Prevailer

Evolution Questions

81 posts in this topic

It is an instruction from God to be still.If your experience mind movement then this is not a still mind.

4 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

It is an instruction from God to be still.If your experience mind movement then this is not a still mind.

Sometimes I sit and observe a pond that is still. After a while, I may throw a pebble in the water. As the ripples moves, a form of stillness has been disrupted. Yet also, a Stillness remains. The relative stillness is obvious and easy to see. The Absolute Stillness is more subtle and harder to see. 

God says that there will be those that will see spiritual truths and those that won’t because they have no genuine interest in them.Only God reveals true things to those he chooses.Man makes up his own truth.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:10 AM, Prevailer said:

Questions:1.If the theory of evolution is true and we evolved from apes and evolution took our fur away from us how come when evolution decided that it needed the fur back it dropped the ball.Why are we wearing clothes?

Theory of evolution does not suggest that we evolved from apes, but that we and apes evolved from common ancestor. Evolution does not decide anything, and so it didn't drop the ball. It is a process, not an entity. We are wearing clothes, because we invented those before environment had killed everyone who didn't grew fur back.

2.The 2 off biological computers in our heads are just machines...period.Machines know about data that’s all.Right can be wrong and wrong can be right to a computer..hence why people are now saying that there is no right or wrong (they are at liberty to do anything they want).They’ve been listening to their biological computers too much.There has to be rules or society breaks down.The ten commandments springs to mind.

I don't understand this question. What are you asking?

3.The moment you try and introduce morality (right/wrong attitudes) into the evolution/survival of the fittest equation,it falls down period.

What do you mean by this? I don't understand how this even is a question, but morality is a big part of survival of a species of social animals. Basically, if we didn't learn to co-operate, jaguars would have eaten us.

@ttm This just my opinion.

1.There is no evidence for evolution that convinces me at all.Not a single thing thing.Man is being deceived, but can’t see it.Can I suggest that you read some of the counter arguments on the Answers in Genesis web site to get a more balanced view of things.

2.Ok,more of a statement than a question.
3.Ok,more of a statement than a question.

If you plug only half the possibilities into these 2 off biological computers (brain) you get rubbish out.It is wiser to plug in both possibilities to stand any chance of getting any sense out of them.These 2off biological computers couldn’t care less what you key in, their lifeless pieces of meat.

Edited by Prevailer

34 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@ttm This just my opinion.

1.There is no evidence for evolution that convinces me at all.Not a single thing thing.Man is being deceived, but can’t see it.Can I suggest that you read some of the counter arguments on the Answers in Genesis web site to get a more balanced view of things.
2.Ok,more of a statement than a question.
3.Ok,more of a statement than a question.

If you want comments about some specific counter arguments, I can take a look if you give link or two. But if you have already decided that no evidence will make any difference, that would probably be pointless - I studied that subject for a good while and pretty much stopped as it started to seem that no one had anything new to say about it and discussions started to go around circles.

I'm still interested in hearing what exactly you meant with those statements (2. and 3.)

@ttm Just plug in answers in Genesis, the web site will come up.

This is just my opinion.My experiences have now convinced me that all is not what it seems. I'm now convinced that our brains are just 2 off interlinked biological computers.They are at the very least quantum computers...who knows they may be more...Either way,they are the most complex things known to man.You can’t get away from them.These machines are insane because they don’t know the diffrence between right or wrong...How can they.they are just machines.Therefore they will compute that right is wrong and wrong is right.If you know anything about the consciousness states (or awareness states) then you will know that there is the autopilot;manual;neutral states of consciousness.Im now convinced that if you are in the autopilot state your consciousness is split between these 2 off biological computers.You are less aware in this state.I call it the gone missing or stuck in your head state.You are totally embroiled within these machines (trapped).Most people spend their whole lives in this state and then die.If you learn to bring yourself out of this consciousness state and into the manual consciousness state (the more in synch with yourself/more in the moment state) what you have done is UNITE  your consciousnesses state to one point.Im now convinced that when we are in this consciousness state we are no longer trapped within these computers and therefore we’re less influenced by them.You are able to retrain/reprogramme the computers in this state.You then start controlling them rather than them controlling/influencing you.This state of awareness puts a whole new perspective on how we view things.Leaning about the differing consciousness states is the key to unlocking your mind and definitely affects our perspectives about Evolution/God in my opinion.

