Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teejay

Anthony Albanese

3 posts in this topic

Let me introduce myself, I am from Armidale, New South Wales, Australia. I don't know how many fellow Aussies are on this forum, however I wanted to ask a question about Federal Labor leader Anthony Albanese possibly being Yellow, perhaps I am wrong.

Albanese I argue has an ability (a quite rare one) to relate and speak to people at their meme level. This is reflected in readily willing to engage and debate people respectfully who hold different opinions to himself. These groups Albanese can communicate to range from inner-city, middle-class progressives (Green), to financially aspirational working and middle-class people (Orange) in the suburbs and regional cities, to even conservative religious people (Blue) who oppose marriage equality on the basis of their faith.

Also, Albanese is not afraid to criticize 'Progressives' (Green) for their excesses, namely their 'Cancel Culture', although Conservatives in Australia who are (Orange/Blue) have their own 'Cancel Culture' as well. Not to mention I have seen in his speeches, some evidence of systematic thinking and fellow Labor politicans describing Albanese as 'authentic'.

Fellow Aussie here. That’s interesting, I haven’t been following domestic politics as much as US politics. I used to be really into the Liberal party until I discovered Spiral Dynamics.

got any examples of the above?

Could you link some clips of him speaking to people in the community demonstrating it? 

For anyone else reading this Anthony Albanese is the leader of the opposition party in Australia and a new leader who has stepped up as the Centre-Left Labor party lost the last election to a conservative-right wing government.