Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

Another Spiral Dynamics Series! As An Additive To Leos

5 posts in this topic

Great long and juicy episodes!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

hm... this is apparently from a christian perspective? oh well... try to be yellow and openminded and use what piece of knowledge you find useful?

Have you thought deeply enough about spiral dynamics beige? He's talking about pre-hominid and correlating that with early human infancy. But monkeys are more advanced than human babies, monkeys have a sense of self, they build communities, they have more going on than basic physiological drives to eat, sleep and defacate.

This is where I think sometimes that spiral dynamics isn't really all its cracked up to be. How can early hominids be less developed than most apes? It makes no sense. 

4 minutes ago, BETGR164128 said:

Have you thought deeply enough about spiral dynamics beige?

havent really focused much on that stage as its really primal and fuzzy, there are some things i dont agree on it this video but alot of the other stuff makes sense

He's talking about pre-hominid and correlating that with early human infancy. But monkeys are more advanced than human babies, monkeys have a sense of self, they build communities, they have more going on than basic physiological drives to eat, sleep and defacate.

This is where I think sometimes that spiral dynamics isn't really all its cracked up to be. How can early hominids be less developed than most apes? It makes no sense. 

spiral dynamics is not a perfect model but i dont think it has to be, it still does a damn good job at explaining human development and society than anything else ive ever seen

5 hours ago, Rilles said:
5 hours ago, BETGR164128 said:

spiral dynamics is not a perfect model but i dont think it has to be, it still does a damn good job at explaining human development and society than anything else ive ever seen

@Rilles  Have you looked into Integral-Theory? So far I've liked it much more than Spiral-Dynamics; primarily because it includes Spiral and every other value system out there. I always found SD way too simplified for how complex reality is.