Sizeable Oof

What's the fastest way to go through the looking glass with no psychedelics?

59 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Yog said:

Have you tried this man ? I am quite interested about it and there is so little information.

Read that it would take about 7-10 days of buildup and only after that you can get some serious release and tripping. If you give up before it you'll get very little to no effect. Probably read it in Rick Strastmans - "The Spirit Molecule" book, but not sure.

I have not, I don’t have the freedom right now to be able to do it for multiple days. Maybe in the future.

But I read a report on here from a dark room retreat, where the guy said coming out and seeing the view in nature after all the darkness was like an LSD trip.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Isolate yourself in a dark room, disconnect all electronic devices, throw your phone away, remain in the room for as long as possible, do not eat, just have few liters of water and use the bathroom, maybe do some yoga or gi gong or whatever works for you, no music, no sounds, silence, darkness, solitude and meditation. Don't interact with anyone or anything, possible can play a musical instrument but the less you actually do and just sit there or lay there and do nothing, the fastest the ego is forced to turn inward and face the truth and eventually transcend all illusory layers like peeling an onion.

This will give you the fastest results but you must not under any circumstance be tricked by the ego/mind and its urges to use or do any activity or food that interferes with the process because soon as you stimulate your nervous system in any way, your back to level 1.

If you can do a week or two, you will forget about psychedelics, spirituality, actualized.org ect.. Truth is all you will know and embody. Meditate until you forget this reality exists, focus and turn all energy inwards.

This is the best and i believe fastest way to release DMT endogenously and reunite with the true self. If you can do it in nature in a cave, this would be optimal and more profound/effective.

This is one of the most challenging things in life you can do but also most rewarding. You asked for it.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

6 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Controversial, but I've dehydrated myself and its ALMOST as powerful as psychedelics. Don't drink water for a week, you will start to see DMT machine elves. 

@electroBeam did you did this only for spiritual concerns? 

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Derek White Why not? What are your concerns?

For one thing I am not mature enough. Secondly, I need to handle my material life better. Basic self-help. I now have a foundation and motivation to work on myself. For many years I did not have this clarity. I wasn't depressed but was just confused and trying to answer questions like what is thought, mind, reality, I, logic, meaning, values, freewill, etc. I did answer those and now I intuitively feel I need to do work on building a career.

I want to handle the tangible material stuff before I can move on to the ethereal realms. I was doing a lot of self-inquiry, contemplation, and meditation for a few years but now I intuitively feel I need to do some practical stuff and move away from spirituality slightly. Actually, the practical stuff is spirituality if you know how to do it properly.

Also, for me, practices like meditation, concentration and contemplation have a lot of juice left. I have no way exhausted these practices and they show great results. I still have a long way to go on dealing with my shadow. 

I do intend on using psychedelics in the future, just not now. It requires a lot of research work, planning, and after you have taken them, contemplation, and more research. I am not going to take them like a junky without putting in any work. I don't have time, resources, and space do such activities. 

*(I also have to deal with Indian parents, and as you probably know they can be very difficult to deal with, especially if you're an only child and a free soul. So basically a controlling, narcissistic relationship for the rest of my life :(.)

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

12 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Probably being immersed a dark room for multiple days with long periods of fasting and then coming out to experience nature could "twist the knobs" akin to what a psychedelic could do. 

Extremely impractical though if you could even have the logistical means in your life to allow for this. 

Doing DMT breathing and shamanic breathing during a dark room retreat might be interesting 

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

For one thing I am not mature enough. Secondly, I need to handle my material life better. Basic self-help. I now have a foundation and motivation to work on myself. For many years I did not have this clarity. I wasn't depressed but was just confused and trying to answer questions like what is thought, mind, reality, I, logic, meaning, values, freewill, etc. I did answer those and now I intuitively feel I need to do work on building a career.

Why do you doubt your maturity? How many people in the world do you think are asking the kinds of questions of reality that you are?  By having the humility to admit that you are not mature enough for the path, I think that by default makes you mature enough haha. Awakening will enhance your material life. Awakening has completely changed the trajectory of my life. I wouldn't want to live any either way, by awakening you will be doing the thing that will enhance your material life the most.

I want to handle the tangible material stuff before I can move on to the ethereal realms. I was doing a lot of self-inquiry, contemplation, and meditation for a few years but now I intuitively feel I need to do some practical stuff and move away from spirituality slightly. Actually, the practical stuff is spirituality if you know how to do it properly.

What is the difference to you between "real stuff" and the "ethereal" stuff? What is the difference between practical stuff and spiritual stuff. To me they seem like the same thing. All the "work" is about improving our direct experience. How we feel, what we're doing, the kinds of lives we live. This is the only purpose of any work. To enhance our lives. Awakening is the silver bullet that will improve everything in your life, with no downsides. The path is all good. 

Also, for me, practices like meditation, concentration and contemplation have a lot of juice left. I have no way exhausted these practices and they show great results. I still have a long way to go on dealing with my shadow. 

Psychedelics are the best practice. I would never had experienced awakening without them. I was meditating for three years, and i would not have had an awakening in 20 years without the psychedelics. Look up micro dosing and mental health. There is a lot of research on these drugs with treating mental health issues. They have a safety profile, and they have tremendous potential to improve your life. Don't you think psychs could help with all those practices you issued above? 

