yangmilun

Work Pressure triggers Victim,which video I should watch?

5 posts in this topic

Everytime I set comprehansive tasks with my big dream, or I work with my normal job, it always comes with lots pressure feelings.

During this pressure time, my mind comes up lots negative memories that tells me I am victim, I want win that fight.

So I keep practicing how to fight with that past, and then I waste my time.

I suffer this problem about 20 years, and I realized this is my brain system that it has been already built like this.

Any idea? Which video I should watch?

@yangmilun Try this; next time you're feeling optimistic and hopeful. Write down your goals, but also write down that you in the future will experience some pitfalls. Write about how this future you is wrong and that it is only temporary. Then proceed to read it when you're feeling low.  

3 hours ago, fridjonk said:

also write down that you in the future will experience some pitfalls. 

This is the point that I missed 

thx for help me

I studied some futures studies in university and found it helpful to change my thinking. They think in 10-year increments and find out if the issue is something that you're hopeful / not hopeful about and how much you can / cannot do about it (foresight tools, axis matrix). Also, look into materials about micro habits! You can google about craftsmanship mentality and process vs. outcomes thinking. 

Good luck!