Prevailer

Evolution Questions

81 posts in this topic

Questions:

1.If the theory of evolution is true and we evolved from apes and evolution took our fur away from us how come when evolution decided that it needed the fur back it dropped the ball.Why are we wearing clothes?

2.The 2 off biological computers in our heads are just machines...period.Machines know about data that’s all.Right can be wrong and wrong can be right to a computer..hence why people are now saying that there is no right or wrong (they are at liberty to do anything they want).They’ve been listening to their biological computers too much.There has to be rules or society breaks down.The ten commandments springs to mind.
3.The moment you try and introduce morality (right/wrong attitudes) into the evolution/survival of the fittest equation,it falls down period.
4.Now we know that scientist have found red blood cells in dinosaur bones,do we really believe that they are millions and millions of years old?

Darwin was animal of his time.

Someones sold us a pup here.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:10 AM, Prevailer said:

Someones sold us a pup here.

Indeed, but, ‘They know not what they do’. (It’s you)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 hours ago, Prevailer said:

biological computers in our heads are just machines...period.

No, no, no.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Prevailer said:

The 2 off biological computers in our heads are just machines...period.Machines know about data that’s all.Right can be wrong and wrong can be right to a computer..

What are you talking about? 

Btw why we wearing clothes and the rest of the animal kingdom doesn't is a good question. 

This my opinion and must not be taken as fact.My theory is that our understanding of ourselves is tied in with our CONSCIOUSNESS states.As most people no very little about the differing consciousness states they spend most of their time ignorantly in the inferior consciousness state of AUTOPILOT.They don’t realise that in this state their consciousness has divided between their left and right independent brain computers hence why it is inferior to the MANUAL consciousness state.Why is this a problem....well these computers are just machines with big egos.As they are just machines, data is just data to them, that is why right can be wrong and wrong can be right to them.As we are entangled up with them in the inferior state we have no choice but to listen to them, we then come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as morality because we are thinking like machines.We must not associate ourselves I.e the real YOU with these machines...we are more than that...we are spiritual.When we bring ourselves consciously out of autopilot we unite our consciousness state.Our consciousness state gets back IN SYNCH hence why the MANUAL consciousness state is superior to the AUTOPILOT consciousness state.The issue we have is that even in the MANUAL state we soon realise that the 2 off biological computers did have a point about right being wrong and wrong being right.God knows we would come to this conclusion so he steps in and provides us with some rules I.e. The ten commandments. Now I know the above is  radical and for some just too much...but...I thought I would put an alternative view out there that all can try and test for themselves. PEACE...

@Jonac Apologies, I didn’t  answer your direct question.This is my opinion and mustn't be taken as fact..The point I was making was that when you are in the Autopilot consciousness state within the physical body, your consciousness state is divided between the 2 off biological computers.Your consciousness state is split and totally embroiled  up with them.These biological machines are phenomenally complex (clearly) but they are only machines.When you do inner searchings within the DUAL mind it’s important to remember that they are only machines.These machines don’t know the difference between right and wrong and will compute that right is wrong as well as wrong is right.They’re insane.At the end of the day what is right or wrong? How do we know? Who makes the rules? These machines certainly don’t know, that’s for sure.The consensus in this day and age is that there is no morality, anything goes ..there’s no such thing as right or wrong and therefore forget the notion of sin.This view is entirely consistent with machine like thinking/reasoning.When you know that you can bring yourself out of autopilot and into manual and you know that manual is a better consciousness state you realise that your once divided consciousness state has been re-united and you feel more in synch.You have come out of the biological computers.You look back to see where you have come from and realise the insanity and deceiving nature of these machines..one on the right and the other on the left.

13 hours ago, Prevailer said:

My theory is that our understanding of ourselves is tied in with our CONSCIOUSNESS states.As most people no very little about the differing consciousness states they spend most of their time ignorantly in the inferior consciousness state of AUTOPILOT.

This assumes that consciousness is within a brain, rather than a brain being within consciousness. Once this is revealed, it’s hard to go back. 

@Serotoninluv This is my opinion and must not be taken as fact.My view is that the manual consciousness state is outside of the brain.The autopilot state is a consciousness state that is totally embroiled with the brain I.e the 2 off biological computers, this  consciousness state being split.

@Prevailer I only see a description of your autopilot conscious states (2 computers). I don’t see any description of your manual conscious state. Only that it is superior.  

@Prevailer i've never hear this kind of theory before, with those words. For what I can understand you said consciousness is divide in 2, one in autopilot, another in manual. And those just process information and there is no moral or judgment in the process. 

@Serotoninluv This is my opinion and must not be taken as fact.My view is that the MANUAL consciousness state is a heightened consciousness state whereby you are more aware than when you were in the Autopilot consciousness state.Your split consciousness state is now united and outside of the 2 off biological computers.The individual still feels that there is a lot to learn but has the feeling that he/she has finally learnt something that is real to them (as far as God allows them to interpret real,that is).The manual state is recognised more as the “bring yourself into the moment state”.....any practitioner  of meditation will probably know this.The problem is that the individual can’t sustain the manual consciousness state initially for long periods and so gives it up as a none starter.They drift back into the consciousness state that they know without even realising it ....I.e the autopilot state.As I have said previously it is my view that the manual state sits above the autopilot state and as the individual has consciously brought himself/herself out of this state (having learnt something about the autopilot state) they do realise where they have come from.This can’t be said for the person still trapped ignorantly within the autopilot state.They haven’t progressed anywhere and so have nowhere to look back/forward to.

@Jonac This is my opinion and must not be taken as fact.In answer to your question.It is my view that individuals clearly do have morals/right judgements built into their make up whichever consciousness state they are in.The influence of the biological computers on individuals can distort those morals/judgements however.You have to remember that with these insane machines anything goes....there is no right or wrong or wrong or right....at the simplest level right/wrong are just noughts and ones to these computers.These computers have big egos as well and we get impressed by them...so much so that we follow their guidance rather than our own.We are more vulnerable to these computers in the autopilot consciousness state.The autopilot is a split consciousness state....the manual is a united consciousness state.The autopilot is a separate and lower state of awareness to the manual consciousness state.The YOU is spiritual and separate from the physical.

@Prevailer

The thought of myself...in contrast to...myself is aware of thought.

Without the thought ‘two biological computers’...that which is being referred to as duality, is no longer “known” as such, and that which is being referred to as “autopilot”, is actually manual, or, “creation”. “Biological” is a survival paradigm write off, for a creation / creating actuality.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm This is just my opinion and must not be taken as fact.We are not thoughts, we just have  thoughts...If I were never to think again in my whole life.....i am.The i am is the third part of the regenerated overall body.

@Nahm This is just my opinion and must not be taken as fact.All spiritual thoughts originate from the i am.A thought is not a person.It is a transmittal of information from the i am to the soul and vice versa.The soul needs tune into the thoughts of the i am rather than the carnal “thoughts” created by the 2 off biological computers.The YOU (soul) finds it easier to tune into the thoughts of the i am if it is in the united state of consciousness rather than the split state of consciousness.The You must learn to walk in the spirit rather than walk in the flesh.This is my understanding.

@NahmThe principles are awesome, I agree.The thing is, you wouldn’t want to leave God out of these principles.I’m just a nobody...I give God all the credit for everything.