TrynaBeTurquoise

Hilarious Commentary/Impressions on Jordan Peterson and Carnivore Diet

50 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share this for the humor mostly, this guys Jordan Peterson's impressions are outstanding. Since JP is a common area of discussion here, I think some of you will enjoy this. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Vegan Gains lmao...

Still can't get over his hilariously bad online girlfriend relationship
I hate the way this guy talks though, honestly, but there's some humor in this before he goes into vegan shilling.

@TrynaBeTurquoise LOL I remember how much of a militant Vegan he was when I first went Vegan in 2015, I'm sure he put more people off than helped xD

This is so fucking funnyxD

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 Yeah his views on veganism being superior to any other diet I don't agree with. On the other side, the carnivore diet is hugely impractical to implement as well for the majority of people. There are some accounts of people implementing carnivore diet in the "proper" way consuming organ meats to fill in nutrient voids. Its unnecessary for the vast majority of people who can get the best of both worlds with high quality plant and animal based nutrients, imo. 

However, his commentary/critiquing of other youtubers is pretty damn funny and entertaining lol, especially his videos critiquing this other guy Frank Tufano. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise His videos are hilarious lol. 

Yeah, I personally thought WFPB eating was the healthiest diet for a long time, now am more just on The Wholefoods side, will always remain Vegan for ethical reasons now though, and I'm 99.9% sure Dairy was what caused my acne when I was younger so I would never go back to eating that again, and I have no need to eat meat :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Carni seems to work very well for Jordan Peterson and many others, but most of the time it's either because their gut health needs a reset and/or they have an autoimmune disorder.

In JP's case, he has an autoimmune disorder.

@LfcCharlie4 I'd say a vegan diet is obviously better than SAD but you're very likely to become deficient in a lot of stuff, specifically cobalamin, biotin, zinc, EPA, DHA, retinol, and sometimes iron. Also D3 cause your body might not absorb it properly if your cholesterol is too low. Make sure to get your blood tested for these

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

@Villager Albert Would have to hugely disagree with you there, and I've read Ben Greenfields stuff on it also. 

I had a deficiency in B12 and D3, ever since I started supplementing with B12, D3, EPA/DHA and a Whlefood Multivitamin, I've felt 1000000000x better, like literally on top of the world. This has reminded me to make a thread about how much my health has transformed in the last 12 months, I've also recently cleared up my sinuses with Wim Hof Method. 

Issues I had were mild Depression, lethargy, fatigue and mood swings. 

Now I'm ALWAYS at peace and happy (mainly to do with awakening thought) have unlimited energy daily, sleep like a baby, workouts have only improved (until Gyms shut here :() etc, etc 

I get your points, and you need to be careful going Vegan, I was a bit of a junk food vegan first 4 years and wasn't following Whole Food Plant Based, so yeah a lot of vegans will fall into that trap. 

We can go into studies and doctors etc, but you're on here for Self-Actualization and spirituality I guess, so I'll leave you with this. 

When you awaken to love, and the true nature of yourself and reality, and you realize The Self Is ALL including Animals, killing another living being for your own pleasure is certainly not an expression of this love, therefore, while I first went Vegan to clear my acne (It did that) now it is an expression of this love and understanding of The Self as EVERYTHIG meaning I want to minimize exploitation and suffering to other beings where possible, not saying I'm perfect, but in 2020, I'm sorry it isn't hard to eat Plant Based. A lot of teachers are vegetarian- Ramana, Rupert Spira, Francis Lucille etc

It's the one area I disagree with my own teachers on, to me there is no hierarchy, and I don't want to murder living beings for food, and an expressing of Non-Violence and this Love, and equality of beings to me in 2020 is Veganism. 

I get it it's impossible to be perfect, and this isn't about morals, but is beyond morals and more about the understanding of Love, and expressing this in day to day life. 

Careful to ridicule things you haven't tried.

An elimination diet can be a great way to isolate which foods are causing you problems. It doesn't mean you have to only eat meat forever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 03/03/2020 at 9:40 AM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Just wanted to share this for the humor mostly, this guys Jordan Peterson's impressions are outstanding. Since JP is a common area of discussion here, I think some of you will enjoy this. 

