Javfly33

A Kundalini Yoga powerful exercise

5 posts in this topic

For anyone who wants to get their feet wet into Kundalini pranayama exercises but don´t know what to do since there´s so much information/sources out there, or maybe gets overwhelmed by the complexity of some exercises and ends not starting the practice, here´s an exercise that has gotten me so exceptional results even thought i haven´t practised much Pranayama yet and it´s very very simple:

Sit in lotus position and do the following (at the end of each one of the hold up the air on your lungs for 10-60 seconds) :

• Breathe by right nostril 4min
  • Breathe by left nostril 4min
  • Inhale by right nostril and exhale by left nostril 4 min
  • Exhale by right nostril and exhale by left nostril 4 min
  • Breath of fire 7min
  • Consciouss and observe your breathing 3-4min (imo whatever you need)
  • Meditation 3-15min. 

I haven´t done it much but i can see this simple exercise it´s very powerful. Today by the time I finished the Breath of fire, the body started doing very strange and extreme shouting/voices and my back also started moving back and forth violently. This wasn´t all, afterwards I started speaking in strange tongues/language and it completely felt like i had no control whatsoever of what my mouth was saying and I was being "taken over" by a another being. 

Edited by Javfly33

Its probably the breath of fire that makes you feel that way. Continue until you feel energy doing weird stuff in your Body, this strange energy awakened my Kundalini.

You can also try the Wim Hoff method, its even stronger than the breath of fire.

1 hour ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Its probably the breath of fire that makes you feel that way. Continue until you feel energy doing weird stuff in your Body, this strange energy awakened my Kundalini.

You can also try the Wim Hoff method, its even stronger than the breath of fire.

Yeah I think you might've a point.

However today I also got quite "in the zone" just with first four breath by nostril exercises. Idk how but they are simple yet so effective.

The Wim Hoff method also increase awareness? 

Will try this, although I have a different version myself. Thanks!

@Javfly33 Best thing to increase awareness is meditation with concentration. If you are able to maintain the formless this will also increase your awareness, it depends.