unicity

Adviser to Iran's Supreme leader dies from covid-19

20 posts in this topic

Yup it's a mess here and I really don't know how they want to control it!

Holy shit. I remember there was a news story where it was announced he was infected, and he had said that he didn't have much hope to survive. I thought he was being hyperbolic.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I am just waiting for it to come. Just making my immune system stronger, both mentally and physically. Listening to Leo helps from mental aspect :D

On 02/03/2020 at 7:14 PM, Elham said:

Yup it's a mess here and I really don't know how they want to control it!

How much in France everyone is 'living life as normal' makes me want to kill myself to hear ignorant repeat TV illusion to makes everyone calm.

Italia closed all schools. While in France everyone eat the dirt and idiotic french believe the shit show on TV to be a flu.

@Elham

Hey I wish to hear from you

I m very into the topic since a month.

How is your country right now ?

What do you think of this whole thing 

How do you think is the answer from eu ? And no restrictions in France. ? 

Are you well ?

@SickLuv Relax. The outbreak in France is light compared to what happened in Italy. 

Restrictions may be put in place as the number of cases increases in more municipal councils. Until then there's no reason to change the status quo. Premature lock-downs and restrictions will result in economic losses for the country in the long-term.  

@Rookie  I m relaxed, I m living life ! life is a matter of life & death.

guess what, our governement LIE.

Macron is saying if we close the schools, but no one will work then ( WHAT LOL I JUST HEAR THAT FOR REAL )

he says that china, italian, all are wrongs.

they don't test people.

we are fucked as fuck hahaha, I m in the part of France where there is currently 130 people with covid.

OMS website tell me that I m in a very dangerous area

https://infocoronavirus.live/?s=france

and he say that aswell :

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOfAzSnAnyoQ%26fbclid%3DIwAR1KdVcxtj93nGMSdxj6TFsenoyRbui6GD5zPz7oYuFcnhRXYtpAa-giDOM&h=AT09qWhJru8PnT3NrkIAai6G4x3F3jTjpyEYS1cNwCialvESM6173EjI1zYlmZY5nEx5iaJ4dLMOXDccOWCrFwHg4rUDo8Xn6Hh0c5Tc4vGPr0Nw_IeXPeIC1cC1z2tlfA

FOR ME THE thing, there is no one really cured that I heared from, many people talk of lungs problems for life.
you can have it more than once.

this is the orange area I still don't know, but it seams not as "flu".

looks more like a flu vih that fuck your entire immune system for life.

why so many measures ? why no measures in France ?

last terrorism act was in my city aswell, this is REALITY.

Edited by SickLuv

@SickLuv hey... It's getting worse everyday. It's very epidemic and we don't have enough supplements as gloves or masks... I have literally none. 

We try to stay at home but I don't see the point since my dad goes to work and if he be infected we all will be too.

The TV shows everything is under control and it's like nothing is happening but its really becoming a disaster. All schools and universities are off for a month. 

I'm not scared because I know we will be infected soon I just hope we don't die because of it xD

today, my country Bangladesh has declared the first cases of corona virus in the country. It is reported that 3 people are detected with corona virus, two of them recently came from Italy. Although the government told us not to panic, i am worrying as i suspect my country is ill equipped to tackle this disease. All three cases are detected in Dhaka, which is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. If the diesease breaks out,  it will spread very quickly. I hope this will not be the case. I guess we have to be more careful and take some preventive measures. But surely people will start panicking if the number of infected increases.  

Edited by Annoynymous

On 2020.03.6. at 9:01 PM, Elham said:

@SickLuv hey... It's getting worse everyday. It's very epidemic and we don't have enough supplements as gloves or masks... I have literally none. 

We try to stay at home but I don't see the point since my dad goes to work and if he be infected we all will be too.

The TV shows everything is under control and it's like nothing is happening but its really becoming a disaster. All schools and universities are off for a month. 

I'm not scared because I know we will be infected soon I just hope we don't die because of it xD

Unless you have some respiratory problem, you will be fine!

@Elham it's spreading here as well 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I thought it would be so tragedic in India... but now Iran is the third country after China xD

Edited by Elham

@Elham  Maybe your school teachers could give online classes?

This virus is so stealthy that anyone can be a carrier of it for a couple weeks without any symptoms so it's possible that most people in the world could have the opportunity to acquire it so this might drag on for awhile.

A year or year and a half before they might have a vaccine available.

What do people in Iran take to build up their immune system? 

@unicity they day to held classes online but not everyone have computer and internet available.

1 hour ago, unicity said:

What do people in Iran take to build up their immune system? 

Literally nothing 

On 08/03/2020 at 6:19 PM, Annoynymous said:

today, my country Bangladesh has declared the first cases of corona virus in the country. It is reported that 3 people are detected with corona virus, two of them recently came from Italy. Although the government told us not to panic, i am worrying as i suspect my country is ill equipped to tackle this disease. All three cases are detected in Dhaka, which is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. If the diesease breaks out,  it will spread very quickly. I hope this will not be the case. I guess we have to be more careful and take some preventive measures. But surely people will start panicking if the number of infected increases.  

Its spreading back in kerala (Indian state) after a family who came back after visting italy. Those fools after coming back didnt report to govt officals and participated in wedding and all. Now govt is doing a 3000 people screaning for all the people who have came to contact with them. People are scared and business are coming down. I have to travel in train for work and while on train yesterday i saw few foreigners (backpackers) and i was scared for first time seeing a white foreigner and i genuienly wished to close borders to everyone from outside. Italians and people visiting italy please dont comeback ?

I took a week leave from work. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Elham  You should be fine, it's older people and those with compromised immune systems, especially lungs, that are most in peril.

Your school semester might get trashed though...