Chintan desai

kambo healing

11 posts in this topic

hello there, 
i have many disease mainly of them are shaking of hands it's because of my grandfather (mom side) and sometimes the whole body shakes a little when i am working out, fatigue and Alzheimer. so i have heard about "kambo" that heals all of these issues, anybody has experience with this kambo? or any information will be valuable to me and how much this kambo's effect lasts? and how safer is the kambo compared to other psychedelics?
thanks.

Kambo will make you vomit your guts out.

But that can be healing.

You can use the search function to find some old threads about peoples' experiences with it.

I wouldn't expect it to heal serious things like Alzheimers. But it might heal you at the mental/spiritual level, helping you shed some ego.

Kambo is not a psychedelic at all. It is a poison. It's basically like deliberately getting bit by a snake just for the experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I used kambo to quit a caffeine addiction. Not sure how it worked, but after I did kambo I don't feel like coffee as much anymore

I would look into Joe Dispenza's work on Alzheimer's as well. A lot of people who worked on energetic healing seemed to have got incredible results repairing their brain cells. 

You could also consider getting tested for gene called ApoE4, many companies can do this nowadays, it increases a risk of Alzheimer's 11*fold. Whether you have this or not, many of these testing companiees can than offer therapeutic support. There is a company in UK called Lifecode GX who do this and so does Genova I think. 

A naturopathic protocol combining nutrition, herbal therapy with some energetic healing could work really well for you :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

lions mane & rhodiola - i guess there are more of these in the neutropics section you could try.

@Chintan desai Kambo is really great, I did it about 7 times in about a year and a half and its been great for cleaning up the body and mind.  I like to say that it does not have the "fireworks" of other medicines like ayahuasca, bufo, mushrooms or lsd, but it still helps you so much in moving foward in life.

There is something about it that makes you disciplined and fearless about doing whats right for you.

I heard that if you are over 70 or have heart problems then you shouldnt do it.

Make sure its an experienced facilitator... someone from IAKP or somebody that trained in the jungle.

Here is the website of the training site https://iakp.org/es/40-2/ 

This health coach I follow just posted an interesting kambo experience. 

@Nexeternity What benefits have you received?

I've only done kambo once, and it helped with my fatigue. I did not even want to quit caffeine, but I found myself naturally reducing my caffeine intake after kambo.

Maybe it's time I go again!