Justincredible76

Best & most detailed book on the energy system?

16 posts in this topic

I’m looking for the most detailed Precise and informative book on the entirety of the energy system. I’d like info that elaborates on the 114 chakras/ 7 chakras and just gives overall the most and highest quality information possible. If you know any such books in your experience that has helped your understanding, let me know :) thanks!

@Dutch guy hmm, see now i would actually invest in that if i knew its information would serve me for its price.  But i am not yet fully sure, but i guess thats with many things in life. Money is the main concern stopping me from investing in that textbook. 

@Dutch guy i certainly want to go deep, i want to know how to heal myself and others. I want to use that knowledge to further empower my growth in service to love. I’m more familiar with the changes paradigm of explanation, do they differ vastly? And you would say that it is worth the money for someone who wants a very multifaceted understanding of the way the energies work? I have an interest in this subject and i would care to learn all that i can about the energies. 

@Dutch guy @Dutch guy To elaborate on what I’m using it for, it’s just for my own personal understanding, Growth, and development. I’d like to be able to use the information to serve myself and others, the topic also sparks an interest in me. 

Edited by Justincredible76

@Jonac i do want quality information and i suppose i cant speak to the quality of any randomly chosen book on amazon so do you have any books you might recommend? 

Also usually face to face or video by mentors is really powerful. If you want to do it as a profession. 

@Justincredible76 mmm I don't know too much about healing process or specifics instruction, but what i've research back ago Qigong is the real deal. So, buy a book of Qigong, one afordable for you, doesn't matter too much the author. Like, I'm currently now reading a book about Tantra, tiny book, pretty easy reading, with lots of great references (epic teachers, schools, big works, etc.) and I just pick the first book in the searching option. Once you get deep in the topic you go gonna find some good pearls. 

On 2/21/2020 at 3:23 PM, Justincredible76 said:

i certainly want to go deep, i want to know how to heal myself and others. I want to use that knowledge to further empower my growth in service to love. I’m more familiar with the changes paradigm of explanation, do they differ vastly? And you would say that it is worth the money for someone who wants a very multifaceted understanding of the way the energies work? I have an interest in this subject and i would care to learn all that i can about the energies. 

That reads like an ad for Reiki classes. Read the books, but, you can’t experience that in a book. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Want to eliminate fear while boosting performance?

This is important if you want to:

Eliminate fear

Stop your inner critic overpowering your intentions

Boost productivity by 500%

Accelerate learning speed by 490%

Unlock your 200% creativity spike

Check out Wilson Meloncelli’s Hack the Flow State Courses. 

==> https://helpfulguide.xyz/meditation

Can't believe all these courses are FREE. 

Created by a guy who HAD to be in the FLOW state, due to his career in MMA and Stuntman.

INSIDE Wilson's free-flow state hacking package you get:

1. FLOW STATE TUTORIALS: 7 Detailed videos on the Science of Flow

2. FLOW CHAIN TUTORIALS: 7 videos on how to maintain and life inflow.

3. MOVEMENT MEDITATION: 11 videos physically trigger the flow state

4. INSTANT FLOW MEDITATION: 5 Video teaching a simple QUICK GUIDE formula to hack the Flow State.

==> https://helpfulguide.xyz/meditation

You'll love it.

7 hours ago, okulele said:

@Esoteric @TheAvatarState did you get the book? Is it any good?

I never picked up that book. I remember reading reviews on it and something rubbed me the wrong away. I think it was something about the author taking chunks from online sources and putting it in the book.