PlayTheGame

Will spirituality fuck up your game?

25 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is a weird question, 

but will venturing deeper into spirituality/ego dissolving deteriorate your ability to attract girls?

since for a big part girls love guys with big egos a.k.a. guys who are full of themselves.

of course bad self esteem also stems from ego.

But tbh im interested in low consciousness girls a.k.a. club sluts, I just love the idea of “going dumb”.

Will this become harder if you become more conscious? Or will mastering of yourself allow you to attract any kind of girl, not only the intelligent/spiritual ones. 

Would love to hear night game PUA experiences from guys who are also into spirituality.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

It will enhance it, while at the same time transcending it. First of all, you no longer care as much about the outcome, or at all. Second of all, the best game is no game, that is, there are no self-referential thoughts going on whatsoever, no ego or person is there, there is only a happening. Girls will respond to this authenticity in a very noticeable way, it's magnetic. However, as soon as you identify with the ego, and feel like you have to uphold some persona of being attractive or whatever, you've lost it. At that point, it's back to the present moment, cause there is no you to begin with :)

Edited by Gili Trawangan

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

If 'your game' is manipulating women to get them into bed, then yeah it will get affected badly. However if its about finding yourself as an individual and authentically connecting with people, then it'll enhance your game!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Will game fuck up your spirituality? ;)

(That’s the real question my friend. Game won’t fill the void in your heart.)

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

1 hour ago, PlayTheGame said:

since for a big part girls love guys with big egos a.k.a. guys who are full of themselves.

This is the biggest myth you need to get rid of. It's only unhealthy women who like bad arrogant men. Healthy women want a healthy man. 

If you want to attract unhealthy women, you'll eventually be in trouble because you cannot keep acting forever. It will impact your growth. You can't live an authentic life around such unhealthy women. 

Men who have always been with such women have invented that myth. 

If you want to be authentic and spiritual in life, you should find a woman who will like you for who you are. A woman who likes mentally  healthy men not egotistical jackasses. 

Spirituality should ideally make you a better person. It should also help you find a partner who resonates with you. So I don't think it's bad for you at all. 

If something that is universally good is bad for you, then you need to rethink your life. It's like asking "is healthy food bad for me?" 

There is no point in doing a dating game that will eventually make you an unhealthy person. The whole point of dating women/men is to find a suitable wonderful person to be with you for lifelong. 

Now it's a totally different thing if you like exactly low consciousness women. That's your choice. But hanging out with low consciousness people also results in its own consequences. 

For example, if I said I like badass men who fight with guys in the street, who are violent or unhealthy, then by being in a relationship with such men, I'm attracting trouble into my life for which I'm solely responsible, nobody else is. 

If you want to attract unhealthy women, you will have to be unhealthy yourself. Because they won't like a good man either. Bad people like other bad people. 

If I want to attract an unhealthy male, then even I have to agree with the wrong things he does in life, which means I have to become like him, if he teaches me to steal, I should go along with him because only that way he will be happy. Because he wants a person who agrees to his bad lifestyle. 

Try to follow spirituality in life and walk the good path. Don't be attracted to bad things. Life is too short to be wasted over meaningless things. 

Spirituality is like a goldmine. Nothing comes to close to it. It purifies the soul.. 

Don't give up on spirituality for materialistic short term bullshit.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It will make your Game way more conscious if you have a true awakening into the truth of your own being, good luck manipulating someone into bed when you literally are them, it's like manipulating yourself. If you truly awaken to love you won't be able to do that. 

It will enhance your ability in most areas though, coming from a fulfilled place is much healthier than coming from a needy place. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

You know the law of attraction is a lot more than just you will attract positive things if you're positive.

The universe literally morphs and restructures itself, goes against the laws of physics, depending on the attitude you have.

Like i mean, of 7 billion people, lets just say objectively 1 million of them are hippies. As soon as you change your mindset, that number changes to 100 million. Its like the double slit experiment sort of, where facts literally change depending on your mindset.

So yes, in your old world it will fuck up your game. In your new world though it will enhance it.

@electroBeam Very well said, i always felt some dimension of predestination and me tapping into collective, for example i randomly think about something and relatively quickly someone says what i tought or that problem gets randomly solved! There is sentience for life for sure!

Every night you try to wish for the same thing for a year or smth if you are total skeptic and then see how it happens!

I think at some point in the way yeah it does. But it will get better as you grow in your path. It is still fucking up my game though xD

7 hours ago, Applegarden said:

@electroBeam Very well said, i always felt some dimension of predestination and me tapping into collective, for example i randomly think about something and relatively quickly someone says what i tought or that problem gets randomly solved! There is sentience for life for sure!

Every night you try to wish for the same thing for a year or smth if you are total skeptic and then see how it happens!

+1 synchronicities are a real phenomena

@PlayTheGame  I don't feel like girls are necessarily attracted to big egos. It is more that people with big egos will be more confortable in their own "skin", or at least what they feel like is their own skin; and that alone, the fact that you can be honest and confident about your intentions, is attractive by coming across as more genuine.

