traveler

Isn't it weird how "neo-advaita" speakers talk shit about other teachers?

75 posts in this topic

And if that were to happen, there would be complete acceptance of the situation and being would continue.

When the 'ME' has fallen away, there is just things happening to no one and the sting of suffering is no longer felt.

See the 'ME' character would try to create a story out of getting bit. It would say how could this happen to 'ME' why did 'I' get bit... this is so unfair.

When there's nothing left to get bit, a story can no longer be created. That's when things get really exciting ❤

I'm here to help so if you ever want to private message me I will be available ?

Have a good day my friend!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

For who it gets exciting? 

You just jumped into different state and think that now you have it figured out, when you still know nothing just your interpretation of what is going on. 

See how woke I am! I can write a lot of heart smileys too ❤❤

The more niceness you plaster into your messages the more awake you obviously are! Have a great day my dear friends!! ❤❤❤

Remember, there are no you so quit doing everything. Hell Leo should even close down the forum because it doesn't exist!

I am gonna go down some beers now because that's how free and radical I am!

Ps ❤❤❤

@Esoteric You should try a sex on the Beach. It's easy, smooth, and tastes amazing! ...xoxo

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

33 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Esoteric A little harsh lol. But 100% Truth.

Well he has a right to state his opinion bra, no need to be so judgemental. Yeah it was so true ?

59 minutes ago, purerogue said:

For who it gets exciting? 

You just jumped into different state and think that now you have it figured out, when you still know nothing just your interpretation of what is going on. 

It gets exciting for no one, that's what's being pointed out. 

When the 'ME' falls away what's left is everything. 

Liberation is freedom from the egoic self agenda driving the endless search.

When it's recognized that you have been whole and complete all along and never needed to do anything, you will be home. You have never been apart from the Oneness of THIS.

It was all simply an illusion. ❤

" The Separation Never Occurred"

- A Course in Miracles

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

I know these messages don't leave a leg to stand on or anything for the seeker so It can feel very frustrating. I get it!!

Unfortunately there's nothing this seeking energy can do to get rid of itself because it isn't real to begin with.

The very act of seeking perpetuates the belief in the illusion and on and on the hamster wheel turns.

The trick is to get off the hamster wheel and put the illusion out of a job...❤

So true. Tony Parsons "teachings" can be so goddamn frustrating for the seeker. You can end up trying so incredibly hard to realize that this is it, but with no success, the more you try to figure it out the more frustrating it gets. The seeking energy itself is it. It's boundless energy in that form. Whatever arises is it. 

@traveler You got it ?

Yeah totally, when you try to grasp it with the mind it's gone... it's like a chameleon but it's always there.

This oscillation back and forth seems to run its course...

You can message me if you ever want to chat... good stuff!!

You think that I do not know what sate you are at, but I already told you many times I am well aware what you are talking about, you just switched few things on , few things of and now think that you are there, nothing else really to say here. 

6 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

87206191_117899363119391_6902911059204505600_n.jpg

What is it exactly that offends/triggers you guys so much? I honestly dont get it

As a prior hardcore Seeker I understand a lot of it. 

Constantly seeking takes a huge amount of energy and then it can be very frustrating when we do not seem to be getting the results we want. This constant seeking can cause huge amounts of suffering because not only does the individual feel incomplete, can start feeling like a hopeless Quest that may not bear the promised fruits being sought after.

What is being sought after starts subconsciously turning into the enemy without it being that noticeable. Basically it can stop becoming fun after a certain point and turns into a vicious taskmaster. What makes it even more difficult is most don't even know what they're looking for.

See Enlightenment or Liberation is the cessation of the self. Everyone tries to bring the separate self with them. They believe there is going to be a ME that experiences Enlightenment one day.(hey everyone look what 'I' attained) Liberation is quite literally the falling away of this seeking energy and the belief that there is a separate individual that can somehow attain something called enlightenment.

Just like Leo states quite often this stuff can be very tricky. It's hard enough just getting a solid grasp of what Liberation actually is and even then those are just words pointing to it.

The validity of the whole enlightenment paradigm starts being questioned as even being a real thing.

And then you go onto a forum and there's some arrogant sounding asshole(me) that sounds like he thinks he knows everything leaving closed ended blanket statements about the very thing that I'm struggling like hell to even grasp. This jerk doesn't understand the struggle that's happening over here, he lacks compassion and could not be liberated... he's probably just making the whole thing up anyways. 

When the very mechanism that creates suffering is exposed its easy to understand Behavior.

Awareness alone is Curative...

Jesus and Buddha were both true Masters in this area. 

Yea it is obviously misunderstood a lot of it and taken personally, like theres someone saying that I got something that you dont!

When I say it's frustrating for the seeker, I can imagine it would be Interpreted as if I was talking about other people who are identified with the seeker and how it's hard for them to understand, but I'm actually talking about the seeking energy that there was in this body and am not referring to other people, just my own revelation. 

5 hours ago, traveler said:

What is it exactly that offends/triggers you guys so much? I honestly dont get it

?‍♂️ I just thought it was funny

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

?‍♂️ I just thought it was funny

:D

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@traveler@traveler.

Well ain't that just jiffy 

*Cheeky comment so I can win this*  xD

3 hours ago, arlin said:

How many awakenings has jim newman and tony parsons had? @VeganAwake

I honestly could not speak for anyone else's experience.

How clear the illusion of self is seen through whether it's instant or gradual seems to be a factor.