I've never watched JP before, but could imagine what he would be like considering he's an academic, and found it ridiculously hilarious thanks!!

The real trap is being locked into any specific diet paradigm. The video I posted is a militant vegan locked in a complete vegan paradigm and is extremely biased and flat out wrong in many areas, he just had a good JP impression lol.

Carnivore can be a good elimination diet, I've seen Joe Rogan reporting to feel great on it and have followed many other people's trials with it. But if you are going to do it you pretty much have to include organ meats to get all the nutrients you need, and you need to make sure you have the highest quality meats possible that are going into your body. Most likely would have to use a service like Butcher Box.

Even "Grass Fed" or even 100% Grass Fed or Grass Finished can be deceptive labels and you have to consider that:

@LfcCharlie4 I might be wrong about this but from a nutrition standpoint, veganism seems suboptimal. But as you say, it might be the most ethical way to eat, I don't know much about the meat industry.

@Shiva I know what you're saying but the guy you're talking about likely did it the wrong way, not incorporating bones, and organ meats. As @TrynaBeTurquoise said, the quality of the meat also matters a ton.

no, the fool shiva talks about - said "I never felt better and stronger in my life" - but his doctor said he was going to die because of BAD cholesterol - really?  that is stupid - for a doctor say that - and for anyone to believe such nonsense in 2020 - but then again people believe a lot nonsense  just turn on the news.... 

@Villager Albert Id argue very different, and if you know little about the meat industry I’d say get to know what you’re consuming, if you continue to after that’s up to you. 

Im kinda unsure how a lot of people continue to eat meat after understanding factory farming& the dairy industry. 

Even if the diet isn’t optimal you can certainly get everything you need and more when you plan and eat properly and supplement where necessary. 

@Shiva Well said, thank you.

Aside from the nutrition which I think there’s plenty of science for. 

Its where I disagree with many non-dual teachers and where guys like Ramana, Rupert and Francis seem to have a deep understanding of love and equality of all living beings, why harm and exploit living beings if there’s no need to? 

@Shiva If we worry about what's natural, there's also the other side of the argument - fruits and most vegetables look far different from what they used to, and you didn't have access to them during winter.

I'm not against plants at all but I think many people (both vegans and carnies) try to justifx their opinions with talking about our ancestors. I do think it makes sense but looking at reliable studies is a better way to determine what to eat.

Cause some stuff is natural and bad, whereas something is unnatural and healthy.

@LfcCharlie4 Yeah factory farmed meat is bad for the planet nad probably unhealthy as well. I'd say the same is true for most unorganic plant foods cause there is a huge problem with soil depletion right. 

And as you say, you can make veganism healthy.

@Shiva

>Factory farmed meat is actually better for the planet

you couldn't be more wrong than that - everything is about healthy soil - fungi< - bacteria - plants - animals - in it a complex system - and nothing humans do are better for planet!     

>Livestock already takes up nearly 80% of global agricultural land. 

my mistake - you could be even more wrong - I'm out - this  vegan logic is too stupid ...

@Shiva

7 hours ago, Shiva said:

Also a cow is usually slaughtered at about 1.5 years. If you want to be more cow-friendly and extent that to their natural life span that's >15 years. So, if you want to keep producing the same amount of meat, you need 10 times more cows. So, instead of 1.5 billion cows that are currently alive, we would need 15 billion cows (twice the amount of humans).

Am I understanding correctly that you are drawing a contrast between animals bred and slaughtered in factories vs 'organically' rather than no animal agriculture vs just plant agriculture?

I agree with you that organic meat isn't better from an economic and ecologic viewpoint, but what about animal agriculture vs no animal agriculture, could that be like even more sustainable (since a lot of the crops we grow are for animal feed)?

On 3.3.2020 at 4:41 PM, Vladz0r said:

Vegan Gains lmao...

Still can't get over his hilariously bad online girlfriend relationship
I hate the way this guy talks though, honestly, but there's some humor in this before he goes into vegan shilling.

Vegan Gains is the poster boy of stage green intellect and stage red emotional development.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.