Schahin

I am creating myself and the world. Why is it almost Impossible to believe that

8 posts in this topic

I am God. I created myself, with all the little perfect details,  and not only that, but I am doing it right now, constantly. Nothing is real, I am just imagining all of this beauty right now in perfection, like the greatest artist of all time.

Why is it so hard to accept and understand this? If I am imagining this perfect perfection right now, how am I absolutely not conscious  of it. Something is wrong  in this equation. 

You don't know you're in a dream while you're in it. If a dream character told you you were dreaming, doubt you'd believe them, as it's s real in the moment. You only know you are dreaming when you wake up.

You don't understand how this all works because you haven't stepped outside of this to experience the Truth for yourself. No one can explain it to you.

The catch is, there can't be a you (ego, identity, memories, your life)  for you (infinite God) to know itself. You have to die to get all the answers you seek.

Hence starting down the path that so many here are taking, such as heavy psychedelics, Kriya breath yoga, dedicated mediation and so on. Expanding your consciousness till you expand till you are all of you (God)

Belief is different to seeing something directly. Don't worry too much about belief

On 2/19/2020 at 9:56 PM, Schahin said:

I am God. I created myself, with all the little perfect details,  and not only that, but I am doing it right now, constantly. Nothing is real, I am just imagining all of this beauty right now in perfection, like the greatest artist of all time.

Why is it so hard to accept and understand this? If I am imagining this perfect perfection right now, how am I absolutely not conscious  of it. Something is wrong  in this equation. 

Acceptance and understanding are you. Just as a thought can be experienced as you, or as the content of the thought. Actuality, and experientially. 

You, Love, never moved, never ‘went’ anywhere. So you, love, are ever-present. This is why some thoughts feel good (aligned with you, love)...and some thoughts do not feel good (in discord with you, love). 

Dream board, thought & feeling aligned...’creating the life you actually want’.

Because you created this and am this already, the inward path, is actually (from this relative experiential vantage point)...backwards. Takes a minute to ‘wrap your head around’, but when you do, things start making a whole lot of really, really great...sense. 

‘Take it to’ subtle town. Notice the feeling difference between, for example....the one who accepts, the one who understands...to the very plain & ordinary obviousness that....acceptance is within you, understanding is within you. Let this be in the plain sight as it already is. You are aware of these, within you. This is already the vantage point, already the case. Nothing is ‘wrong with’ ‘this equation’. That thought does not feel good. Inspecting that thought/feeling alignment...is picking up the breadcrumb on the path back home. Due to the ‘backwards’ fact of ‘the path’....there is seemingly many, many “traps” such as “I am the understander”. 

Creation...outward movement.

The Path...inward movement.

How can you believe it?  You’d be creating the belief.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Maybe what you call God is infinite energy appearing as form and formlessness, real and unreal, everything and nothing. 

Maybe you have never been apart from this Infinite energy, but you are constantly seeking to feel whole because you feel like you are apart from it.

Maybe the constant seeking perpetuates the belief that you are not complete and whole already and keeps you seeking for something that was never lost.

See if you recognize your already complete, there will be nothing left for the separate self to seek any longer... it will be out of a job...

The separate self does not want to be out of a job, it wants to keep you on the hamster wheel running forever so it can survive. 

Does this sound familiar? 

❤ maybe

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 hours ago, Schahin said:

Why is it so hard to accept and understand this?

Because you are in a state of consciousness which has been tuned for nothing but survival.

Truth is completely irrelevant to survival. So you overlook it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because you are in a state of consciousness which has been tuned for nothing but survival.

Truth is completely irrelevant to survival. So you overlook it.

Is it like a the holy trinity Father/son relationship? Where Father and son are actually both one both me. But still I can only experience  it as the deluded son, while the father god, whom is me too, consciously imagines everything totally awake and from the standpoint of truth? And I therefore, not knowing how, obtain the position of the son of God?

You know what I mean?

Basically it's all me imagining it, but as I don't understand how, therefore reality obtains the form of the holy trinity.

Edited by Schahin

There is a lot of patterns.

Everything is coming out of nothing, for example. Your body comes from nothing, goes to nothing. The world comes from nothing (oneness, singularity, big bang), everthing else comes from nothing. So as consciousness. And how consciousness comes up from nothing is just like what we see.

Imagine if you were the only thing that is conscious in reality with the vast nothing all around you. Just you, nothing else, not a single form. There is nothing not even limits. What would you do? How about splitting yourself up infinitely, and imagining that you observe one part of the split, from the point of view of the other part. The point of view you are looking from right now, is a split. But you will unite you know that. That's also pretty took for granted, but it is very revealing to contemplate. Actually you can figure out what love is: all splits attract their other half. And this is why god is all loving, since everything is split out of itself. Obviously this couldn't be otherwise, the splits are held together by what they are split from. All these splits are are finite, but what you really split is not. But our mind says that there is a complete absolute perfect infinite split between us and the outer world.

I think for what an absolute split is there is only one good example, the split of nothing and god (0 and 1). That might be argued as an infinite or absolute split, but everything else is from this split :) 

Everything you see is an illusion. This is not a problem, the problem is that you got lost in the illusion of the material reality, and now you are clinging to it. If you don't see that you are the one, that is because of probably a set of illusions that still manage to trick you. This is all illusions :) But that's totally fine, we are already full of well-known illusions that we love, movies, video games, etc. We just create the split about reality and illusion, but see you split the same thing.

Another pattern is the empyrical nature of reality, like everything that can happen will happen. If you don't have a self, then you don't have a bias. This means that every possibility is equal to you. So you create a world where empyrically everything can and will happen.

Another pattern is the no exceptions pattern. Like we'd like to have cherry pick the nice part of our dualities, like praise the "good" banish the "bad". You love beauty but dissmiss the ugly, love pleasure but hate pain. But life isn't like that is it? Everything is present, no exceptions.

Edited by Litaken