Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

Here's my working definitions of solipsism in case you find yourself in such a position at some point:

1. A state where one's perception has changed from identifying an outer thing, static or dynamic, as an illusion more so than as the noun one is accustomed of attributing this thing/object as, within that one's mind.

2. An idea/notion of oneself ,the subject, as a consistently existing entity as real and another being(human, animal, plants), the objects, as something not real, not consistently existing as oneself

3. A belief in that oneself is real and others are not, and through repetition and emotional charge this belief becomes a more solid identity than a fluid one e.g. I'm a solipsist, I believe in solipsism, with negative/positive feelings behind these words...

4. A notion that offers "shelter" from the effects of depersonalization /derealization from e.g. external traumatic circumstances, spiritual growth, schizophrenia, multiple identities. A form of denial of the self as an illusion as much as the world is (technically, the world's realness is denied).

5. A form of misinterpretation of glimpsing The True Self, either the suffering is too much or the lack of focus dilutes the glimpse's effects onto body/mind.

6. A placeholder of depression, nihilism, anger, confusion and most types of suffering. A way of justified evil, from self to other, and justified victimization of self from another.

I hope I helped with explaining what solipsism roughly is. If this resonates with you, you're in the solipsism trap.

Any questions, let me know. Peace!

59 minutes ago, SOUL said:

'God' is as imaginary as the individual 'self' is, they are both part of a conceptual hierarchy that has been primed into our psyche and once someone transcends this psychological paradigm in awareness it is realized that the notion of 'I am god' is just another facade of illusion.

So just be.

This is totally false.

You are simply not conscious yet that you are God, or what God is.

57 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

But... At the end of the day... It really is just me...

o.O:/:S:(

No

You have no clue what "me" refers to here. It is not the human me. And you know no other yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Don’t you think not being able to alter reality by “imagination” is suspect? If you can’t do it then how do you know you have Total Awakening?

And what if in the future they have more potent psychedelics with fuller awakenings? It’s weird.

Also, I get that you mean we can achieve God by manipulating neurotransmitters and brain chemistry. That means we can in theory have a “living god” in the future if we explore biology and chemistry more?

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

9 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Leo Gura Don’t you think not being able to alter reality by “imagination” is suspect? If you can’t do it then how do you know you have Total Awakening?

It's not so suspect once you Awaken. Altering reality is not that necessary or important if you're conscious that you create it.

And what if in the future they have more potent psychedelics with fuller awakenings? It’s weird.

That's right. And I expect that.

Also, I get that you mean we can achieve God by manipulating neurotransmitters and brain chemistry. That means we can in theory have a “living god” in the future if we explore biology and chemistry more?

Yes, and I expect humans will soon start altering their DNA and brain chemistry to become more God-like.

It shouldn't be so hard to install a small pump in the body which constantly produces 5-MeO-DMT at whatever level you desire.

@Leo Gura But isn’t consciousness mysterious and non-physical? Then why is consciousness “dependent” on very physical things like chemicals and neurotransmitters?

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not so suspect once you Awaken. Altering reality is not that necessary or important if you're conscious that you create it.

Can’t you alter reality so than you are God-like in you normal consciousness? Don’t you want to? This desire, It shouldn’t be any different from the desire to awaken.

8 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Leo Gura But isn’t consciousness mysterious and non-physical? Then why is consciousness “dependent” on very physical things like chemicals and neurotransmitters?

@Derek White Chemicals and neurotransmitters are consciousness too, they are just another "feature" of consciousness. It seems that a state of consciousness is a particular level or intensity of being aware, and it looks if we act on neurotransmitters this intensity changes.

Edited by Javfly33

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is totally false.

You are simply not conscious yet that you are God, or what God is.

You are just imagining that there is someone else being 'false'. In awareness transcend the hierarchical conceptualization of I and god, in holistic unity there is no such thing as I and god, it's in the imagination.

