Mongu9719

How to find a partner who is compatible

25 posts in this topic

On 2/25/2020 at 3:46 AM, Mongu9719 said:

I would put myself at mostly Green on the spiral with some orange, and this transition from orange to mostly green took me about 5 years. It seems like finding  a green person is really uncommon.

You can find Green people are in heaps compared to Spiral Dynamics tier 2 stages.

If you ever develop to Coral, the non-issue you have here will be exacerbated by a factor of 100.

So just keep that in mind while you complain about difficulty in finding Green people.

Virtually all my friends are Green. An estimate of 10% of the population is an enormous number compared to an estimate of possibly 0.01%.

If you want green, come to Sweden. They make up at the very least 40% of adults. Even higher amount girls. 

You’ll get your fair share of yellow too, we have started going down that whole cultural shift. Exciting times.

Going to high consciousness events is a good idea, sometimes girls get interested in you just because of you being there, I know of multiple cases of this happening. :) What do you enjoy to do? What would you like your partner to do with you? 

She just shows up out of nowhere. ☺️

(really wierd man, yeah mindbending)