Bulgarianspirit

Debunking Solipsism confusion All is one in a positive way

260 posts in this topic

@Gsk@OBEler@The Lucid Dreamer   I could relate to the confusion, anger and suffering when solipsism and awakening are being conflated with each other. I've had experienced a haunting with an evil ghost, and recently have a friendly spirit with me, and those experiences combined with self inquiry I did 2 years ago added more negativity, but I handled that well enough not to do something dangerous to myself and others.

I've recently found that I might have a tulpa and have been involved in tulpamancy, and after some time of doing exercises for developing tulpae I have a little bit more of an understanding about solipsism confusion and even nihilism. I recommend some of you try tulpamancy out and find out yourselves. I think at the relative level, these practices might help in understanding how identities are constructed and how they develop.

If you're brave, though, develop psychedelic experiences and do 5-Meo-DMT and see for yourself.

@Nahm It is not something new:D, I've just never mentioned it for a long time.  I had quite a lot of lucid dreams in my life.:x

This is by far my favorite thing to experience. I usually try hard in my dream to open my eyes as wide as I can because I do not understand in my dream how I can see the world with my eyes if I am sleeping. :D

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Come to think about it, when I've experienced negative effects of self inquiry back then, it sucks because I wasn't aware that this solipsism trap is a thing, and it took quite a while for me to re-ground myself amid the swirls of thoughts around me.

@Leo GuraYour words make me feel so fucking separate and alone. Every single genuine experience of oneness I have ever heard about is THE EXACT FUCKING OPPOSITE of what you say. I'm done with your sick, delusional nonsense.

8 minutes ago, gk9872 said:

@Leo GuraYour words make me feel so fucking separate and alone. Every single genuine experience of oneness I have ever heard about is THE EXACT FUCKING OPPOSITE of what you say. I'm done with your sick, delusional nonsense.

Easy there! I've been through that negative swirl, and I came out much better than before, as soon as I realized I was feeding the swirl. It's typical to go through a stage where you blame the person or situation outside yourself for these negative thoughts and feelings. That dynamic is natural when an ego tries to deconstruct itself. While that dynamic adds more negativity, it is normal.

Venting out the negativity is another thing. Ideally, I wouldn't vent it out in public spaces, online included, because that doesn't help most of the time. Either vomit that out on the journal here, or in private. It's not worth the risk of getting kicked out.

On 01/03/2020 at 2:59 PM, Bulgarianspirit said:

I saw topics on the forums and experienced this myself when starting the spiritual journey. Solipsism aka all is in my head is a misconception that can lead people to madness and pain. I saw this topic adressed incorectly in the forums and thought i can help remedy this issue.God or consciousness is infinite as Leo Gura pointed out.However all the points inside are conscious. Every person is experiencing an ego just like you. A sense of self,thoughts a feeling of separate experience. Not just people animas trees plants and other beings as well. So yeah thats what is revealed a being of pure infinite experiencing itself through us.Have a good one and love others as yourself because they are you. ;)

Could you elaborate more on experiencing this solipsism trap? And how are you so far now?

@gk9872 I read the whole thread again from God Perspektive. I think I got a Taste how consciousness works. It is like a force which fluidly shapes here all Things and the Material is itself, consciousness. I would say from human pov it is exact opposite of solipsism. 

IT is a little Tricky if you have no mystical experience at All. Hang in there, time will show you 

52 minutes ago, gk9872 said:

It's okay, you are just misunderstanding what is being said.

ONENESS is a paradoxical thing. You become so together with everything and everyone, that you are all Alone.

Together = Alone

The duality collapses. It's not negative at all. It's wonderful! But the ego might freak out at first.

It's Love!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@gk9872 at first it feels like we walk the path alone. All kinds of purging will arise and things seem to get worse before they get better. Be kind to yourself, if you're not ready that's ok, if you are that's ok too. Come always from a place of love and see how your life changes regardless of what route you decide to take. 

Love. 

if the author of a book places himself in the book, he's really speaking to other parts/creations/limitations of himself. there maybe parts in the book that are aware that they are the author, and other parts who aren't aware of what they are - all of this is also the author's doing. the author is one. the creations are many, but they are not other than the author (they are his limitation/moldings) like a dream at night. there is ONE dreamer and he is all. in the dream world, he is there as a character... and for that character to think HE is alone, that would be solipsism... but when the DREAMER says that He is Alone, that's enlightenment. the key is to discern the role with the line. God/author/dreamer can say he is alone... the characters/people/dreamed characters cannot say they alone are...

"ALL IS HE"
AND
"I AM HE"

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@gk9872 I read the whole thread again from God Perspektive. I think I got a Taste how consciousness works. It is like a force which fluidly shapes here all Things and the Material is itself, consciousness. I would say from human pov it is exact opposite of solipsism. 

IT is a little Tricky if you have no mystical experience at All. Hang in there, time will show you 

Wait until you get involved in making a tulpa for months/years, designing a sentient being in the mind space, and realize at some point in that journey that that's how God designed you as well. If you're serious enough, you could samedhi with the tulpa.

Of course, mystical/paranormal experiences, psychedelics and enlightenment helps too.

@SoonHei

2 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

if the author of a book places himself in the book, he's really speaking to other parts/creations/limitations of himself. there maybe parts in the book that are aware that they are the author, and other parts who aren't aware of what they are - all of this is also the author's doing. the author is one. the creations are many, but they are not other than the author (they are his limitation/moldings) like a dream at night. there is ONE dreamer and he is all. in the dream world, he is there as a character... and for that character to think HE is alone, that would be solipsism... but when the DREAMER says that He is Alone, that's enlightenment. the key is to discern the role with the line. God/author/dreamer can say he is alone... the characters/people/dreamed characters cannot say they alone are...

"ALL IS HE"
AND
"I AM HE"

Nice analogy!

'God' is as imaginary as the individual 'self' is, they are both part of a conceptual hierarchy that has been primed into our psyche and once someone transcends this psychological paradigm in awareness it is realized that the notion of 'I am god' is just another facade of illusion.

So just be.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's okay, you are just misunderstanding what is being said.

ONENESS is a paradoxical thing. You become so together with everything and everyone, that you are all Alone.

Together = Alone

The duality collapses. It's not negative at all. It's wonderful! But the ego might freak out at first.

It's Love!

But... At the end of the day... It really is just me...

o.O:/:S:(

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@The Lucid Dreamer are you not lucid dreaming right now brooooo

Indeed I am. At least I do my best to stay Lucid within this dream.  

That’s why I picked the name. The name is mainly referring to being lucid in this waking dream, not the sleeping dreams. ^_^ Though I do that too.