Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Principium Nexus

What makes reality work?

1 post in this topic

In my quest for understanding I’ve come across many facets of reality that were required to get a better understanding of how I more logically can make sense of the nature of reality.

At the basis of this understanding are a few important aspect which have always been respected since the moment I became self-aware (birth) and reflected upon the world.

• Time, the experience of change can completely come to a halt once one becomes full with the perception and understanding that whatever is outside the body we call I is never-ending and that there thus is no such thing as outside I, wherever I returns to the daily life perception with it’s natural urges to survive by identifying a forward motion of time is present (arrow of time).

The direction of this arrow, also called entropy by science has but one direction and never (*) goes backwards.

• Space, when there is no time space is infinitely uniform in nature, when our minds create a sense of self relativity arises and the world grows around “us” as we know it. This world of things is empty in nature because the concepts that try to encapsulate the meaning of an object do not have discrete bounderies, everything in an environment is connected to everything else, so in turn a true definition of one thing takes into account everything outside of it, therefore there is no such thing as an absolute thing/idea/concept but the one.

These things that we do observe, what do they truly reflect beyond their interpreted physical characteristics like color, texture, shape, etc.?

Their identify is the potential change they can bring to the surroundings. When you see a vase, this object will naturally represent the idea of something that can contain something else because of it’s structure or how it affects us personally with it’s color and shape.

All these apparent distinct formations in space that all appear to have their own unique interaction with their surroundings, things. Don’t be fooled to preceive space as only an external thing outside whatever defines it, the I or feeling of self.

All these attributes or things that we see outside ourselves have mental qualities and are projections of the self onto the blank canvas of the world. Their meaning and use is portrayed by society onto us but we also find our own independent value of objects as we grow and find our own unique place in time and space.

The outside world and the inside world after all seem to be connected and ultimately one through interconnectedness.

I see the world into my vision of use,

I carry whatever use that I need from anywhere else,

The uses I seek have grown onto me and orchestrate the universe into balance.

To recap, the meaning that we see outside in the world is us. A loop that projected from within us to the outside and vice versa backwards into our mental perception of the world.

11604649125_07d6fbacf3_c.jpg

Relativity is at the basis of all which defines what is, becoming and being.

It is also at the basis of meaning which is derived through the meta (independent values that we project onto things and their relationship).

In some sense the art of geometry which is pure and not subjected to value or quantity is the easiest way to understand and make sense of reality.

By understanding the way how the one gives rise to the many things, through this process of transmutation, one learns how the sexual nature of reality creates or gives birth new things, but at the same time destroyed what is consumed.

From non-dual, oneness to the many, numbers are these magical symbols for what cannot be written down by words.

pythagoras-tree.jpg

The mind of self grows through ever defining pairs of dualities that give rise of the things around us. The picture of this Pythagoras tree is the depiction of how the mind creates meaning into the canvas of reality. Like lungs, trees, thunderbolts, rivers and many more examples in nature our mind tries to find purpose and meaning into the vision projected onto the world.

Your brain literally looks like a dualistic tree in it’s own structure, all natural patterns seem to reflect this universal law of space interacting with energy or something that grows into another medium.

The depiction of this Pythagoras tree is just a 2 dimensional representation, but reality can have infinite n-dimensional interconnecting relations, what is important is to start at the most basic possible relations, these are defining all the higher dimensions in their core behavior how they grow but eventually also reflect the most simple behavior.

cross_big.gif

The universe is mental and one, creation and destruction are it’s perpetual motion for itself to be.