Llight

What percentage of the population can follow Leos teachings even if they wanted?

45 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Llight said:

@Serotoninluv You look like nothing more than a ball of sadness who could not handle reality, and now are unable to function anymore. All those words of there is no I or infinity this or that, are not your own they represent the delusion and weakness inside you, thats how you people shield yourself from reality and utterly depend on that worldview. Absolute hell you're living there. Yuck, how can someone be so miserable or emit such awful intent from mere comments, never seen this.

25 minutes ago, Llight said:

@Serotoninluv When you act like this it's like a rotten body speaking through a single living hair piece, just awful man, holy shit. You utterly have no idea what ego death is no idea, or you did it for all the wrong possible reasons there are and failed and left that tiny piece alive making this even more awful.

To me, it seems the character intensity has been dialed up to about an 8. That's pretty impressive in terms of creativity. You could stop here and it would be a legit awful character in the movie and I wouldn't throw any shade. . . yet tbh I've seen dials go up to 11. . . 

@Serotoninluv Well you can't make that stuff up that's why it's impressive. On the other hand i must admit, you went through all the trouble of making yourself disabled the way you are and it would be unfair to strip you of whatever benefits that brings, it's because reality is just that accepting that you find such a thing good and beneficial. Enjoy your benefits, the outside doesn't exist, it just a bad bad delusion, it's all in your head, go back to your castle now, oh wait everything is your castle in your case.

@Llight I think you are quite imaginative and creative. To me, this is an odd outlet to express such creativity.  It's like someone with awesome musical abilities scratching their fingernails on a chalkboard.  . . 

You could use your imaginative / creative abilities in other areas and excel. Something like writing a book, creating storylines. That's just my take, for what its worth. 

@Serotoninluv haha, thnx man, that's kind of sweet. Wish you weren't so delusional but i guess that's none of my business.

@Llight Leo warned you already when you were heading into ban territory and here you are at it again.