Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bejapuskas

Art and spirituality

7 posts in this topic

I was at a concert of 3 of my friends today and it really got me thinking, because I have heard about this many times in the past, why do people say that there is a connection between seeking Love and doing art? What is that correlation there, do any of you have some experience with this? How does spirituality help your creativity?

Creation is love, we are creation creating itself, we are love. Art is a way to do this consciously seemingly WITHIN creation, and it's also a way to become conscious of this. 

Art often flies in the face of judgement, it's about feeling and expression... Love. Artists are people who feel and express themselves freely, at least in their art, and great art has to be presented or performed without a care of what anyone else thinks, at least in the moment of creation. Art is a deep expression of feeling, that dares others to feel. Through that feeling Love and Oneness are experienced, and creator and admirer of creation become one. It makes no difference if an artist makes a piece and never shows it's as widely known as the Mona Lisa. Art is a communication with Yourself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

When you enter the vortex, your life as a whole will become art. You will not be able to see anything mundane. Even something very logical like mathematics will become an art for you. Spirituality and Love are portals to Vortex.

6 hours ago, Lento said:

When you enter the vortex, your life as a whole will become art. You will not be able to see anything mundane. Even something very logical like mathematics will become an art for you. Spirituality and Love are portals to Vortex.

Man, this really hit me. It kind of ignited a desire in me to live a boundless life and it opened my eyes to the reality where I am blindly following others' decisions, which I am doing only a little, but still to quite a big extent feeling wise.