turtleneck

You do not need dating apps, riding a scooter is better than tinder :)

4 posts in this topic

Check out this fun and genuine interaction that started on a scooter :)

Tinder app is a scam anyway. Most profiles are of shady scammy people waiting to trap someone to make money or use someone. 

Not to mention that tinder can also be a good source of Stds. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 24/02/2020 at 2:37 AM, Preety_India said:

Tinder app is a scam anyway. Most profiles are of shady scammy people waiting to trap someone to make money or use someone. 

Not to mention that tinder can also be a good source of Stds. 

@Preety_India Its not the tinder app which is scamm but its our culture which is so. Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram too suffer from presence of these very shady and scamy people waiting to trap vulnerable guys and girls all the time.

Even matrimonial apps like Shaadi and Jeevansathi suffer from exactly same drawbacks. Reason being scam is very much a part of our culture we scams everywhere all the time be it governments, stock market, IPL (Indian premier league) cricket, PSU banks, scam by taxi apps like Ola, Uber or Auto Rickshaws for that matter.

And unfortunately things are unlikely to change unless we change ourselves and take a stand to bring about positive change in the society starting from our very families

@turtleneck never had a dating app or profile, can't say i feel missing out on that... Howerer i regret being on social media for the most part because you are tricked into the idea that you have to stand out and show the best of your life for likes or smth. Thats the most comformist and ordinary thing most of the people try to do there, ironically. Pictures with some smart quotes e.c.t. i mean with that. All kinds of qoutes in general, look at me i, i am smart, i post some content on my feed and the gossips... Total waste of time, and its also engineered in a way to be addictive.