Red-White-Light

Voodoo Doll

21 posts in this topic

I am trying to learn Voodoo to inflict suffering on forum members. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I plan on getting this Supreme voodoo doll. It's quite expensive and I'm in debt, but it will be worth it, when people get bad trips.

All jokes aside. What are your thoughts on black magic. Personally, I don't believe that it can actually occur. Does anyone have any sources, studies etc?

1fa63541f09cbf41e099baa7c8ebb8c2_listingImg_ynO5xwzRNe.jpg

Edited by Red-White-Light

I think it would be a shame if it did exist. It's like people abusing the spiritual domain. I would like to think people are capable of turning away from the darkness and into the light but I would imagine there is a cultural element to this and perhaps people who practice it don't know any better or don't know there are more loving and kind ways to practice spirituality.

Or am I being ignorant in just assuming black magic is all negative? 

That doll got me cracked up. xD

It's like an inflatable. 

I kinda believe in it. I practice witchcraft so I do come across references of people who do black magic as well. I don't like black magic. It's the abuse of spiritual powers. 

It's like the dark side of spirituality. 

The goal of spirituality is to foster peace and growth. 

It's like the concept of good spirits and evil spirits. I know it sounds irrational and absurd. But it is what it is. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's like an inflatable. 

I kinda believe in it. I practice witchcraft so I do come across references of people who do black magic as well. I don't like black magic. It's the abuse of spiritual powers. 

It's like the concept of good spirits and evil spirits. I know it sounds irrational and absurd. But it is what it is. 

It's the Ann Summers version of a voodoo doll. Lol

Edited by Bill W

@Bill W  looked it up. They're revenge voodoo dolls.. 

Revenge against an ex lover etc. 

2 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

What are your thoughts on black magic.

Years ago a couple psychics (back when I was in to that, lol) told me I had the evil eye placed on me. Whaatttt??? Freaked me out!!!! Of course they wanted $$$ to remove it. Anyways, I wouldn't pay them. I went to a different psychic who said, "honey,  your energy is like an angels. Stop worrying ". I never worried again and realized it's all bullshit!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Pricking dolls is a kind of bastardization of real Voodoo, they dont really inflict suffering on others in trad. Voodoo.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 hours ago, Bill W said:

I think it would be a shame if it did exist. It's like people abusing the spiritual domain. I would like to think people are capable of turning away from the darkness and into the light but I would imagine there is a cultural element to this and perhaps people who practice it don't know any better or don't know there are more loving and kind ways to practice spirituality.

Or am I being ignorant in just assuming black magic is all negative? 

As far as i know, it really does, with the whole sacrificing thing, occult deaths, rituals and certain deities that can be created are literal demons, however i don't want to think its entirely negative, tho in it, there is a large domain to inflict something to somebody or manipulate somebody else in some way. For example, if i invoke sexual desire in you for me, thats also a part of it i think. But it goes much worse than than and those people are kinda rare i think and what they do comes with alot of karmic debt on their account so its not cost-effective even. Some peope say aghori are practicing black magic, but they are not.

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It's like an inflatable. 

And what is "black magic" according to you? Interfering with someone's will? You (not you personally, but you know what I mean) do that everyday on the forum and in your life. If you type a passive aggressive post in order to "teach" someone a lesson because you got irritated you perform an act of "black magic".

I don't think you, me, or frankly anyone on the forum is beyond that. No matter how holy you want to present yourself.

There is no distinction between "black" and "white" magic. It is a distinction you make according to how you think people should behave. Obviously the world would be a better place if everyone was peaceful and cool. But if at some times you want to inflict any sort of pain in others and sometimes do, even very lightly, you are a "black magician". And if you deny that you want others to feel hurt or "owned" at times then you are a liar.

Also @Mods - OP is clearly offended by some users here and hints at wanting to do damage to try and make scare. Read some threads and you will see. Though don't actually own up to it and hides it in a "joke". Is that behaviour tolerated on a forum like this?

11 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

And what is "black magic" according to you?

Black magic is a specific black art that deals with throwing and conjuring curses and ill will towards others in the form of rituals, practices, mantras, chants and objects that are cursed or belong to the deceased. Please read about it before you can pass judgment. 

11 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

If you type a passive aggressive post in order to "teach" someone a lesson because you got irritated you perform an act of "black magic

I don't agree with this. Anyone who makes a hurtful post is just them being ignorant or hateful or whatever. But that's not black magic. 

By your definition every bully is a black magician. No I don't agree with that. That's the weirdest thing I have heard. 

12 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

I don't think you, me, or frankly anyone on the forum is beyond that. No matter how holy you want to present yourself.

We all have flaws. You me and everyone. Nobody is presenting themselves as holy. That doesn't make everyone black magicians. 

Black magic is a specific thing done by specific people with specific intentions. 

13 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

There is no distinction between "black" and "white" magic.

Yes there is. Who told you there is none. You need to educate yourself a little more. 

White magic is about law of attraction and energy spirituality. 

People want to attract positive energy in their lives by using crystals. It's a part of white magic. This has nothing to do with black magic. And white magic is all about great intentions. Although you can call it superstitious people believe in it and they are entitled to their beliefs. 

13 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

But if at some times you want to inflict any sort of pain in others and sometimes do, even very lightly, you are a "black magician". And if you deny that you want others to feel hurt or "owned" at times then you are a liar.

