Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayFueel

There's plenty of fish in the sea

6 posts in this topic

Despite this obvious fact, it's easy to believe that you will never find somebody to love so deeply ever again. I just got out of my first ever relationship of 3.5 years and honestly deep down I know it's best for both of us but my mind brings up the good moments we've shared together and I find myself second guessing whether or not I made the right choice. 

Edited by JayFueel

12 hours ago, JayFueel said:

It's easy to believe that you will never find somebody to love so deeply ever again.

Start with yourself.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

Oh yes. If you still have feelings for him/her, I get it. 
But there's probably a reason you guys broke up? It's easy to forget that when you are overwhelmed with grief. 

On 2020.02.21. at 11:47 PM, JayFueel said:

Despite this obvious fact, it's easy to believe that you will never find somebody to love so deeply ever again. I just got out of my first ever relationship of 3.5 years and honestly deep down I know it's best for both of us but my mind brings up the good moments we've shared together and I find myself second guessing whether or not I made the right choice. 

Yes, there are plenty more indeed, my friend.

that's all about breakup, does she give off signals of getting back together? if yes, you could both start all over again. people have limiting beliefs around breakup, make a big deal out of breakup. they say something like: if you broke up, it doesn't worth trying all over again. that could even be better relationship after first breakup if both sides have strong will of not repeating the past mistakes again.

otherwise, if she's getting resentful towards you everyday, it doesn't worth trying and don't insist and move on. 

don't worry, that can happen to the best of us!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"