Ibn Sina

Taylor Swift Is A Whining Feminist Man-Basher In Latest Music Video ‘The Man’.

114 posts in this topic

( The post title is from an article in Daily Wire)

To be honest, I kind of enjoy this song. But I have noticed it has  has offended many people and also I feel that this song is wrong in some level as it potrays men as  having it better than women. 

It has been said that Taylor Swift was all fine and good until she went into politics.

I kind of resonate with the thoughts of Ben Shapiro. 

He said it's a piece of crap. LOL.

If you watch Serena williams vs Naomi Osaka match, you will see that Serena played the mom card, victim card etc and even  used her identity as a wman to even influence the refree. Pathetic. And look at Taylor Swift here.

It also looks like a shade against Tom Cruise.

She is talking about the 1% man, but attacks the whole gender.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Lol

Why you such a triggered snowflake?

A real man don't give a fuck about such things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Why you such a triggered snowflake?

A real man don't give a fuck about such things.

I could say the similar about you when redpill discussions are attempted here

1 hour ago, wk197 said:

Careful with the bad faith critiques.

The obvious difference there is that it's Leo's job as administrator to keep the forum in line with his vision.

He can't just go "I'm a real man, I don't care about redpill. Everyone's free to redpill the forum!".

Edited by Extreme Z7

Yea. Its really not a big deal. She's just singing 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

2 hours ago, wk197 said:

Redpill is toxic garbage. As is Ben Shaprio. It's not worthy of being on this forum.

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

How Taylor Swift portrays men here is no different from how redpill portrays women.

When a man does this, he is a misogynist. But when a woman does it, the man has to shut up?

Yep.

But it’s not a big deal. In the end it seems she’s just trying to shed light on female workplace sexism.

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

If you'd really like to know her perspective of why she feels the way she does, her Netflix special Miss Americana shows some depth.

Place a woman in all the parts of the video where Taylor is a man and you'd see how you would judge more if it were a woman.

I did not feel it was a man basher. I think all she meant was if a woman was doing the same, don't be partial.

Edited by Pacific Sage

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

48 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

How Taylor Swift portrays men here is no different from how redpill portrays women.

When a man does this, he is a misogynist. But when a woman does it, the man has to shut up?

Exactly! But of course Leo never touches about toxic stage Green stuff.

The way woman try to make things more “equal” nowadays is extremely naive, not that it’s expected more of them at this stage, but nonetheless that’s the truth. 

Look at the statistics of suicide, injury and death and you’ll see men being the biggest victims. 

Women wanna fight sexism and alike yet they keep wearing sexy clothes and stuff to attract, hypocrite devils.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

1 minute ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Women wanna fight sexism and alike yet they keep wearing sexy clothes and stuff to attract, hypocrite devils.

What’s your problem with women wearing sexy clothes?

@Derek White It’s not my problem, it’s often times a woman’s problem. Being so reliant on physical looks backfires in many ways.

What’s your problem with that statement? 

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

11 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

What’s your problem with that statement? 

I don’t want people telling women what they can and can’t wear. Simple.

If you don’t like what someone’s wearing don’t look at them.

Let it go.

Notice your mind is acting defensively and selfishly.

To whine about a historically oppressed group of people taking back their power is the epitome of douchebaggery.

To compare feminism with RedPill is silly. They are not in the same ballpark.

I watched her documentary on Netflix and she's definitely been through some shit that I don't think she would have dealt with if she was a guy. 

I watched 2 minutes of the Ben Shapiro critique. God damm i'd love to see these uptight conservatives like Ben Shapiro and Stefan Molyneux have a breakthrough dose on a psych and see how they'd react. 

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

If you don’t like what someone’s wearing don’t look at them.

In this case, it's quite the opposite. The attraction here is the problem. It's like boiling a pot of water and then complaining about why it got hot. The suggested solution was to turn off the heat. I don't see a problem with that. But I also believe that it's not an effective solution. It's a very complicated issue and I don't have solutions. Just some food for thought.

This quote sums it up quite accurately....

"When You’re Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression"

28 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

The solution is to stop thinking that it's all men's fault or all women's fault.

And for everyone to stop being hypocrites about how human biology and sexual dynamics really work.

Essentially, I think it all boils down to this. Still, it's easier said than done. Survival is not easy to transcend. Self-bias is a survival instinct. Hypocrisy is a survival strategy. Ignorance is both a survival strategy, and a developmental issue. It's moderately easy for me to apply this solution on myself, but in a system, it's much more complicated and harder. And even though nothing is perfect, feminism seems like our best hope.

1 hour ago, whatishappeningtome said:

I watched 2 minutes of the Ben Shapiro critique. God damm i'd love to see these uptight conservatives like Ben Shapiro and Stefan Molyneux have a breakthrough dose on a psych and see how they'd react. 

They would go straight to hell.