Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Artaemis said:

@Leo Gura Trust me when I say I know what you're talking about and what you speak of has changed my life. However the feminine needs to be integrated into your teachings as well. The masculine and feminine need to come together in union.

And we are doing that. I love the feminine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

We are on our own. 

Not solipsism. 

But lets consider God. How God gives Godhood to every One. 

Good contemplation. 

How would you do it?

Yes God is that good. 

Oh you. ☺️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 20/03/2020 at 8:32 AM, Gsk said:

@BETGR164128 @Leo Gura In his What is God part 2 video, at 24:02 he says "There are no human beings. Human beings don't exist". How the Fuck is that NOT solipsism??
These words of his have caused me immense suffering. I can't talk to anyone. I  can't do anything. I can't function at all because I am constantly doubting other people's existence 24/7. All because of Leo's words here. This loneliness is fucking killing me.  There is only 1 thing keeping me from killing myself right this very second, that is this:

at 24:09, he says "What you call human beings and the thing you think you are as a human being, this is the universe being sentient of itself, this is God-consciousness."

If 'other people' are the universe being aware of itself, does that not mean other people are real, because they are conscious?? This is what I will never understand. If they absolutely are conscious,  How do they NOT exist?

I am truly suffering. Please, Leo, I am begging you, have some fucking compassion for once and help me. I guess in a way, if you truly believed this yourself, you wouldn't continue making videos, because there would be no one to watch them. But even while seeing that, I am still struggling with this extremely.

Someone, anyone, help me with this.  I cannot take this torturous loneliness any longer. I am desperate. I just want this nightmare to finally fucking end.

Everything is okay *hugs*

The people on this forum are going through a transition.  This will all settle don't worry.  'Others' do exist because the feminine exists. The universe points to the fact that the 'other' exists. 

Edited by Artaemis

@zeroISinfinity Identifying the 'self' as God and the 'other' as God shows up differently on earth. (GOD and LOVE). There is a distinction, although it is all God. Yin and yang, feminine and masculine exists.

Edited by Artaemis

Self (❤️) is God. That no thingy which is Everything. 

Ok how to help you recognize YOURSELF. 

You are all that is or Reality itself. Being. 

You are no face that connects all faces. ?

On 3/23/2020 at 9:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

All other beings ARE you! You are more intimate with all living beings than if you were having sex with your mother.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, you are this Being. But this Being does not exclude other beings.

@Leo Gura Does this mean that others are real, but only as ME/CONSCIOUSNESS/GOD/LOVE? You said "this Being does not exclude other beings", yet the suffering your prior words have caused me led me to believe that my personal self/mind is all that exists, that other beings are not real, only my personal self is real. Now you're saying, or at least seemingly suggesting, that all other beings are real, but only AS ME. If I truly am "intimate with all living beings", does that not mean they're real? Because my consciousness is the exact same as theirs? Do they not also exist as the same consciousness that I am? How could I be intimate with someone that doesn't exist?

I am beyond exhausted of these mind games. You don't realize how close I have come to suicide because of what you've said. If oneness is the Truth, then surely my suffering is your suffering, is it not? 

Edited by Gsk

@zeroISinfinity Also please don't assume I don't know what you're speaking about just because I'm feminine/a girl. I get that energy from your post. Identifying the 'self' as God and the 'other' as God shows up differently on earth. (GOD and LOVE). Feminine and masculine exists. 

I have my preferences as to how I wish to manifest. 

*holds ideology up like a cross* 

Back ye demon!

Hehehe

Jk

Edited by Artaemis

@Leo Gura You are contradicting yourself. In your salvia experience video you said you would die from other peoples perspectives if you would jump out of the window. Now you are saying there are no other perspectives. 

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

@ilyas dolliazal

On 2020-03-24 at 9:45 PM, ilyas dolliazal said:

@Danioover9000 Hello no time no see how are you doing !! you and the girl with you any updates on mediation, integration ?? 

Hi there! I'm doing fine so far. We've had some progress since that time.

