Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annoynymous

Reasons why Bernie Sanders should be the president

16 posts in this topic

He is not an "ideologue who can't win" as corporate and mainstream media like to assume, actually he can be the most potential one of all present democratic candidates to bring people together and beat Trump, according to Vox.

Bernie is on a whole other level compared to any other candidate. He is a visionary leader who is way ahead of his time. That is why the status quo is currently fighting him with all they've got; It's darkness fighting Light, and vice versa.

31 minutes ago, Thomas_VH said:

Bernie is on a whole other level compared to any other candidate. He is a visionary leader who is way ahead of his time. That is why the status quo is currently fighting him with all they've got; It's darkness fighting Light, and vice versa.

I agree that Bernie is on another level, however, the status quo is fighting him because they don't think he can beat Trump.  VOX talks about people coming together for Bernie, but they did not discuss the over 45 group and IMHO, this is where Bernie suffers due to his social policies.

4 hours ago, Bodigger said:

I agree that Bernie is on another level, however, the status quo is fighting him because they don't think he can beat Trump.  VOX talks about people coming together for Bernie, but they did not discuss the over 45 group and IMHO, this is where Bernie suffers due to his social policies.

Actually, Bernie leads in all age demographics except voters over 65. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I’ll vote for Bernie because his more conscious positions will lead to a healthier, and educated America, but I’m not too passionate for him.

I want a politician that will finally address greater systemic world issues, such as unequal exchange (regarding the third world). Sure, your welfare is benefiting people back at home, but what about the foreigners your country has to exploit.

I want a candidate who will take a hard stance against imperialism, and get to the fundamental root issues of our economic system, instead of scratching the surface by implementing welfare. Also to see that imperialism and the issues with our economic system are totally interconnected.

Bernie Sanders is definitely that candidate. He plans to stop the regime change wars and is against American imperialism. 

He also wants to end exploitative trade deals that are bad for workers in non-U.S. countries that are paid starvation wages, because the mega-wealthy in America want to outsource American jobs to countries where people are making pennies on the dollar of the value that they provide for the corporations.

He is the best candidate in terms of foreign policy, by far. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

22 hours ago, Bodigger said:

All the data indicates Bernie is the strongest candidate against Trump. All the national polls show Bernie performing best, as do all the battleground state polls.

The status quo doesn't like Bernie because when he beats Trump, business as usual for the status quo is over. For example, Bernie will re-structure the DNC and the democratic party to be more progressive.

Also, I think there are a handful of congressional democrats in moderate / republican-leaning districts worried about their re-election chances if Bernie is the nominee. 

I just want Berniecare and student loan forgiveness so I can start a business sooner. His plans would set up to be a few years ahead of schedule, honestly, with less time in the meat grinder and more time to do the basic stuff I want to do. If he can even improve the healthcare alone, that'd even save close to a year in money that gets wasted on this system, over the next 10 years for me. If he manages to fix the crisis that is the American school system, I could get back into that field for a bit.

Edited by Vladz0r

@Vladz0r I'm curious how much Bernie could actually get done within a structurally corrupt government. At the very least, there will be no cuts to social programs and he will appoint higher conscious cabinet members and judges than Trump. He will also transform the Democratic party. And international relations will change. And he can do some things through executive order, like legalizing cannabis nationally. I also think he can expunge the records of those with possession convictions and change the schedule class of psychedelics.  Yet in terms of policies that need to go through the senate to go into law (like M4A and student debt forgiveness) - there will be a lot of resistance. However, Bernie will change the narrative. Everyday we will hear President Sanders, his cabinet members, vice president and surrogates exposing corruption and those blocking his bills. Changing the national narrative can be powerful, yet I don't know if this will be enough to get some of his policies through. Yet I think it would set a new direction for the country. 

3 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

The status quo doesn't like Bernie because when he beats Trump, business as usual for the status quo is over

And that's why he will never be the POTUS

@Serotoninluv He will be able to do his college program without congress, too. He controls the SEC so he can arrange his .5% fee, yes that little, on all transactions but it will raise $250bil a year to pay for it.

Plus he will have big rallies in all the states and districts of the people who are blocking his M4A plan which will pressure them to get on board or get voted out.

Let's also realize that the elite 5% of the population that owns 80% of the stocks will crash the stock market if it looks like Bernie will win and definitely after if he does trying to cash out and hide their money.

This will hurt all the average workers whose pensions and retirement plans are in the market because they can't divest as easily. Also the Bernie will go after 'wealth' because the rich are good at hiding their 'income' but 'wealth' isn't as easy to.

Let's not forget the military industry will pay some radicals somewhere to go on a false flag terrorist spree to bait Bernie into staying in or starting another war because of course they will....that's what they do.

Edited by SOUL

@SOUL I wasn’t aware he could enact a transaction fee on his own. He should highlight that more in his rallies. 

I hope you are right with M4A. I think when more people become aware of the advantages, momentum will swing. And Bernie wont be afraid to hold rallies in places like west virginia to get holdouts like Manchin on board. 

I’m getting more excited for the possibility of Bernie. A live in a midwest swing state, so he would definitely have rallies here. I’d love to go to a rally with Cornell West, AOC and Bernie. 

@Serotoninluv  He started out by calling it a fee but he recently switched to calling it a tax, why? I don't know but it is a fee that bypasses congress. It might be because it's complicated to explain, he just says 'tax them'.

Basically it's .50 cents on every $100 and gets hidden in something called the spread which is the small difference between the buy and sell price and already exists in trading with banks, brokers and market makers taking cuts making trillions among them with it.

This just adds a smidge more and doesn't change anything except maybe a slight increase in the average daily range but won't hinder any trading and is impossible to pass on to a consumer in some way. It's all contained in the market's trading.

At least this is what I suspect he means by it and from my understanding of the markets.

Edited by SOUL

Yup

On 2/28/2020 at 0:53 PM, Serotoninluv said:

Edited by SOUL

Anybody else in here thinks that Bernie is too old. I mean, he already had a heart attack you know?

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Anybody else in here thinks that Bernie is too old. I mean, he already had a heart attack you know?

This is such a profound and extremely insightful comment, I am shocked. 

Edited by Spiral_Wizardry_Fan