ivankiss

Time (what it actually is)

119 posts in this topic

@pluto ❤ 

Love Bashar. Benthino also spoke of shifting and parallel realities. It's not anything new, really. Many became aware of what I shared here. It's just not that popular as saying everything is an illusion xD

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@pluto ❤ 

Love Bashar. Benthino also spoke of shifting and parallel realities. It's not anything new, really. Many became aware of what I shared here. It's just not that popular as saying everything is an illusion xD

?
❤️

B R E A T H E

@The Lucid Dreamer

There is no illusion because you have no thing to compare to something else. That is; if you are truly in the moment.

There is, however; an effect. An effect that's created by you being in the moment. From one moment to another. But it is impossible to truly know or feel what I'm saying unless you have or are completely merged with the moment. 

Illusion can only be if you compare this to that.

"One moment it seemed to be this, but turns out it was something else. It must be a trick". Can you see the comparison? Comparing one moment to another? As if one moment is true and another is a lie.

There is no such thing if you are one with now. Every passing moment is The Truth. And time is just an effect created by consciousness being conscious of each and every one of those moments. Every perspective. Every reality.

How can there be only now but also time, you might ask? Well, because, God.

Edited by ivankiss

What anyone says about time, parallel realities,  etc,  doesn't mean it's real, since every-"thing" phenomenal is an illusion. The relative world may exist, is experienced, but is ultimately unreal (illusion).

All things are created by, made of, permeated throughout and within, the only thing in existence

...awareness/consciousness (nonduality)

So, time is illusion, in the most fundamental sense. 

I don't think there's anything wrong with believing in time for practical purposes. We all do it, but psychological time is extremely damaging. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@The Lucid Dreamer

There is no illusion because you have no thing to compare to something else. That is; if you are truly in the moment.

There is, however; an effect. An effect that's created by you being in the moment. From one moment to another. But it is impossible to truly know or feel what I'm saying unless you have or are completely merged with the moment. 

Illusion can only be if you compare this to that.

"One moment it seemed to be this, but turns out it was something else. It must be a trick". Can you see the comparison? Comparing one moment to another? As if one moment is true and another is a lie.

There is no such thing if you are one with now. Every passing moment is The Truth. And time is just an effect created by consciousness being conscious of each and every one of those moments. Every perspective. Every reality.

How can there be only now but also time, you might ask? Well, because, God.

The thing for which you are not accounting for is alternate states of consciousness beyond normal waking human consciousness. 

Personally, you might have not experienced altered states where the notion of "time" flies out the window, but that doesn't mean others haven't. 

There are altered states where you can clearly compare "this to that" giving a clear contrast and makes it easy to see time is a completely relative phenomenon, which is even supported by science, but the implications of that discovery haven't caught up to mainstream modern scientific culture yet. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Anna1 @TrynaBeTurquoise You both speak of something you do not really embody. If you were to truly be Infinity - instead of only pointing towards it - you'd eventually, inevitably become aware of what's being said here. 

If you are having an experience of anything at all; you are experiencing time, continuously. It's that simple. 

I created this thread to describe the mechanism behind time. Not to argue whether it is an illusion or not.

but exactly that creates misunderstanding.

time does not exist, only the now exists in infinity.

I suppose the misunderstanding happens because some of you speak of time as a concept or a mental construct, when I'm referring to the actual "thing".

Similar to when you hold a cup in your hand you can see it as a cup, or you can see that which you have no idea what is.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss Several users are pointing to you that there is more to be seen. As they have made it explicit, they are not contradicting your perspective, only trying to expand it. Why are you going on, trying to dispute them and tell them that they are wrong? What for? To someone who has experienced the other side - the "illusory nature of time", it is clear that you have attached to the "real" side of the paradox, claiming that it is not "illusory". In your original post, you point to an important dynamic of shielding behind "it's illusory" as a way to not further one's exploration. Yet you are doing the same with "No, I am talking about THE REAL thing". That paradox/ duality is not resolved by going to either side aka "It's real, I'm telling you" or "It's illusory". You have the opportunity to transcend the need to label things with real and illusory, to substitute it with exploration. Because if at any moment you believe "That's it", you are in a paradigm lock. It's perfectly fine, yet if you "have always felt like there's much more depth to everything", don't use "real" as a "ticket for escaping what is". As I am making an observation of the dynamics I observe in you responses, I am not interested in having a discussion about the content of your realisation. Do whatever you want with the information, this I am using as an exemplary observation for those who want to grow beyond the duality of "real" and "illusory".

@ivankiss  Lovely words.

@pluto Also thought of Bashar as I  was reading.

I had that realisation a couple of years back and I experienced myself as multiple frames in a meditation. I reached a couple of times into 'my past'.

However, I am certain there is more beyond. In the end all form comes from nothing. Maybe one day I'll get to see that nothing. Until then, I am happy experiencing form. ?

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Anna1 @TrynaBeTurquoise You both speak of something you do not really embody. If you were to truly be Infinity - instead of only pointing towards it - you'd eventually, inevitably become aware of what's being said here. 

Oh, I'm getting it now, I am only what you say I am, unless I agree with you.  

Lol

5 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Not to argue whether it is an illusion or not.

Yet, this is what you are continuing to do. Arguing your position that time is not an illusion.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 01/03/2020 at 7:07 PM, ivankiss said:

Time is a side-effect of consciousness shining through billions of frames per second.

Billions of frozen, static snapshots. Billions of perspectives that are looking at the same "thing", from different angles and dimensions. Billions of perfect and complete moments that are in actuality whole realities. Parallel realities. It's truly mindblowng.

A line is composed of an infinite number of points. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Ero I persist and seemingly contradict your points of views simply because I know I went through the same phase of evolution that I recognize you to be in. I'm offering an opportunity for you to expand your views and understandings. Just as you are by sharing with me what you've realized. 

From my pov; you're the ones who are stuck and unwilling to move along. You are simply too afraid of embracing anything that's not "the absolute truth". Not realizing that everything is the truth. No matter how you slice it.

I embrace my standpoint by sharing my views with confidence. I also embrace my human nature. I do not hide behind or hover above. Exactly that is what's the next step you are avoiding. That's what one does once God is realized. It does not stop anything. The circle never ends.

@Codrina Thank you.

Only nothing knows about nothingness ?

@Anna1 I ask you not to believe me or adopt my views. I'm just explaining why I wrote what I wrote. And I respectfully disagree with what you wrote. I think that's not a crime. 

@ivankiss Perhaps you should not personally attack others then, however subtle. Like saying what others don't embody, etc. If you are just explaining your views. It stinks of spiritual ego. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@ivankiss there is nothing like time - time is a placeholder for relative movement. you try to defy einstein - that’s impossible.

@Anna1 It is my opinion that you do not embody certain qualities. Just as it is your opinion that I "attacked" anyone here. And if it seems that way to anyone - I apologize. It was not my intention.

I just stood my ground. And you did too. It's how interaction occurs.

You can always skip the thread if you disagree with what's being said. 

@ivankiss but you must understand the difference between the concept of it and what it then really is. i guess that’s what the critique here is about your concept of time. it misses the accuracy to appeal to an awakened mind in relativity.

Edited by remember

@remember How so? Why does it seem to you like I'm talking about a concept and not about actuality?

Can you share with me something about the actuality of time that would appeal to an awakened mind? (without saying it's an Illusion and there is only now)

How and why does change occur?

Edited by ivankiss