Inder

I'm stuck in my career hating everyday.

28 posts in this topic

Hello everyone hope you enjoying your work.

I'm so much confuse right now about concept of unconditional happiness and creating a life which is true to myself.

I work in a manufacturing company its being few years working on multiple branches, but from past 6months and especially from few weeks I'm getting strong feeling that i need to quite this job and find something else, from past few months I'm draging myself to work in that company literally hate everyday.

But I'm stuck in this concept of unconditional hapiness,. That i can be happy in any situation, i tried all kinds of mindfulness/meditation techniques to enjoy my job and live in the present moment,. But nothing seems to work that well interms of this particular secanario. There is always deep intutive voice keep telling me to quite this job and do what you desire.

So my question to you guys can someone be still be happy in this type of situation even your intution is saying something else?

Does following path of my intution bring me true fulfillment in my career?

Its seems like to me that we need to both unconditional hapines and conditional hapiness( to follow my true desire and achieve it to be happy) to have well rounded fullfilled life, what you guys think about it?

Leo if you reading this please give some insight on this issue, all cofusion arises after watching your videos, hope you can help us.

Thanks

Edited by Inder
Vbb

@Inder All kinds of meditation techniques are not the answer to an unsatisfying  job just as they are not the answer to an ill fitting shoe.

2 hours ago, Inder said:

Hello everyone hope you enjoying your work.

I'm so much confuse right now about concept of unconditional happiness and creating a life which is true to myself.

I work in a manufacturing company its being few years working on multiple branches, but from past 6months and especially from few weeks I'm getting strong feeling that i need to quite this job and find something else, from past few months I'm draging myself to work in that company literally hate everyday.

But I'm stuck in this concept of unconditional hapiness,. That i can be happy in any situation, i tried all kinds of mindfulness/meditation techniques to enjoy my job and live in the present moment,. But nothing seems to work that well interms of this particular secanario. There is always deep intutive voice keep telling me to quite this job and do what you desire.

So my question to you guys can someone be still be happy in this type of situation even your intution is saying something else?

Does following path of my intution bring me true fulfillment in my career?

Its seems like to me that we need to both unconditional hapines and conditional hapiness( to follow my true desire and achieve it to be happy) to have well rounded fullfilled life, what you guys think about it?

Leo if you reading this please give some insight on this issue, all cofusion arises after watching your videos, hope you can help us.

Thanks

The thing is, there's no exact answer... my suffering in the military is allowing me to collect a retirement check after 20 years... I literally couldn't stand so much of it. But simultaneously it was challenging and I would not take back many of the experiences. Strange and beautiful things seem to happen around suffering.

It may have even partially led to my Awakening.

Follow your heart is number one..❤

"The Great Way is not difficult for those who have no preferences. When love and hate are both absent everything becomes clear and undisguised. Make the smallest distinction, however, and heaven and earth are set infinitely apart. If you wish to see the truth then hold no opinion for or against. The struggle of what one likes and what one dislikes is the disease of the mind"

- Sengstan, Hsin Hsin Ming

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake thanks for giving me more understanding, I really do feel the following our heart is no.1 thing in life regardless what anyone says, there so much noise and too much information out there to confuse us and stuck in this rat race.

@Inder It is possible to find happiness and contentment in any situation.  If you have the opportunity to change (improve/upgrade) your employment situation to a more favorable one, you should do that, there is no reason to continue with a unfulfilling job on principle.  Though, it should be said that having a fulfilling career isn't a panacea; it helps to improve the quality of your life, but it doesn't cure all.  

10 minutes ago, Inder said:

@VeganAwake thanks for giving me more understanding, I really do feel the following our heart is no.1 thing in life regardless what anyone says, there so much noise and too much information out there to confuse us and stuck in this rat race.

No problem ..yeah it's crazy all right and whatever path you choose is your Great Way ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@exhale @exhale @cetus56@exhaleok that seems to make sense, but  how one can be unconditionally happy when he/she physically tortured by deadly weapons, doesn't he/she wants to move out of that situation to be happy. I think its easy to apply unconditional happiness when you have basic needs meet, but if shit goes really bad you would go for survival and try to keep you safe and you won't just think about unconditional hapiness.

@Inder That isn't what I said.  I said that happiness can be found in any situation, in theory.  Though, if you can change your circumstances to a more positive one, you should absolutely do that.  

On 17/2/2020 at 11:06 PM, Inder said:

But I'm stuck in this concept of unconditional hapiness,. That i can be happy in any situation, i tried all kinds of mindfulness/meditation techniques to enjoy my job and live in the present moment,. But nothing seems to work that well interms of this particular secanario.

@Inder oh, I tried this once, ended up hating even more my job. Quit your job, find another. Do it for you, man. 

On 18/02/2020 at 7:36 AM, Inder said:

i tried all kinds of mindfulness/meditation techniques to enjoy my job and live in the present moment

@InderDude!

As you said mediation and mindfulness isn't enough techniques for you(not satisfied) this technique need long term vision! There's a one more technique " creative visualisation" this technique also need Practices as well!

Creative visualisation is the technique on using your imagination to create what you want in life! you are feeling unsatisfied in your current job situation. If you feel that the job is basically right for you but there are factors that need improvement, you could begin by imagining the improvements that you desire. If that doesn’t work, or if you feel that you would prefer a new job, then focus on imagining yourself in the employment situation that you desire.

Edited by Hardik

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

Listen to your intuition. Your emotions are there as tools to guide you. You can on a deep level be happy and content with your life, but at the same time there may be a moment in which you experience a lot of unpleasantness. Being in pain, or hating your current situation doesn't mean you are not unconditionally happy. The idea of being unconditionally happy doesn't mean you never experience negative emotions or unpleasantness in your life ever again. Instead let go of the labels that this emotion is negative, and that emotion is positive. They are merely tools for you to use and guide you. They give you experiences and lessons to learn from.