Ibn Sina

Why are enlightened people not associated with entertainers?

26 posts in this topic

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

On 2/25/2020 at 3:39 PM, Keyhole said:

ENxx would be into spirituality.  Ni and Ne are metaphysical cognitive functions.  Intuitives naturally gravitate towards the metaphysical.  
I'd say about 75 percent of the ENxx's I have come across were into some form of spirituality or religion.

Haven't met too many ESxx to be able to answer on their behalf.

Okay, may be the people I have met are ESxx.

But this friend of mine is also very good at poetry. So since I tend to associate poetry with a good intuition, I thought he might be an EN.

But the man is 100% materialistic, as materialistic as it can get, with 0 spiritual sense.

May be ESxx are also good at poems.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

On 2/25/2020 at 3:41 AM, WHO IS said:

While making such remark, you are trying to say that one thing is better than the other, when in fact both things are a creation of God and are both his "children", and it is like asking which of your child is your favorite.

I think You too said in one of your recent videos, that for God gold is not more valuable than shit and etc, however, You are assuming here that a dancing monkey is something that should be used a comparison to God in a derogatory sense when in fact it is another aspect of God, if God didn't even imagine a possibility of a dancing monkey existing, it wouldn't even exist, but because it exists we can conclude that it is too a part of God. 

You are misunderstanding things.

Just because everything is of God doesn't mean everything helps you to reach God.

Of course everything is God.

But that doesn't mean that- taking cocaine everyday and doing meditation and yoga everyday are the same thing.

Everything is God.

But that doesn't mean having an ego and not having an ego are the same thing.

We are here discussing the methods to reach our 'original self' not the distorted egoic self. Both are of God by the way.

3 minutes ago, LoveandPurpose said:

what‘s ESxx/ENxx?

They are  personality types in MBTI.

If you want to learn about it , you will have to do a ton of research in the internet.