Nexeternity

Bufo Alvarius #7 (cleared of fear)

3 posts in this topic

Hey forum!

Wanted to share again :)

I had not worked with Bufo in over a year for many reasons but I finally got the chance to do it with an experienced shaman who has been working with medicines for 20 years and who I had the opportunity get to know over the past year.

It was the craziest thing... I got to his house and purged tobacco... which I love because it makes me feel super bad ass to chug down a huge amount of tobaco tea which tastes nasty, but after throwing it up and then chugging water and throwing that up too, you feel amazing.  Its a really cheap medicine too, which works great with my semi-hippy budget.

Anyways, the crazy thing was that after this purge we were all talking for a bit and my anxiety started getting higher and higher as I felt the moment drawing near.  I only stayed conscious in one of my 6 previous ceremonies, and that was after a vipassana retreat and sexual abstinence.  Also my 5th trip was super dark and scary, an exoorcism type deal, I had been sleeping around with people I should not have been, and so you get all those energies stuck on you.  At least thats how I feel it works for me.

I backed out!  Yea, I decided to do it another day... and then feeling kind of defeated but calming down and staying at the house... I told my friend that I kind of wanted to still do it but was unsure.  He told me if I wanted to smoke a tiny bit so I could at least clear away that fear and feel good again.  So I smoked some and the memories started coming back of how good this is, how much love and medicine is in this substance.

So I decided to do it.  And man, I was brought back into that psychedelic bufo space where things are hyper conscious.  I felt like all the best intelligence the universe has to offer was firing on all cylinders on all dimensions of my being, mind, body, emotions, spirit... I started laughing and saying... "I forgot!"  "Yes, this is what we all need!" 

My friend let me hug him and he told me "There is nothing you have to do, or hold on to.  Let existence be, let it flower in you."  It was sooo beautiful!!  He also had this amazing "Ohm" music playing which was great.

Then he played the flute and I danced so much!

We talked about how crazy it was that I was so afraid and almost did'nt do it.  He said that the ego structure is incredibly clever in its ways of blocking and sabotaging love and consciousness... crazy how that works! 

You definately have to be willing to go through some tough processes once you start working with medicines because once these processes are activated you cant really go back to the old ways of being.  

Having this private session with a guy Ive gotten to know alot over the past year was priceless.  Such a diferent experience... really a blessing, and something I could have wished and dreamed would happen to me 3 years ago when I first heard of 5 meo and 2 years ago when I first tried it.

Thank you all for being here to share with!  Its really amazing to have this online community!!

Cheers :)  

Amazing post. Thanks a lot for sharing! 

You said you were smoking the toad venom, right?  

Do you know if it's plugable as the freebase/hcl version of 5-Meo? 

Much love from Spain,

Eric