mark patrick

genuine christian mystics

5 posts in this topic

yep, this is for reports from, texts about or links to Christians alive or dead who are genuinely regarded having had not dual experiences of unity consciousness.

I'm posting a link to a genuine living (at the date of posting) Christian mystic. I literally just stumbled across his channel an hour ago.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqtPeMUMX4g

try this link, it to connects to the youtube channel of john butler. calm collected and quite old. I forward this because he is such a good example of how a sage should be. hope you take the time (it is worth it). I just discovered him today. many blessings and best of wishes with the ongoing amazing work you are all doing. Mark Patrick.

Brilliant, brilliant, thank you.

I've only looked at a little bit so far but love it.

7.45 to 8.40 is especially awesome.

St Augustine I think is one of the few ancient Christian theologians who stumbled across genuine non-duality (whereas others like Aquinas get caught up in Aristotelian dualities as though they are absolute). He details his journey in the Confessions. Highly recommend this read since it reminds us that the roots of Christianity come from stage turquoise+ oneness!

It's Love.