Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Mega List of Spiritual Technology

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm just trying to get my LP in shape (been struggling with it for past 3 years). Would you guys be able to write down any 'spiritual technology' that has been effective for you or that you've seen. Spiritual technology is technology used for accessing different states of consciousness. Examples include the dhyanalinga (temple), psychedelics, DMT machine elf technology, neurofeedback machines, new age light machine, tibetan prayer wheel. Basically any device, tool, machine which has the specific purpose of alternating your state of consciousness. 

If you develop your focus and self - love, psychedelics are literally magical, you should definitely explore them more. Something Kilindi Iyi speaks of is that prayers, mantras, asanas, mudras, different patterns (mandala, Persian carpet), breathing exercises, martial arts and so on are actually tools to access particular states of consciousness through entheogens. Watch some of his talks, you definitely will find something useful. 

My yoga teacher gave me dhoka or pure tobacco in powdered form without any aduleterant. I snorted it up my nose and I felt my mind relax completely. I could mediate quite effectively.  Another technique I did was Sanjana yoga which is based on kundalini yoga. The teacher showed me a way to calm my mind by clearing my chakras. It involves placing my hand on neck, chest, and also rotating my hand over my head in a clockwise fashion while reciting things in my head. It worked like a charm. Something I recently tried is astral projection methods on a micro dose of lsd. It’s extremely powerful but controlled. Also DMT machine elf integration which I recently learned about. Really fascinating. Here’s a video on it https://youtu.be/57bt7o6eCus.

@electroBeam I found god on LSD. So LSD lol. 

I think if you're going to talk about spiritual technology it would be a good idea to give a description of the technology, and how different people use that specific technology to their benefit.

Like for me i had 2 big LSD trips in the last month. But they were completely different. Like one was a "bad" trip, but it motivated me to change habits. Then the second trip i found god. So if you can give a description of common outcomes, along with the tech, it could make it more relatable to people.

I second @cetus56. Float tanks combined with affirmations for me was huge.

Edited by Raptorsin7

Any technology which helps you to lucid dream (and then take psychedelics in the dream). Like lucid dream devices/gadgets to wear during the night or dream herbs.

Edited by GreenWoods