibrated
  • I speaked clearly
  • I wasn't so nervous

❌Things I did wrong:

• Left sets too early
  • In other 3 sets I wasn't spontaneous
  • My body language wasn't up tight
  • Didn't get to premise
  • Didn't contunue in coversation
  • All approaches were indirect

↗Things to improve:

• It doesn't matter what you say as an opener, be spontaneous
  • Stay in sets longer
  • Try direct approaches!
  • Train eye contact
  • Try to approach women who are alone by themselves (all four approaches were group approaches of 2 girls)
  • You can(could) do more approaches
  • Learn to build the conversation up

Any updates on your journey @Davidess??

Also, where do you like to go to approach women? I’ve tried the whole bar/club scene and struggle finding women I’m into beyond just their looks.

What kind of places do you like to frequent to find women who are more into self actualization? 

The game of survival cannot be won.