Having said that, by having a big ego you will limit your connections with women in a big way. You won't attract girls from a higher caliber, who can see through the ego, and ultimately it won't be satisfying because the ego is never satisfied; you will chase happiness by trying to sleep with more and more girls, without finding what you are looking for.

You will be infinitely more attractive, I mean sure maybe you will repel some girls who are looking for massive egos, but those are not really the types of girls you wanna be with anyway.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:43 AM, PlayTheGame said:

Sorry if this is a weird question, 

but will venturing deeper into spirituality/ego dissolving deteriorate your ability to attract girls?

Not if you go for the spiritual ones. ?

...But what if the opposite is true?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Find a girl who’s awake, and or has been with an awakened partner, and ask her if she prefers otherwise. That’ll tell you everything you need to know. 

That's such a mndfuck question to ask someone

On 3/3/2020 at 11:43 PM, PlayTheGame said:

will venturing deeper into spirituality/ego dissolving deteriorate your ability to attract girls?

Physically probably not. Can't help that primal attraction you're wired with and further conditioned from infancy. I think Leo mentioned in his videos he still goes to (strip) clubs sometimes and attracts ladies there. Relationship is a different animal, however. Psychologically, it would be more up to you to decide how far you'd want to go to fill someone else's needs and fit into their value system (given Spiral Dynamics developmental stages). This would take a choice, rather than a pure instinct as it is with physical attraction.

I'd say just be honest with yourself/your own experience and be yourself(whatever that means). I mean even if you are pretending to be someone else you are yourself pretending to be someone else. 

Whatever comes naturally and isn't forced. If "club sluts" are something you like, go for it. :D

I think it isn't helpful to view some people as "low consciousness". It affects the attitude one has towards people and isn't that what's called "being full of yourself"? 

Edited by This

the answer can be both positive and negative!

it's related to the person, a person can overindulge in the spirituality that he'd forget other aspects in his/her life.

but another person can harness the achieved from spirituality and gear it towards practicality and reap what he sowed! 

but if you want a definite answer, yes it can screw up your life if you don't have the power of meta-cognition and discernment! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@PlayTheGame  It will allow you to attract a broader spectrum of partners, although your taste in women is a direct indication of your level of consciousness. The lesson here is how to know and grow yourself better so that you can heal what attracts you to that type of scenario. I can recognize this because that was my poor taste in men and now I won't settle for less than the best for my level of consciousness because I would never let someone half asleep in life suck my hard work and energy away like that. With respect to the hard work that it will take to continue to better yourself. The more you shine the more people will want it and the more it is worth protecting which will add a gap between yourself and this type of crowd.  

If you grow yourself the end result will be a more attractive hard working self actualized individual who won't find attraction but sympathy in women who may not be working hard but are confused and somewhat stuck in suffering. 

Also I promise all of the "swag" you think that you have right now isn't actually all that great its your dirty self and will die off as you become who you really want to become but haven't achieved yet, if that makes you feel better about letting go in the future. This is good because your life and your partners are inevitably in your control. Consider the fact that you are on this forum is a step up from the average Joe if you choose to stick with growth for life. You'll never even know why you were that person in the first place and be thankful that you have the contrast.

until then, stay honest with yourself so that you can discover why it is that you do what you do and who you are. If that's your taste, bless it. To answer your question more straightforward though, the answer is generally no you probably won't still like the same things in a couple of years time, and if it's goodbye you're afraid of, I'll tell you it will all be okay regardless and that change is worth it. Have a great week! 

Yes and no. It wont fuck up your game in sense of girls not being attracted to you. It will fuck up your game in sense that you don't want meaningless sex anymore. You will notice how empty it is. You'll be actually intrested about the persons instead of getting something from them.

There is one minor thing that could be an obstacle.

By growing spirtually you might come in a position where you accept every situation as it is and are less bothered by things happening in your life. In turn you might loosen your boundaries. Instead of fixing things (e.g. behaviour of girls) on the outside by setting strict rules for yourself you might prefer to go inwards and look at the root cause that is bothering you. Something inside of you. So you do inner work. Girls dont see that you do this, so they might interpret your behaviour as a weakness.

What helps is setting more rules even for minor things that dont really bother you. Basically you have to really zoom in on your feelings. If you sense something even a nuance off, you set a boundary for that. It helps to focus on your partner as well. Set the rules more for her well-being than yours.

On 5/3/2020 at 8:29 AM, electroBeam said:

You know the law of attraction is a lot more than just you will attract positive things if you're positive.

The universe literally morphs and restructures itself, goes against the laws of physics, depending on the attitude you have.

Like i mean, of 7 billion people, lets just say objectively 1 million of them are hippies. As soon as you change your mindset, that number changes to 100 million. Its like the double slit experiment sort of, where facts literally change depending on your mindset.

So yes, in your old world it will fuck up your game. In your new world though it will enhance it.

Not entirely true, to change the physical reality that much you have to be 100xxx Jesus level which basically unattainable for 99.99999999999% of people