Hugo Oliveira

Is PUA worthy in ?

6 posts in this topic

Many authors that I see in the industry are telling just "push yourself!" "go out!", "stop excuses!" "fix your inner game!". But is it a good way?

I can approach, I can have sex. Not veeeery easily, but I think I can. I did it! But didn't see the growth. 

Today I see my thoughts and energy being spent with all this PUA idea. And I can do all the game. But when TRUE internal change will happen in this context? I can't see it.

I'm asking myself if the PUA is making me better with woman as its purposes. Because I feel the opposite. I feel trapped in this hunting energy. I feel my awareness narrowing. Maybe my focus should be more on other self-development areas at this moment. 

Focus on self development. But PUA can help you with learning, communication and social skills

You get better at presenting yourself and learn attraction strategies. 

If this helps you get a potential date in the future, then why not. It won't be bad. 

Don't get sucked into the hunting process because it can be time consuming. Like a video game is time consuming but you can always play it when you got free time to engage in it. It keeps you involved and helps in learning. I think you get the idea. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Perfectly!
Thanks for your sincere and coherent points!

I'm seeing some movements in which the guys simply abstain from chasing woman and focus on "conquering the world", sometimes under the delusional idea that when they get one million dollars, women will be attracted to them and things will be solved this way. 
I don't agree with that mindset.
I do think you have to talk to people and connect, sometimes randomly, also develop the ability to do it better. Along you porsuit other things in life. But the "chasing" behavior is really what was fucking the whole thing for me.

You are welcome. Have a great day 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

PUA is a community of boy-men who try to succeed with women by being fake, manipulating, shooting from hip giving insincere compliments and dropping cringy lines. It is a mechanical approach with some success rate with girls who are dumb enough to fall for that kind of stuff. 

If you want to succeed with women, embrace both of your masculinity and feminity, find your purpose and your drive in life, be genuinely confident in your abilities but also don't be afraid to become a jester and make fun of yourself. You have to strike the balance between being serious and playful. The alpha-macho men that most PUA strive for will always fail in the long-terms and these guys get taken over by the beta-males who spent decades working on themselves, their spirituality, their emotional intelligence and their life purpose. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

There have been complaints that there are too many PUA threads. Please post in one that's already open. 

This is essentially a duplicate thread in subject matter.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?