Prevailer

Evolution Questions

81 posts in this topic

@Nahm I’m not awesome.God is.I just try to believe in him with a sincere heart.I fail miserably all the time.You are special to God as well.

@Serotoninluv You are.Bring yourself into the moment and try to stay there .You will fail miserably to do this .You will slip back into the autopilot state the moment you take your eye off the ball.You will bring yourself back into the moment consciously and you will slip back again.Don’t force this process just be aware of what you are trying to do.At least then you will have become aware of what you are trying to do.The more you practice the more you are training the 2 off biological computers to assist you in this process.Dont force anything though.Take your time and in parallel learn other things like becoming more consciously aware of your body.Think of your body as separate from the real YOU.....like a pair of overalls that you need to put on/wear.This will help you to tune back into your five senses.

@Nahm God is infinite.Learning new things about him/yourself is exciting but can be hard going as well.We are all subject to good and bad things in life.God is looking for a sincere heart, he therefore tests you to see how genuine your trust in him is.This takes patience,perseverance;endurance.God hates hypocrisy and reveals nothing to anyone who is not sincere with him.He let’s them go there own way.Im only human I fail miserably sometimes.He is a faithful/forgiving/loving God though .....thank goodness...as long as you own up to your failings.God is still great however, he only rebukes you in love like a parent would a child.God is not distant...God is near.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

who/what is aware of the manual state?

39 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

You are.

So would it be correct to say: the you state is aware of the manual state which is aware of the autopilot state?

Would the “you” be “higher up” than the manual state? Like would you be god? Or am I going off track?

@Serotoninluv My experience tells me that YOU  experience either autopilot or manual.Autopilot and manual are varying states of awareness that you drift into/out of.if you are in autopilot you can take yourself consciously in to manual.If you slip out of manual you will go back into autopilot.You need to notice this mind movement for yourself.The end goal is to stop this mind movement and come into the still consciousness state.I call this state....Neutral.

@Prevailer Yes Im as sure as God allows me to comprehend it.I think I would have more trouble with the thought that he wasn’t.

6 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@Serotoninluv My experience tells me that YOU  experience either autopilot or manual.

I guess I’m asking who/what is the YOU experiencing autopilot or manual. Is YOU the experience itself or is YOU a thing that can be described?

8 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Autopilot and manual are varying states of awareness that you drift into/out of

Great that you've noticed this. There are actually names for this in neural science.

9 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

I call this state....Neutral.

There, in fact is no such thing a "Neutral" state.

Just something for you to ponder. ;)

@Serotoninluv the you (Soul) experiences the differing consciousness states.You are not God...why would you want that responsibly? 

@Gnosis @Gnosis How do you know? The mind needs to be stilled or else you drift constantly backwards and forwards from autopilot to manual.

6 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@Serotoninluv the you (Soul) experiences the differing consciousness states.You are not God...why would you want that responsibly? 

Yes, to a human that feeling of immense responsibility can be overwhelming. Soul surfing has its ups and downs, yet can be a lot of fun. ? 

@Prevailer I can read your words and see where you're coming from, that's all.

Relative to where you're coming from, what I provided is a massive insight if you can see it.

23 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

The mind needs to be stilled or else you drift constantly backwards and forwards from autopilot to manual.

Is the drifting a problem?

@Gnosis @Gnosis @Prevailer God says...Be still and know that I am GOD....

Drifting is a problem...yes... because it is tiring having to consciously move your awareness state to Manual all the time.