I don't agree with this at all. We all inflict pain sometimes intentionally out of Jealousy or whatever emotion or unintentionally. This has nothing to do with black magic again. 

If you are talking about me, I do witchcraft I know that there is a lot of negative connotation associated with it, and mostly because of black magic and stupid beliefs and rumors but true practitioners of witchcraft follow the tradition of Wicca started by Gerald Gardener and I come from his school of thinking because I follow Wicca in everyday life. It's called Magick and not magic when it's wicca. Wicca is a old British witchcraft tradition honored and carried on by Gerald Gardner and its about spirituality and a lot of it based on law of attraction. 

So please check your facts. 

@Preety_India I don't use the terms white and black. That is what I am saying. Just because there are authors that do doesn't make it "facts". There are plenty of occultists that do not label magick as "black" or "white". So check your "facts"

"Black magick" doesn't mean anything. If you assault someone, physically, mentally or through a curse it is still the same type of mechanism. And you just choose to label the latter as "black magick"

20 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

@Preety_India I don't use the terms white and black. That is what I am saying. Just because there are authors that do doesn't make it "facts". There are plenty of occultists that do not label magick as "black" or "white". So check your "facts"

"Black magick" doesn't mean anything. If you assault someone, physically, mentally or through a curse it is still the same type of mechanism. And you just choose to label the latter as "black magick"

You have to understand that the field of occultism is extremely diverse just like the field of Buddhism or Christianity. The practice of a Jehovah's witness will be different from the practice of a Mormon although they come under the same umbrella. 

Same there are different types of Buddhists and their practices can vary depending on what school of thought they follow.. 

Same way Santeria is different from Voodoo which is different from Santa Muerte. There can be some similarities but you can't lump them into one. 

You have to belong to these different schools to know their differences before you can make broad statements simply based on cursory information you obtain. It's plain ignorance. 

This is like someone saying Judaism and Christianity is the same thing because they are Abrahamic religions. 

I don't follow Crowley's brand of occultism. My way is different. Do you even know that a witch may not even follow a coven and have her own brand of witchcraft completely different from existing brands. That's why Book of Shadows and Grimoires exist. Because a witch can write and invent her own ways of seeking the spiritual. 

The field of occultists is vastly ambiguous. People take advantage of this ambiguity and lump everyone in the same box because they don't care to do research. 

Maybe you don't like occultism and that is fine. But don't make serious accusations against others if you don't know exactly what they are doing in their life.. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India What are my serious accusations?

A majority of my energy practices are from the occult, so please don't make assumptions.

You are misunderstanding what I am saying. Let's make 2 examples; 1) If you get triggered and decide to want to get revenge on someone by writing something mean with the intention to hurt another, this proving to be the final catalyst of that person taking their own life or damaging others, or 2) by you putting a curse on someone making them lose their appetite for 3 days not causing a whole lot of damage in the bigger picture. According to you the latter is "black magick" and abuse of spiritual powers while the former is just verbal attack or whatever. Why do you make a distinction between the two acts? The former example does way more damage, but is less severe because it doesn't fall under the umbrella of "black magick" according to you?

I am saying it is all Magick (if you want to use that word). It is all spiritual. We are all energy. A "physical", "mental" or "magickal" attack - It's all the same.

Just now, Esoteric said:

Yes, we choose to label it that, isn't that how axioms work? Majority (51 of 100 people) agrees that table is should be called table, so we call tables tables.

14 minutes ago, Applegarden said:

Yes, we choose to label it that, isn't that how axioms work? Majority (51 of 100 people) agrees that table is should be called table, so we call tables tables.

People label a physical or verbal attack as black magick?

And no people have very different opinions on what black magick is. Some say it is when you change the material. Some say it is whenever you influence someone's will. So a love spell would be considered a form of black magick or even trying to take on someone's negativity, under that paradigm. Some say it only when you make an attack.

So it's a bit more abstract than comparing it to an object like a table.

Edited by Esoteric

@Esoteric  you are entitled to your opinions and so am I. 

If you think there is no distinction between black magic and white magic, well you are entitled to think that way but don't impose that on me. 

If I see distinction between black magic and white magic, I'm entitled to my distinctions. 

The argument between you and me is like the argument over tarot card reading. You might say that you don't believe in Tarot. I will say I do believe. Nobody can be right or wrong here. 

I don't do black magic. What I do can be considered as white magic by those who agree on the definition of white magic. Plus I have my own brand and my own methods of seeking spirituality under my witchcraft which I use for my personal spiritual growth. I am not harming anyone. Because my stuff has nothing to do with anyone. It's a personal practice, pretty much like Tarot Reading and Psychic Sciences. 

For some people this is superstition and they might call me an idiot but for me it's a boon to my life because I feel more connected to my inner self through my practice. 

I'm not wasting anymore time in this pointless debate of different perspectives. 

I got better things to do. So have a good day. 

@Esoteric Sure, i will take your word for it. I don't think i have a tangible position to argue about it as i am not familliar with is, but i know there just is such a thing. 

@Esoteric

8 hours ago, Esoteric said:

Also @Mods - OP is clearly offended by some users here and hints at wanting to do damage to try and make scare. Read some threads and you will see. Though don't actually own up to it and hides it in a "joke". Is that behaviour tolerated on a forum like this?

Lol, there's no threat. It's like saying to someone you are going to drown them in air. You shouldn't need to even say you're joking, but I did it because I know some people get scared, lol.