Tanz

NN-DMT plugging

15 posts in this topic

I was wondering if any of you guys have tried nndmt plugging. From my understanding 5meo is best plugging but what about nn?

Gordo tek recommend and mentioned vaping was the best method 

I've tried several times and it did not work.

Not sure why. It might require a very large dose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

One could still take iMAO beforehand. It would make it a weird kind of plugged ayahuasca :P 

22 minutes ago, Girzo said:

One could still take iMAO beforehand. It would make it a weird kind of plugged ayahuasca :P 

I assume so, but haven't tried it yet.

I want to try plugging MAOI.

100mg harmala extract + 50 to 100mg DMT. It should work but must be proven.

Heres a good resource for vaping from the same dude that mentioned plugging isnt effective.  

Looks like a simple effective tool

Edited by Tanz

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I assume so, but haven't tried it yet.

I want to try plugging MAOI.

100mg harmala extract + 50 to 100mg DMT. It should work but must be proven.

are you nuts? that’s dangerous - at least on the first look. 

why would you do something like that? i would not experiment on these. 

what makes you guys think that these would be safe to experiment on? it’s the same like the post on heroin isn’t it? why would you think that was a safe substance to use?

you have to keep a special diet, so it is not intoxicating and then still it’s not safe! even then experimenting on doses for plugging.

Edited by remember

16 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

A crack pipe made out of glass will do the trick easily. 

I assume you don't know what DMT is capable of if you think a crack pipe does the trick. :D 

26 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

A crack pipe made out of glass will do the trick easily. 

That's not the point.

Plugging is different kind of trip.

5 minutes of DMT ain't gonna do much for ya.

54 minutes ago, karkaore said:

I assume you don't know what DMT is capable of if you think a crack pipe does the trick. :D 

I know because i have one and i have used it, pretty effective method, although there are some even more powerful like Yocan Magneto Vape (tried to buy online but it is illegal here in Brazil and it got returned).

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not the point.

Plugging is different kind of trip.

5 minutes of DMT ain't gonna do much for ya.

Yeah, i get it, smother and longer trip, i had researched some time ago about plugging DMT but didn't found anything really useful.

I know it is too powerful and too fast for most to get any useful insight but i did had pretty important insights with only one weak ass hit with this crack pipe (too fearful to go deeper). In a 5 minutes trip i had realized: 

1. Leela, its all an eternal and infinite play, Existence is playing with itself. 

2. Spirits DO exist, i fucking saw one just calmly hovering in my room, like he was watching me like a science experiment. 

3. Materialism is bullshit, pretty self-explanatory to anyone who ever did DMT (or any psychedelic for that matter).

Plugging requires an IMAO, a plug is actually quite similar to oral use (with quicker come up)since the drug ends up in your stomach .

Snorting DMT provides a 45mn-1h trip, around 100mg may be required . The noseburn is intense for 15mn and then it goes away .

Why the insistence on shoving it up the ass? Wouldn't just eating it with a MAOI (aka. Pharmahuasca) produce the desired effects here?

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist @TheAlchemist Doing it without the purging. Vape is too short.  So having a deeper slower experience might be possible plugging. Ingesting would be a second option if option A doesn't work.   Anything foreign so far in my body and purging will happen despite of people saying there isnt anything.  Even in vaping my body tends to release mucus during the experience which is distracting. 

Out of curiosity and save time from experimenting, I posted this question hoping to get some insight and ideas.