Sizeable Oof

What's the fastest way to go through the looking glass with no psychedelics?

59 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 I hear ya. Funny paradox...I know judgement doesn’t feel good to anyone, because I know I’m the only one here. Not sure if it’s nonsensically hilarious, or hilariously nonsensical. I don’t have that nuance yet I guess.  It’s delightful though, and it ‘took a while’. There was a decade before I saw that name calling upon someone, at my end, labeled that someone, as someone. As someone... separate. Then it took another decade to realize that by default, in my ‘separating’ of someone...I ‘separated’ myself, which is funny in hindsight, because it was so contrary to what I wanted. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I can’t believe you guys don’t kick out people like him. He asks me why I haven’t done psychedelics, I tell him why, then he proceeds to call me names and make wrong stereotypical judgements. Then he tells you his intent to make me feel bad lol. All this because I don’t want to take psychedelics at this stage of my life. Keep in mind he claims he is awakened. What a joke! If this isn’t bullshit I don’t know what is!

You have too many bullshiters who don’t know how to keep the discussion civil. On top of that, you don’t even enforce the guidelines properly. Makes me not want to come on this forum again. Too many bullshiters.

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White I'm sorry. I was just trying to help you. 

I may have overstepped.

@cetus56 Lol you would have kicked me off the forum for what I said? Why do you think i wrote what i wrote? Is it because i'm a "bull shitter"?

@Raptorsin7 A few examples as a reminder.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You're a fool.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I truthfully think that guy's an idiot.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But if you ban me I will make another account lol, so you won't be able to actually get rid of me B|

I like the last one. It gave me a laugh. Creating your own karmic wheel  within the forum?

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

I like the last one in particular. It gave me a laugh. Creating your own karmic wheel within the forum?

hahhaahahhahaha microcosm of birth and death. 

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Derek White Rest assured, karma is perpetual. 

That had a revenge tone to it... but surely that's a misinterpretation based on what's going on here.

19 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Nahm 

You have too many bullshiters who don’t know how to keep the discussion civil. 

Exaggeration reduces credibility and sincerety. It's a shame you wrote that because otherwise your post would have strung a powerful chord. 

There aren't too many bullshitters, just a few. Besides, you haven't bullshitted in the dating group? Or the arguments about Indian politics?

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think the ceiling of this forum is you can literally change people's life if you push the right buttons based on the questions they ask

Ime, the "dumb", "fool" and "idiot" buttons aren't very fruitful. They usually encourage an inter-personal conflict in which I'm on the offense as the "smart one" and puts them on the defensive as the "dumb one". i suppose this is an ok dynamic if my intention is to show how "smart" I am. Yet, if my intention is to help or contribute to someone's life, it's not a good dynamic.

As well, I also try to be mindful of attempting to "change someone's life". My mind may judge someone's situation and what they "need" to do. Yet who am I to decide what's best for them? Have I actually asked them what they desire or what they wish to accomplish? For example, if someone asked about how to have a mystical experience and said they prefer not to take psychedelics, I wouldn't consider this "dumb". Sure, it might be harder for them to have a mystical experience without psychedelics, yet who am I to say what's best for them? They just told me that psychedelics is not best for them and I trust them on that. Who knows, perhaps psychedelics would induce a traumatic experience and be counter-productive to their path. So, I would think about other ways in my life I've had mystical experiences. This would likely resonate more strongly with them. 

@Serotoninluv I haven;t had mystical experiences without LSD. So that's all I can comment on.

I was hoping i would get him to question his beliefs about drugs so he can see the cultural programming underlying his beliefs about the drugs, because we are both Indians from Canada and I think I understand his situation.

I overstepped with the name calling, no doubt. I'm still learning how to help people, i'll take the L on this one and come back and try a different way.

14 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

Doing DMT breathing and shamanic breathing during a dark room retreat might be interesting 

What is DMT breathing? What does that technique look like with your breathing cycles?

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Raptorsin7

When I view the world with the eyes of wisdom I see that I am nothing,

when I view the world with the eyes of compassion I see that I'm everything. ↞

5 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Besides, you haven't bullshitted in the dating group? Or the arguments about Indian politics?

I don't recall breaking any forum rules. If you're going to accuse at least provide evidence.

@Derek White you handled yourself extremely well throughout the entire thread.  Frankly I'm impressed.

@Raptorsin7. You have the passion to teach and grow others - that is clearly shining through.  Yet as you mentioned you are still learning the best ways to do this and it is evident in your posts and apology to @Derek White.    My advice would be to lead with a light hand.

Anyways i say we all shake hands and move on :)??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Thank You.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Anyways i say we all shake hands and move on :)

Right. ? Let's move on.

@Derek White also banning is a delicate issue.   A lot must be considered along with prior warnings to determine someone isn't suitable for the forum.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 2/21/2020 at 0:19 AM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

What is DMT breathing? What does that technique look like with your breathing cycles?

DMT breathing is more complex and powerful than shamanic breathing. You can get high more quickly. But I don't think you are likely to feel the effects on your first few tries, you first need to learn how to do the technique properly.

That's a detailed guide:

Here are 3 variations:

@Derek White this is a great forum for learning, but the complete lack of interest in lucid dreaming is sad. If you want to step through the looking glass without psychedelics, you should learn to WILD. This is stepping into the dream realm from a waking state and fully conscious with your individual matrix of memories in tact.  Of course psychedelics is faster but not the only way.  After you learn to WILD, you will see that you are the looking glass. You are stepping inside yourself. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay