Annoynymous

Does Penis size matter?

30 posts in this topic

On 22-2-2020 at 0:22 PM, Annoynymous said:

All around the world, we can frequently see men are obsessed about their penis size and try various methods/products to increase their penis size. The insecurity about this issue is so big that a gigantic market of penis enlargement products (i think mostly scams) has grown all over the world.

Does this insecurity has any merit to it? Or is it just baseless?

Short answer: yes

long answer: yes, but thickness of your penis, skills in bed, your personality and so on matters as much. 

In Tate we trust

This thread makes me feel objectified. I am not just some d*ck on two legs made for your clam's pleasure. I am a human being, for God's sake! Ugh..

Edited by GGG

12 minutes ago, GGG said:

This thread makes me feel objectified. I am not just some d*ck on two legs made for your clam's pleasure. I am a human being, for God's sake! Ugh..

I think you're joking,  but in case you aren't-

@Annoynymous asked the question, he apparently wanted honest answers.:P

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@GGG hey mate, sorry for making you feel like objectified but the thread is for education purpose, nothing more or less :)

@Mada_ no not all women prefer penis i think is overrated most women don't even come to an orgasm via penetration.

No, it does not. Or little. 
If you like someone, this wouldn't matter.

Also titled: How to be good in bed. 

For me...and..well... you.. ?

Penis size only matters relative to the experience.  

If you have a small cock....and that is the only way you try to make me cum... I'm probably gonna have a bad time. 

However if you balance it out with other stuff, oral, nipples, anything else you're into.. etc. It will be a great sexual experience. 

Also, If you have an average or large cock, but don't do the other work... or can't stay hard... and just leave it at that... you don't try oral,etc.. I'm also gonna have a bad time...

I guess if you have a large cock, stay hard, and do the work...it could seemingly be the "best" sex...

But, overall... it just depends on the experience. 

Are you there just to please yourself...or are you there to have a connecting experience?

Make the connection, be in the moment! 

Yes, penis size does matter. There’s nothing more graphic an indicator of a guys sexual prowess than his length. The insecurity does have a basis, but its pointless to worry about because your penis size cannot be changed, so accept whatever you've been endowed with. The question wouldn't be so consistently asked "does penis size matter" if it didn't matter, and penis size wouldn't be used so commonly as a school yard insult if it in no way represented that mans manhood or if women had no a physical prerequisite for a man size. If a girl likes you it won't matter,  if you're unlucky learn to compensate in other areas.

"It’s interesting that men will acknowledged height as a physical prerequisite for most women, but will readily reject the size of his tool as being one as well."

Edited by IJB063
Put "your" instead of "you're", that would not stand

the smaller your brain the more you have to compensate, so yeah, for some

Dont look at me! Look inside!