Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mongu9719

On Machine Elves

6 posts in this topic

@Leo I would really like to know your opinion on the Machine Elves  because many of their messages overlap with yours, or are almost verbatim what you have explained. For example in this video

he states that the Machine Elves showed him that “love and conciousness are fundamental to the universe and are inextricably connected” and they also showed him that  “this universe was created for conciousness to know itself.” Another creator by the name 434 has a video on machine elves and love and they told him that “you must be deeply connected to moments of  love and that humans are here on earth to overcome fear and be connected to God/love. These moments include sex and psychedelics. Children are naturally connected to this state.”  In another video by him explaining God they tell him that “religions have all been trying to express that God is this river of conciousness which flows through all of creation and that you are it/part of it.”  In a video by the creator TripWhip he explains that the Machine Elves are “woven into the very fabric of reality and made from pure conciousness and truth.” They also seem to be deeply tied to humanity because they explain that they “control” us like video-game characters and that they can experience life through us. Apparently they are fascinated by the taste of candy and are very child-like in nature. These  messages are exactly what you described in your videos on self-love, god, religion, conciousness, and reality. This video https://youtu.be/57bt7o6eCus describes the process to integrate with a Machine Elves, literally become it, and gain access to all its knowledge. He also explains that the “Buddha has his own domain in DMT hyperspace and is the only human he knows of to accomplish this .” In this video by Sadhguru

he explains that there are a rare number of  “yogis that (whenever necessary) are capable of recreating their own bodies (as it was then) at any point in time  because they preserve an essence of themselves. The Buddha was one of them. These people are known as Nirmanakayas.” There is definitely a connection here. I have also watched multiple videos where they literally rewire people’s brains and heal their depression or pour themselves into their wounds to heal them. I am really interested to hear what your experience on NN DMT is like and ultimately what your analysis of the machine elves are since many on this path will encounter them at some point.

As I have said, the highest beings in the universe will teach Love and Consciousness.

That could be machine elves, angels, aliens, gurus, whatever.

The machine elves are simply telling you about your true nature.

Personally I have not met any non-human/non-animal beings yet. I don't really need to meet them to understand that highest truths because I can access it directly. I don't need an alien to tell me that I am love.

But if you need an alien to tell you that, well, go find your alien.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah I will delete the other account. I don’t want 2 accounts anyway lol. 

I accidentally posted from this account but it didn’t let me delete the post, so I just had to write something. @cetus56 you can delete this one.i don’t see an option in settings to delete it, so I’m assuming a moderator can.

Edited by arvindbd1997