This is my opinion/theory...There was once a time when the 2 off biological computers in our head were quite happy in their subconscious state.Then....one day one of the computers discovers a new state of consciousness.It calls this new consciousness state manual or the in the moment state.The 2 off computers then get into conflict about which consciousness state is the most relevant..They can’t decide, so agree it is probably best to share both these states between them.They both do like manual though.They reason that as one of them has been able to find manual,it should be possible for the other one to find it also.

On 2/25/2020 at 0:40 AM, Prevailer said:

@ttm Just plug in answers in Genesis, the web site will come up.

You don't want to have a conversation about it, but only to preach? Then I'll pass, thank you very much.

My experiences have now convinced me that all is not what it seems.

Yeah, I think most of us here can easily agree with this.

These machines are insane because they don’t know the diffrence between right or wrong...How can they.they are just machines.Therefore they will compute that right is wrong and wrong is right

How can you tell that "right" and "wrong" aren't just computations they come up with from nothing? Traffic lights don't know the difference between green and red light, but they still don't compute that green is red and red is green. If that analogy makes any sense.

In any case, I don't understand how any of that does have anything to do with evolution. What conclusions your theory makes about evolution? Or do you dismiss evolution just because you're convinced that all is not what it seems?

@ttm Hi, the conversations in this post have evolved somewhat and therefore have probably gone off track a bit. The debate about evolution/creationism is a never ending argument. I'm personally tired of these debates but I'm more convinced by the counter arguments against evolution. This is just my stance/opinion. All will be revealed in the end I suppose. I don't mean to preach, so sorry if it comes a cross that way.

As far as the biological computers are concerned ..it is my personal experience from a mental health view point that these biological computers are insane. That is the conclusion that I have come to. I'm glad that I can put some rational to them. It is my opinion that we are not these biological computers i.e. our soul....the real YOU, I mean. It is just my opinion that we should be dictating to them rather than the other way around. We haven't even got on to the i am yet. Then it gets interesting.

9 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@ttm The debate about evolution/creationism is a never ending argument. I'm personally tired of these debates but I'm more convinced by the counter arguments against evolution. This is just my stance/opinion. All will be revealed in the end I suppose. I don't mean to preach, so sorry if it comes a cross that way.

When I said "I studied that subject", that included reading a lot of those Answers in Genesis arguments, but also reading a lot of counter arguments to them, sorry for not being more clear about it. I feel the same way as you in that I have no interest in debating or trying to convince someone who has already decided that there is and will not be any evidence against his/her current beliefs. I still enjoy having a conversation about it, evolution is fascinating subject to think about.

@ttm Having given up on the creation/evolution debate...well not given up, but lets say its been put on the back burner. I have re-focused my attention on trying to understand how the mind works. Another passion of mine. I'm presently having some fascinating debates on other forums with Neuroscientists/Psychologist etc about the workings of the mind and  how our understanding of how our mind works affects our overall view of the world;universe;quantum theories;belief systems;evolution/creationism etc. Absolutely fascinating stuff that puts a completely different angle on the way we see things generally. The secrets are within us.

@Nahm This is my theory......if I am understanding your question correctly we can all shut our eyes and mediate on anything we want...We can spend years trying to think about what goes on beyond the observable universe or we can try to think about the smallest thing in the universe. We can try to think how this all relates to our own mind/body. From my experience of doing this you will experience "mirror imaging" which ties in with the dual mind...and is thus tied in with the 2 off biological computers within your head. What has happened here IN MY OPINION  is that the real YOU has simply engaged with the physical bodies 2 off biological computers (in your head) thus splitting your consciousness state from the united consciousness state i.e. MANUAL or the "in the moment state" .You will have then disappeared within your mind (head) and into the AUTOPILOT consciousness state.Best to stay where you are in the moment and just do a few reccy;s into your mind  (gorilla warfare I call it) that will assist you to go in completely the opposite direction i.e. in order to try and unravel/untangle the YOU from the "i am" i.e. whilst the YOU stays primarily in MANUAL.

3 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

This is my theory......

We can spend years trying to think about what goes on beyond the observable universe or we can try to think about the smallest thing in the universe. We can try to think how this all relates to our own mind/body.