Shalva

Corona Virus - Covid 19

16 posts in this topic

Guys What do you think about new epidemy ? I think It will impact World economy , like 2008. I think something bad is coming. 

Not so sure, 

We had swine flew and other stuff..
2008 wasn't some external thing fucking us, it was us fucking ourselves, as we usually do.

This is probably the worst pandemic. 

Others in the past were at least contained. 

This thing doesn't show signs of stopping. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Some people say the 1% death rate is too high but it mainly just kills older people, if it was actually a pandemic then hospitals would be overrun all over the world and perhaps more people will die of the pneumonia from coronavirus but its probably still going to be old people imo. contracting and surviving coronavirus may not be completely smooth as one 21 year old Wuhan man described having coronavirus as ''going to hell and back''. 

If I contracted the disease I would very likely survive like most younger people but its probably going to suck contracting it, its not a global pandemic just yet though.

Edited by wk197

To look on the bright side of the pandemic. One of the biggest (if not the biggest) issue in the world right now is over population of humans. I know it sounds callous, but the best thing for the world right now is an impartial culling of the population. Depending on how many die, this could help alleviate the climate change issues, and help stabilize the planet.

Another potential added benefit is it could be the thing that finally gets Trump out of office. He's willfully unprepared for this epidemic. Actually calling it a "Hoax". So the timing could not be better with his election coming up, as Americans all over the country could be dying in troves, and he is doing nothing to stop it. 

Another potential benefit is it maybe bringing us all closer together. When things are good, we all fight over petty shit. When faced with a global threat to our very survival, all the petty shit seems moot. 

30 minutes ago, wk197 said:

Some people say the 1% death rate is too high but it mainly just kills older people, if it was actually a pandemic then hospitals would be overrun all over the world and perhaps more people will die of the pneumonia from coronavirus but its probably still going to be old people imo. contracting and surviving coronavirus may not be completely smooth as one 21 year old Wuhan man described having coronavirus as ''going to hell and back''. 

If I contracted the disease I would very likely survive like most younger people but its probably going to suck contracting it, its not a global pandemic just yet though.

Just an hour ago the first death in the United States has been confirmed. 

It's in the news right now. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Just an hour ago the first death in the United States has been confirmed. 

It's in the news right now. 

No need to panic.  A healthy person should be just fine.  There are always exceptions - but that is the case with the Flu as well.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think maybe as the northern hemisphere warms up and people get out in the sun more Covid-19 will tone down. 

Maybe take some vitamin D and Quercetin. People with compromised lungs should be very careful, it might be similar to catching pneumonia and it might be a good time to quit smoking or vaping. Panic won't help as stress is also depressing to the immune system.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/      World tally

Quite interesting....using quercetin   

Schools and universities are off for two weeks in Iran. Students are having the best time xD

do not concentrate too much on it so that you catch it! 

have proper precautions and increase your inner being and vibration. remember we always catch cold when we're in lower emotions.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

the doctor who found vaccine against sars works in a german clinic - they also work on a vaccine against corona but say it will probably not be found this year as it takes time.

6 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I just watched a clip on the news, they think it might die out when the weather warms up.

WHO says no

Edited by remember

On 29.2.2020 at 9:17 PM, Inliytened1 said:

No need to panic.  A healthy person should be just fine.  There are always exceptions - but that is the case with the Flu as well.   

There is never need to panic, but there is need for preparation and caution:

https://www.brusselstimes.com/all-news/belgium-all-news/97781/scientist-takes-de-block-to-task-over-governments-covid-plans/

Please do not compare a pandemic to a seasonal flu. This does far more harm than good.

Glory to Israel