20 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Derek White Chemicals and neurotransmitters are consciousness too, they are just another "feature" of consciousness. It seems that a state of consciousness is a particular level or intensity of being aware, and it looks if we act on neurotransmitters this intensity changes.

Huh... it’s weird. Not to mention no other teacher has spoken about this. I thought chemicals might create “hallucinations” which might break certain beliefs in the mind, thus creating space for consciousness. Idk anymore. I might be wrong, this whole thing is so suspect.

Leo not being able to change reality is also suspect. He says it’s because it’s  insignificant when you’re awake. Maybe... or maybe he just can’t. Idk

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It shouldn't be so hard to install a small pump in the body which constantly produces 5-MeO-DMT at whatever level you desire.

Wow! Why do I feel threatened by that? Weird...

It's Love.

12 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Huh... it’s weird. Not to mention no other teacher has spoken about this. I thought chemicals might create “hallucinations” which might break certain beliefs in the mind, thus creating space for consciousness. Idk anymore. I might be wrong, this whole thing is so suspect.

Leo not being able to change reality is also suspect. He says it’s because it’s  insignificant when you’re awake. Maybe... or maybe he just can’t. Idk

You are taking for granted physical reality and the mind. This is a belief, too. In esence, all you have is the present moment. Within this present moment, chemicals, neurotrasnmitters, brains, hallucinations, chairs, pencils, hands, cars...etc happen. You can expect that for example the graphite of a pencil is the responsible for the pencil being able to make a drawing, but that doesn´t mean that the graphite is physical, or better said it, that doesnt mean that the graphite occurs outside consciousness. Everything happens inside consciousness! Because consciousness is existence itself. Existence is not an outside phenomenon. You are thinking reality or existence exists outside you. This is false, you are literally existence. The physical world do not exist. 

Now this guys say this consciousness has been imagined by no other than YOU. That I can´t speak of because I haven´t became consciouss of this, thought. 

Edited by Javfly33

5 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Wow! Why do I feel threatened by that? Weird...

Should you surgically embed a smart phone in your head or become conscious that your mind was always connected before computers were "invented". I mean I don't know which way evolution is going to go, but I'm assuming that spirituality is supposed to show us that the smart phones were just training wheels.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@SOUL@Derek White@Javfly33 While I'm involved in tulpamancy I found out that these practices and concepts originated in Tibetan Buddhism, out of a small group that deals with using visualizations that create beings and worlds to destroying them over and over again as a way to attain enlightenment for many hours.

A female scientist was able to disguise herself as a male monk and lived with this group for about a year and learnt the esoteric art of this group. Regardless if they knew or not, they taught her how to visualize into being a wolf tulpa, and after a year of training, when she finally returned to see her colleagues, she was able to will this wolf before the group and somehow her colleagues could discern features of her wolf. wether the accounts are true or not, this demonstrates how powerful imagination is already, without even starting the journey to develop this power. Physical, non-physical, it's so powerful that it's fluid. What you see is what you get.

3 hours ago, SOUL said:

You are just imagining that there is someone else being 'false'. In awareness transcend the hierarchical conceptualization of I and god, in holistic unity there is no such thing as I and god, it's in the imagination.

Keep dreamin, bud.

You are not Awake.

46 minutes ago, Da77en said:

@Leo Gura Does god have free will?

God's will is EVERYTHING.

God's will is Infinite Love. It has chosen to not be anything but Love.

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Keep dreamin, bud.

You are not Awake.

Why do you suppose the Buddha didn't teach of god? Oh that's right, he's not awake either, huh.

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

Why do you suppose the Buddha didn't teach of god? Oh that's right, he's not awake either, huh.

Now you're starting to get it ;)

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Now you're starting to get it ;)

You are imagining me 'starting to get it', that's an expanding of awareness in acceptance. Cool.

@Leo Gura Trust me when I say I know what you're talking about and what you speak of has changed my life. However the feminine needs to be integrated into your teachings as well. The masculine and feminine need to come together in union.