I do intend on using psychedelics in the future, just not now. It requires a lot of research work, planning, and after you have taken them, contemplation, and more research. I am not going to take them like a junky without putting in any work. I don't have time, resources, and space do such activities.

You could go out in nature away from your parents, take a full day. You could make the time, you are just making excuses out of fear. You are not a junky. Not all drugs, are drugs. Psychedelics got lumped in with drugs like heroin, meth, crack, etc. These drugs are not the same at all. You have to question your beliefs about drugs. Why do you think doing psycidelics will make you a junky? 

*(I also have to deal with Indian parents, and as you probably know they can be very difficult to deal with, especially if you're an only child and a free soul. So basically a controlling, narcissistic relationship for the rest of my life :(.)

I am also from Canada, and i'm Indian so I understand your situation better than most. My parents are hard core stage blue, i lived with 9 people in my house growing up. My dad was born in India, and my mom is second generation. I told my parents about how much my life has improved from self help, psycs etc and my mom told me that I was going to overdose because she thought LSD= Oxycontin and Fentanol. You have to question your beliefs about drugs. Indian people have backwards fucking views on a lot of things, and we as kids of immigrants get stuck with the stupid programming. Psychdelics literally transformed my life, and I feel so bad for people in our shoes who will never do them, or delay doing them, because they got toxic programming about drugs and success from their backwards parents. Don't be a sucker.

@Derek White

@Leo Gura Extreme fasting can trigger trance-like state but one has to be very careful and know what they are doing. It's also described in the doors of perception from Aldous Huxley if I'm correct and has to do that suger or gluten kick you out of this fasting state where you can achieve trance-like hallucinations similar to what Jesus experienced.

Edited by Principium Nexus

@Raptorsin7 Lol I told you I need to handle some basic personal development before I can do psychedelics. Psychedelics won’t solve all your problems. It’s not fear, it’s intuition and common sense.

@Derek White You're a fool. Message me again in 5 years when you do them, and then we can both laugh at the current version of you.

@Raptorsin7 Stop projecting and telling me what to do.

You don’t know me.

@Derek White I know you have toxic indian immigrant beliefs about drugs, hard work, and success. I know you're an idiot because you are close minded about psychedelics.

Imagine someone giving your response to someone advising meditation. I gotta figure some stuff out first before i start meditating etc. Practices are practices. What works, works. You ignore the effective techniques to your own detriment.

I know you aren't enlightened. That's all I need to know about anyone. 

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Derek White I know you have toxic indian immigrant beliefs about drugs, hard work, and success. I know you're an idiot because you are close minded about psychedelics.

I never said any of that, they are your bullshit assumptions.

Stop calling me names.

@Derek White I can call you whatever I want. I don't give a fuck what you, or anyone sais I don't have to listen to anyone. Except the mods because I don't want to be banned lol.

Staring beef out of no where.

@Serotoninluv

@Nahm

Might wanna look into what’s being said here.

@Nahm What can i call someone who I think is dumb, that is not considered name calling? How do i walk the line of calling dumb ideas out, without getting banned for name calling?

Can i call the ideas stupid?

12 hours ago, Jonac said:

@electroBeam did you did this only for spiritual concerns? 

concerns?

I did this as an alternative, compact and 10x more effective form of a 30 day retreat.

I've had a physiological condition which makes forget to drink water. As a kid i noticed that when I stopped drinking water, I would hallucinate. So for years I've had the idea of dehydration for an entire week. And so I did. 

@Nahm I truthfully think that guy's an idiot. That is my truth. I want him to feel bad because those ideas are dumb. 

Long term I know i'm not going to be calling people idiots, there's a better way. I think the ceiling of this forum is you can literally change people's life if you push the right buttons based on the questions they ask, and how you answer. But for now I'm liking the big spiritual ego phase of the path. I just don't want to be banned.

@Raptorsin7 This is where I would interject a similar name calling in your direction to drive home the point, but I don’t want to, because of how it feels. The nuance of feeling realized is such that when a man confessed for the first time to someone, to me, that he literally murdered someone many years ago, and how it ruined his life and many others, how he lost his own family because of it...when all that pain, when all those tears poured out...the intensity of shame, and of guilt, the flatout manic psychosis which his life had become...when I experienced that with him.....I felt a joy within me so tremendous, such a pure bliss, a limitless pure unconditional love greater than any psychedelic trip I’ve experienced, greater than any retreat I’ve ventured on...I had no judgement within me whatsoever, only the experience of infinite compassion & love for him, for me. Pure absolute innocence of Being. Well, if I judge you now, that all stops. I don’t want it to stop. I like it. It’s “a Tuesday”, these days, and I’m interested in where it’s headed.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I understand. One reason psychedelics  are so effective is because they force you to feel emotions that you normally repress. I had never felt feeling "bad" like I did on LSD because I had enough resources in life to suppress those feelings. On LSD I couldn't hide from the feelings and so the trip sucked, But that that bad trip changed the trajectory of my life. 

I know for you it feels better to not judge. But for me maybe it would be better to be called out. Being called an idiot by someone I respect could benefit me, who knows. I'm figuring it out on the fly. But this is just a part of the path for me. Eventually I will find a way to help people see the truth of their situation, while I feel amazing and they will also feel amazing through the interaction. 

But I want to figure this stuff out on my own, through my direct experience. The bans and warnings will be enough to check the ego. But if you ban me I will make another account lol, so you won't be able to actually get rid of me B|