@PlayTheGame

6 hours ago, PlayTheGame said:

@Leo Gura You are contradicting yourself. In your salvia experience video you said you would die from other peoples perspectives if you would jump out of the window. Now you are saying there are no other perspectives. 

Life is full of paradoxes. For you to even see an object, your mind had to invert an image that your eyeball captures from light.

Anyways, how are you doing so far with your DP/DR? 

@Danioover9000 Thanks for asking bro, DPDR seems to be going fine. However reading this thread just now made me almost physically sick, Leo saying that the current present moment im experiencing right now is the only thing that exists. How is this not solipsism. This thread is honestly the most disturbing thing ive ever read and honestly i dont know how i will go on with life now. I guess awakening or suicide is the only option now. 

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

8 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

@Danioover9000 Thanks for asking bro, DPDR seems to be going fine. However reading this thread just now made me almost physically sick, Leo saying that the current present moment im experiencing right now is the only thing that exists. How is this not solipsism. This thread is honestly the most disturbing thing ive ever read and honestly i dont know how i will go on with life now. I guess awakening or suicide is the only option now. 

LOL, I also have been hunted by Leo's recent teaching that your present moment is the only thing that exists....BUT be careful to do projections of this complex things. Careful because your mind will interpret those words in a certain way.

I'll give you an example, before my Awakening of Oneness, I thought when they say "other people do not exist, or...other POVs do not EXIST" was straightly solipsism..but I was interpreting from my limited perspective. 

After Awakening that was recontextualized, and yes, there are no other people. They never were. There is JUST YOU, experiencing everything that exists. However, careful again. Your mind might intepret this. Just don't interpret ANYTHING before having A direct experience. Take all of this insights as a way to expand your horizons, your mind, the possibilities of what it might be possible. But don't believe them, don't take them to be true. Because this insights, once they reach your mind, then there are probably not what the guy who said them mean.

The map is not the territory!

@Javfly33 thanks. Yes it seems that solipsism js just ego games. But there not being others is so messed up. I think i might be ready for awakening because i just feel like completely giving up on life. But im still afraid so i might not be ready. Also i need to find a 5meo plug to hook me up, this will be hard.

if all these radical things are true, awakening has to be really good why the fuck else would anyone pursue it. Thats my only hope now tbh.

Edited by PlayTheGame

-Nikola Tesla

7 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

@Javfly33 thanks. Yes it seems that solipsism js just ego games. But there not being others is so messed up. I think i might be ready for awakening because i just feel like completely giving up on life. But im still afraid so i might not be ready. Also i need to find a 5meo plug to hook me up, this will be hard.

if all these radical things are true, awakening has to be really good why the fuck else would anyone pursue it. Thats my only hope now tbh.

Been tired of suffering and having an attitude of "I'll take ANYTHING as long as the path is towards peace" is a common mindset, and I would say even a necessary one at certain point of the path, since you will encounter true insanity. You fear that reality might be very radical from you have believed because the mind that is built in current culture is absolutely deluded from what actually reality is. So...yeah the mindfuck is inevitable. 

But you are going towards peace, not towards "reality must be like a thing it is", right? Remember that . Well, peace is a relative concept, better to say is, you are going towards Truth, because you know deep in your heart you know truth is inherently good. 

Trust you intuition. For me, even if the strongest moments of suffering in my life, there was a very deep, intuitive feeling that suffering didn't "felt right*, like...this can't be true. I must be missing something. This is the heart/intuition which drives us here.

So let go of any notions of how reality must be, and put your inner peace and truth in the first position, always. 

Careful with 5-MeO thought. Start slowly. You don't want to freak your ego too much.

@Javfly33 thanks for talking this through with me bro. How did you reach your awakening of oneness without psychs?

-Nikola Tesla

1 minute ago, PlayTheGame said:

@Javfly33 thanks for talking this through with me bro. How did you reach your awakening of oneness without psychs?

Doing Self-Inquiry. But I did combined it with psychs sometimes which were definitely a catalyzer.